Sticky Brick Labs Vaporizer

Alexis

Hey folks. I recently debated which heavy hitting vape would suit my complex allergy problems and general vaporizer requirements/dreams, between the Brick and the Supreme.

I was truly torn , but deceided on the Supreme, partly for its temp regulation.
However, to my heartbreak, I can not use the Supreme at all. I experienced what seemed to be an incredibly sevre allergic reaction which I just could not figure out at first.

I am allergic to weed, and vapor, but this reaction was way out of proportion to what any and all considered possible variables could have explained.

The allergic response was just so high and extreme. And not explainable in terms of hot size, temp, vapor profile or anything else I considered.

2 nights running I fell asleep leaning back, as I do at times if I am too tired to stay awake long enough after my dinner, to digest the food, and also manage my allergy and respiratory symptoms.

Both times I woke up choking so bad on mucus I thought I might die. The inflammation in my throat and airways was so high, much worse than normal.
Managing my allergies, which I have learnt to do extremely well, was impossible while using the Supreme.

Afyer 6 days, I accepted that I just cannot ever again use it, or else risk my life, no exagggeration!

My body intuition is excellent and keeps me alive! The only logocal conclusion was that I am actually allergic to the aluminium heating block, by whatever mechanism, not necessarily offgassing, or releasing toxins (but I cant rule it out), just some way in which I reacted to the air drawn through it, which could be on an energetic level or something.

I was so disappointed, especially seeing as the Brick would have been the better choice in hindsight, and now I have spent the money I saved. £200 including postage and customs.

Anyway, I was due to visit my homeopath last tuesday. She uses "Vega testing" to measure electrical impulses and frequencies in the body, via the accupressure points on hands and feet, to diagnose ailments, infections and general body health and imbalances with pinpoint accuracy. It is 100% reliable in that what it finds, is exactly correct.

She also tests me for allergies to foods, supplements and anything else. So I got her to test the actual Supreme. Sure enough, it is the metal I am reacting badly to. But I already knew this, but it helped to get that confirmation that Im not going crazy.

I have massive problems with my hands and forearms which are prone to repetitive strain injury. I have great difficulty using the torch lighters to heat my vapcap. They take some force to click down and hold.

The brulee torch I got for the Supreme is perfectly okay for my hands and much less straining.
I would like to know if this torch would be a good fit for the Brick. If it will be, I may keep hold of it for now, but if it isnt likely to be suitable, I may offer it along with the Supreme. I am negotiating currently so I come here to check this with the Brick pros.

Here is a link to the torch on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01CCA4ER0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I would hope to be able to find another torch for the Brick which does not affect my hands too badly no matter what, but this brulee torch would be handy to have if suitable.

Sincere thanks for any input.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
Hey folks. I recently debated which heavy hitting vape would suit my complex allergy problems and general vaporizer requirements/dreams, between the Brick and the Supreme.

I was truly torn , but deceided on the Supreme, partly for its temp regulation.
However, to my heartbreak, I can not use the Supreme at all. I experienced what seemed to be an incredibly sevre allergic reaction which I just could not figure out at first.

I am allergic to weed, and vapor, but this reaction was way out of proportion to what any and all considered possible variables could have explained.

The allergic response was just so high and extreme. And not explainable in terms of hot size, temp, vapor profile or anything else I considered.

2 nights running I fell asleep leaning back, as I do at times if I am too tired to stay awake long enough after my dinner, to digest the food, and also manage my allergy and respiratory symptoms.

Both times I woke up choking so bad on mucus I thought I might die. The inflammation in my throat and airways was so high, much worse than normal.
Managing my allergies, which I have learnt to do extremely well, was impossible while using the Supreme.

Afyer 6 days, I accepted that I just cannot ever again use it, or else risk my life, no exagggeration!

My body intuition is excellent and keeps me alive! The only logocal conclusion was that I am actually allergic to the aluminium heating block, by whatever mechanism, not necessarily offgassing, or releasing toxins (but I cant rule it out), just some way in which I reacted to the air drawn through it, which could be on an energetic level or something.

I was so disappointed, especially seeing as the Brick would have been the better choice in hindsight, and now I have spent the money I saved. £200 including postage and customs.

Anyway, I was due to visit my homeopath last tuesday. She uses "Vega testing" to measure electrical impulses and frequencies in the body, via the accupressure points on hands and feet, to diagnose ailments, infections and general body health and imbalances with pinpoint accuracy. It is 100% reliable in that what it finds, is exactly correct.

She also tests me for allergies to foods, supplements and anything else. So I got her to test the actual Supreme. Sure enough, it is the metal I am reacting badly to. But I already knew this, but it helped to get that confirmation that Im not going crazy.

So now I am looking to sell the Supreme. I have received interest. I really hope to get the Brick at some point. I have a very basic question for anybody please.

I have massive problems with my hands and forearms which are prone to repetitive strain injury. I have great difficulty using the torch lighters to heat my vapcap. They take some force to click down and hold.

The brulee torch I got for the Supreme is perfectly okay for my hands and much less straining.
I would like to know if this torch would be a good fit for the Brick. If it will be, I may keep hold of it for now, but if it isnt likely to be suitable, I may offer it along with the Supreme. I am negotiating currently so I come here to check this with the Brick pros.

Here is a link to the torch on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01CCA4ER0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I would hope to be able to find another torch for the Brick which does not affect my hands too badly no matter what, but this brulee torch would be handy to have if suitable.

Sincere thanks for any input.
That brulee torch should most likely work with the Brick. I have a somewhat large brulee torch and it works with the Brick, you just have to hold the flame further back from the intake.

That torch looks like it might have a smaller flame then mine which would be ideal. Roughly how small can you make the flame on that torch? Ideal flame size would be 2.5 centimeters or less. My brulee torch's flame is probably twice as big as that, like I said it works you just have to use a different technique and be more cautious.

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles with the Supreme, it sounds like you should have no problem selling it. I hope that you find the perfect vaporizer eventually, whether it's Sticky or something else.

Alexis

That brulee torch should most likely work with the Brick. I have a somewhat large brulee torch and it works with the Brick, you just have to hold the flame further back from the intake.

That torch looks like it might have a smaller flame then mine which would be ideal. Roughly how small can you make the flame on that torch? Ideal flame size would be 2.5 centimeters or less. My brulee torch's flame is probably twice as big as that, like I said it works you just have to use a different technique and be more cautious.

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles with the Supreme, it sounds like you should have no problem selling it. I hope that you find the perfect vaporizer eventually, whether it's Sticky or something else.
Thanks very much. I think the torch should be fine. It does actually produce a fairly small flame comlared to whatvyou might expect. It can definitely be reduced to 2.5 cm, at least I think, but I will check.

The flame is actually pretty narrow as well, not a great big fat thing.
Yes I dont think selling it, in perfect brand new condition, should be difficult, just a £30 loss I am hoping for, seeing as most europeans will get with the same customs.

I have only just seen about the Brick Labs sales yesterday. That is a shame but hey never mind. Im on a 30 day vapor break again for more homeopathy. I have made amazing progress in general and now have less infection i my body than any time in 12 years. I really am on the verge of clearing all infections. This alone could clear my allergies overnight, but at the least massively reduce them, allowing me to tolerate and enjoy my vapor much more than ever!

The viral infection I picked up right at the end of the previous homeopathy course, (which seemd like flu for 3 days before I was sure it was the same coxsackie B4 virus I have had 4 winters running), has since been beaten down to a low level due to my immune system being much stronger now. Now I have the remedy for it and its days are truly numbered, so thee is actually great hope for me, unbeleiveble, after what I have been through.

My heart was telling me "the Brick", but my head said "Supreme." I have loved the look and sound of the Brick ever since seeing it. Many of your own posts Vapor Eyes in particular have really sold it to me, not that that was needed.

I am very confident it will work for me as desired. The only concern I have is the butane which owing to my extreme sensitivities, could be an issue, but not that it is harmful per se.

Once I have recovered my Supreme funds I can look forward and make a decision whether or not to take the gamble.

For my vapor break I have cooked 15 grams of sugar leaves into coconut oil. It is going down really well and it is no problem having a vapor break, although I still cant wait to get a Brick in my hand, should it be!

Kermitt

I had contact with sticky brick today, because a delivery was not quite ok.

Already after 5 minutes I had an answer, and this answer I liked very much. Both thumbs up for the service, for the brick anyway :-)

I can only advise anyone to the Brick. One of my friends already ordered a brick, others will surely follow. Whether smokers or non-smokers, my friends are inspired by the brick.

My Grasshopper and my Firefly 2 have a pretty long break. The Grasshopper I will only use on the way, the Firefly 2 I perhaps sell. The Brick is my daily driver, my search is over!

Other devices do not talk to me at the moment. I must now be more careful not to buy the entire Sticky Brick range^^

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
I had contact with sticky brick today, because a delivery was not quite ok.

Already after 5 minutes I had an answer, and this answer I liked very much. Both thumbs up for the service, for the brick anyway :-)

I can only advise anyone to the Brick. One of my friends already ordered a brick, others will surely follow. Whether smokers or non-smokers, my friends are inspired by the brick.

My Grasshopper and my Firefly 2 have a pretty long break. The Grasshopper I will only use on the way, the Firefly 2 I perhaps sell. The Brick is my daily driver, my search is over!

Other devices do not talk to me at the moment. I must now be more careful not to buy the entire Sticky Brick range^^
I'm glad we could take of you!

Thank you for spreading the word about Sticky Brick Labs.

If anyone has any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Get Sticky!

:peace:

Hypno vaper

HELL YEAH!!!!! Got my birthday present from the wife :love:. I'm already good to go, had plenty of practice with Jr. and Daisy.
Sidebar: for any Sticky Bricker's that may have an Herbalaire......the dry mouthpiece from the Hydro Maxx fits the Herbalaire perfectly. Best mouthpiece so far (for me) even better than the PNWT.
Apologies to the mods if I wasn't supposed to mention another vape here.

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
HELL YEAH!!!!! Got my birthday present from the wife :love:. I'm already good to go, had plenty of practice with Jr. and Daisy.
Sidebar: for any Sticky Bricker's that may have an Herbalaire......the dry mouthpiece from the Hydro Maxx fits the Herbalaire perfectly. Best mouthpiece so far (for me) even better than the PNWT.
Apologies to the mods if I wasn't supposed to mention another vape here.
Thank goodness you got the brick to hold you down as your other vape is having difficulties

That's the beauty of stickybrick...none of the bullshit to keep you from enjoying the herb.

stuff it, torch it, taste it! :rockon:

Grepper

Truth to prevail
Wow I am absolutely in love with my new cherry brick. I've had a few days to master my technique and am thoroughly impressed with my results. Other than one bowl that combusted (due to user error) everything has been nothing short of spectacular. I can't express how much I appreciate how simple this device is. It also feels very durable and extremely well made. I imagine this being in my arsenal for many many years

Tremendous! Well done Sticky Brick Labs :clap:

LysergicHysteric

Editor-In-Chief of Vapelord.Reviews
My review for the Sticky Brick is finally up for anyone in the thread who may be interested! This vaporizer has been a pleasure to use since its addition to my collection, and I'm very confident in saying it is one of my favorite vaporizers ever! Nothing quite beats the on-demand heating of the Brick especially if you don't have time for your EVO to heat soak... :bang:

This vaporizer definitely deserves more exposure, and I'm happy my website may be able to introduce some new faces to the wonderful world of Butane vaporizers :evil:

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
Holiday Sale!
7QGLlgb.jpg

:peace:

Kermitt

I have a question. I ordered the "OG Brick Complete Accessory Kit" two times. Tweezers were never there. But it is called "complete kit". And on the product photo the tweezers are also pictured, but in the description the tweezers are missing.
Include the OG Brick Complete Accessory Kit The Tweezers, or not? Can someone say something?

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
I have a question. I ordered the "OG Brick Complete Accessory Kit" two times. Tweezers were never there. But it is called "complete kit". And on the product photo the tweezers are also pictured, but in the description the tweezers are missing.
Include the OG Brick Complete Accessory Kit The Tweezers, or not? Can someone say something?
Send a PM to @Slow Draw McGraw or @StickyBricks, I'm sure they'll take care of you.

MadDawg

Even after reading all of the great reviews and watching all the great YouTube videos I still a vaporizer could be this amazing!! I've owned the original Butane IOLITE, SOLO and a few other battery powered vapes and nothing comes close to this device. Which by the way is a nice deep darker color Cherry OG Brick!

The fact that I can finally truly micro dose and get amazing results makes the Sticky Brick worth its weight in Gold. Not to mention the overall design and fun of pulling it apart and snapping the pieces back together just adds to the enjoyment of it. I just can't say enough.

All of my electronic vapes are now happily in a drawer as historic 420 devices. I am now a full time...... "BrickHead!!".... And I could be happier about it. Thanks a lot @Slow Draw McGraw and @StickyBricks for creating the best true and pure vaping experiences in the market. Cheers everyone.... Back To My Brick!! :clap:

C-weed

Got my brick....i could not be more impressed!....this thing hits like a wooden sublimator....love everything about this vape...this vape would convert even the devout smoker!...i just love how thick and rich the vapor is....in my experience it is Without a doubt the milkiest cloud producer ive hit....great job sticky brick labs!...a vape that i will use for Years to come

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
I've been using the hell out out of the banger I got from you guys and I noticed it started to get a crack. It worked perfectly fine for another heavy week of use but eventually the crack got too big and I saw vapor coming out of it.

Is it normal for them to crack? Are they semi-disposable or did I heat it too much or something?

I normally torch it clean, I'm wondering if I was too rough on it. If there was any black stuff I'd torch until it glowed red and disappeared. I love cleaning with fire. I have another quartz banger I'm using that's 3mm thick, it takes a lot longer to heat up though. I'd like to go back to a thinner one but I want to make sure I'm not breaking them first.

Also just to be clear I'm not trolling for a free banger or anything. I put many, many grams through the one I got from you guys. I was very happy with it.

lemmeadem

Suggestion to anyone that alternates the Brick and Dynavap products - jam your vong (if you have one) in the bowl block without a mouthpiece (if you have problems with seal use an oring from the intake brick) and block one of the carbs (brick or dynavap) and you've got yourself a DynaStick BrickVap (TM?). I love watching how thick the vapor is from my DVs through the SB glass plus I'm used to the Bricks wooden tinge and when I'm feeling adventurous I load both up so the DV imparts a bit of its oily draw onto the Bricks load - multiple bowls through it and you've got one REALLY sticky brick load up for lungbusting.

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Suggestion to anyone that alternates the Brick and Dynavap products - jam your vong (if you have one) in the bowl block without a mouthpiece (if you have problems with seal use an oring from the intake brick) and block one of the carbs (brick or dynavap) and you've got yourself a DynaStick BrickVap (TM?). I love watching how thick the vapor is from my DVs through the SB glass plus I'm used to the Bricks wooden tinge and when I'm feeling adventurous I load both up so the DV imparts a bit of its oily draw onto the Bricks load - multiple bowls through it and you've got one REALLY sticky brick load up for lungbusting.

@WakeAndVape inspired me to try that too with their 14mm adapter I got for the banger. It's actually more convenient than the j-hook I usually use it in because it has a carb hole.

I saw some other franken-vape posts so I thought I would too.
IMG_20161018_190620.jpg

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Finally broke down and got the lighted tweezers and carb hole corks. The corks fit perfectly and the tweezers fully light where you are working without getting in the way. Sometimes little things can make such a big difference.

For some reason I often forget to cover the carb when I'm using the banger, never again.

Top Bottom