Subtotal:
$203.11

Shipping & Handling:
$34.50
Tax:
$0.00
$237.61
+ european tax/toll

I'm not sure. I'm locking for a Christmas gift for myself. I'm waiting for th HGL, but it will take a lot of time, I think. I thought about the e-nano. But there is the CE-problem for the european market. The Brick with the Hydro Add-on seems to me like an excellent desktop Vape for home for daily use. At the moment my GH and the FF2 are my daily drivers. But you need batteries again and again. Butan ist cheaper, but there ist the danger of the open flame.

Order, do not order, order, do not order...!?!

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
Hm, thinking about to order:

Item Qty Total
The Brick by Sticky Bricks - Walnut 1 $179.00
Hydro Add-On - Walnut 1 $59.95
15% Return Customer Discount 1 -$35.84

Subtotal:
$203.11

Shipping & Handling:
$34.50
Tax:
$0.00
$237.61
+ european tax/toll

I'm not sure. I'm locking for a Christmas gift for myself. I'm waiting for th HGL, but it will take a lot of time, I think. I thought about the e-nano. But there is the CE-problem for the european market. The Brick with the Hydro Add-on seems to me like an excellent desktop Vape for home for daily use. At the moment my GH and the FF2 are my daily drivers. But you need batteries again and again. Butan ist cheaper, but there ist the danger of the open flame.

Order, do not order, order, do not order...!?!
Why not get the HydroBrick and save some money? The Maxx will be cheaper than the Brick with the add-on.

Whichever Brick you choose, you can't go wrong. I love my OG Brick and the Hydro add-on brings its performance to another level.

I do really enjoy using it dry, it is not only more convenient, it preserves more flavor as well. It's so smooth thanks to the vapor path that it feels more like a hit from a bubbler, even when dry.

When used with water I am able to achieve insanely fast extractions and monster rips. It's my hardest hitter for sure, but the vapor quality is still surprisingly smooth.

Kermitt

I like to have The Brick plus the Hydro add-on, because I can use it home with water and if I'm with friends, I use the Brick without the Hydro add-on.

2 devices instead of one. When I buy only the Hydrobrick, I have to go with Bubbler every time.

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
I like to have The Brick plus the Hydro add-on, because I can use it home with water and if I'm with friends, I use the Brick without the Hydro add-on.

2 devices instead of one. When I buy only the Hydrobrick, I have to go with Bubbler every time.
Fair enough. I was going to mention that the Maxx comes with a dry mouthpiece but @StickyBricks beat me to it.

I think it's not a bad decision at all, the OG Brick probably fits in the hand better than the Maxx so would be better to pass around in a group setting. I also prefer the mouthpiece on the OG versus the 18mm dry mouthpiece in terms of aesthetics. I don't have a dry mouthpiece to compare performance with the OG.

I love the versatility of my OG Brick and Hydro add-on, and think it's well worth the price I paid. I say treat yourself with an early Christmas present. This is one vaporizer that will never have to be sent back for repairs, you will not have to worry about such things as declining performance, charging batteries, power adaptors, surge protectors etc.

Edit:
@Kermitt
It looks like I was too slow, or you were too fast. Either way, enjoy your new acquisition, I have a feeling you are going to be very happy with it!

Last edited:

sixstringsmash

I just want to give a shoutout to @StickyBricks real quick. I broke my lighted tweezers recently and so I sent stickybricks a PM asking if it would be possible to purchase the tweezers without spending $40 on the accessory kit. Lo and behold stickybricks told me he would fix it and less than 24 hours later the LED tweezers are now listed on their website for sale individually. Now if that's not customer service then I really don't know what is. So I just want to say thanks to the stickybricks team for not only their world class vaporizer but also for their world class customer service.

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
@Vapor_Eyes :
Sounds very good!

I'm just a bit nervous, because I have no experience with a Butane-Vape. Now I need a good Butane-lighter.
New to butane vapes? go easy on the distance and flame lengths until you get low Temps down...because high temperature hits are just millimeters away.

The brick comes with a good torch as well and make sure you pay attention to the dial, because they are adjustable.

Remember to cover the carb hole too
(It's easy to forget)

But once you try it...you be back!

Then get the junior brick!!!

nukami

the hydro add on is only for the og sticky brick ? does it come with a 14mm adapters? i use Vector Quintuple Refined butane ,what the best? so which kind is a female and a male ?is the one like a bowl a male?

Last edited:

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
I think I'm getting the hang of it! Using everyone's advice, especially @Vapor_Eyes (Thanks Again!), I was able to produce 3 milky draws in a row that were tough to hold onto. I had to choose between my eyes popping straight out of my skull or letting it out. I'm still looking for one eye but it was worth it.

After each draw I was sure I had combusted but there wasn't even any black char to be found.

One last question...there are two holes. One at the bottom is the carb (plugged nicely with the cork that is never removed) and the one on the top seems to be for air-flow to lesson the chance of combusting. Am I the only one that uses the top one like a carb while keeping the lower one always plugged?

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
Am I the only one that uses the top one like a carb while keeping the lower one always plugged?
I did that by accident with my Junior when I first got it. It led to combustion, probably because I didn't realize it was the wrong hole. :doh:

I wouldn't recommend people use it like that as it could be risky. However, I'm always one for pushing the envelope so I say if it works for you than rock on! :rockon:

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
I took @Vapor_Eyes suggestion and stopped plugging the hole above the carb and it still produced lung busting clouds.....and then the eagle lighter ran low and wouldn't fly consistently. Running out today to get more butane.

Questions:
- Anyone concerned about the Eagle flame being surrounded by a material that looks like plastic? I've gotten comfortable with butane burning clean so I don't worry about inhaling butane when the flame is present but the Eagle gets pretty hot at the exit point....too hot to touch right away when done. I wait a couple minutes before putting the cap back on because it's so hot.
- Suggestions for refilling the Eagle or other butane vapes? I've read that when refilling it's best to set the flame to it's lowest level and when done refilling allow the lighter to sit in an upright position for a few minutes and then do a test light up before using again.
- Can anyone recommend another lighter that is worth buying that is carried by most brick-n-morter stores like Target, Walmart, Home Depot? I'd like to have a backup and I'm doing some shopping today.

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
Hey everyone Sticky Bricks just posted this on IG
9h8Fukh.jpg

We will have Scratched Glass very soon for the OG Sticky Brick on the website! We will have 3 different designs.
Stay tuned for more on that. Follow me and Sticky Bricks on IG to find out the latest!

Kermitt

The only shop in Europe that sells products from Sticky Brick, seems to be Vapefiend.
Sadly, they have only "The Brick" to offer, and it will not be available until the end of November.

I probably like to have another mouthpiece, and for sure I like to test the small intake glass from the Junior. Besides, I would be interested in the Brick-Butter.

But I don't like to pay 35 $ for shipping everytime. Especially not for small parts.

Therfore I hope you will have a reseller in Europe, who offers the complete Sticky Brick product range :-)

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
The only shop in Europe that sells products from Sticky Brick, seems to be Vapefiend.
Sadly, they have only "The Brick" to offer, and it will not be available until the end of November.

I probably like to have another mouthpiece, and for sure I like to test the small intake glass from the Junior. Besides, I would be interested in the Brick-Butter.

But I don't like to pay 35 $ for shipping everytime. Especially not for small parts.

Therfore I hope you will have a reseller in Europe, who offers the complete Sticky Brick product range :-)

Email randy@puffitup.com they ship worldwide and will most likely hook you up with a very decent shipping rate if you explain your issues.

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
Thanks for the tip!

Nevertheless, I would like to be able to buy here in europe. So my package can also be 2 months at the customs office, until I finally have it. In addition, I still have to pay customs and taxes.

That's exactly WHY I order from them. I live in Canada, and puffitup always hooks it up. Never any duties or customs and always fast shipping. They make sure the customs form is filled out right so you don't get dinged at the border. It's worth your time to email and inquire, can't hurt.
If I can't order direct from manufacturer then they are always my go to.

Kermitt

The problem is, that the German customs service sometimes take much time even if the papers right.

I bought the Brick at puffitup, and they sent it immediately. But they dont have the Brick-butter, and no spare parts were available. But I will contact them.

First I hope, my Brick will come soon, and the customs service will do a fast job :-)

Edit:
My last Order from the USA took 3 days to Germany. After 3,5 weeks, i got the parcel.
Next September I'm in Boston/New York. Maybe I can find something in the offline stores :-)

StRaNgEcLoUdS

Ordered a walnut max last night:nod:
And that's after only having had my iroka jr for a week and half. The Jr is a straight up beast! Massive, delicious rips..... I literally haven't even looked at any of my vapcaps or my evo since this guy arrived!! My plan is to make the walnut max my new home unit and keep the iroka jr as my go-to portable. Hope the max is just as dope as my jr :rockon:

Top Bottom