Sticky Brick Labs Vaporizer

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Ordered a walnut max last night:nod:
And that's after only having had my iroka jr for a week and half. The Jr is a straight up beast! Massive, delicious rips..... I literally haven't even looked at any of my vapcaps or my evo since this guy arrived!! My plan is to make the walnut max my new home unit and keep the iroka jr as my go-to portable. Hope the max is just as dope as my jr :rockon:
The maxx can definitely hang with Jr!

I personally use junior a little more (even when at home) because of the size and feel of it...

Clouds are all about the same though, with the max extracting a little faster than the rest.

Kermitt

It seems, my Brick don't know the way to Germany :-(

Westcoast-eastcoast-westcoast

Shipment Activity Location Date & Time Shipping Partner

Departed USPS Facility PORTLAND, OR 97208 November 8, 2016 6:43 am
Departed CHARLOTTE, UNITED STATES November 7, 2016 5:07 pm
Arrived at USPS Facility RICHMOND, CA 94850 November 7, 2016 2:48 am
Departed SAN FRANCISCO, UNITED STATES November 7, 2016 12:05 am
Departed USPS Facility SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94128 November 6, 2016 11:41 pm
Arrived SAN FRANCISCO, UNITED STATES November 6, 2016 9:44 pm
Processed Through Facility ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS) November 6, 2016 11:42 am
Arrived at USPS Facility SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94128 November 6, 2016 5:34 am
Arrived at Facility ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS) November 6, 2016 5:34 am
Arrived at USPS Facility WEST SACRAMENTO, CA 95799 November 4, 2016 8:06 am
Departed USPS Facility RENO, NV 89510 November 4, 2016 4:33 am
Arrived at USPS Facility RENO, NV 89510 November 3, 2016 11:32 pm
Accepted at USPS Origin Facility STATELINE, NV 89449 November 3, 2016 10:17 pm
Shipment Picked Up STATELINE, NV 89449 November 3, 2016 4:09 pm

Well, at some point, the Brick will find his way to me (I hope). It is only so difficult to wait if you do not want to wait :-)

Unfortunately, I already know all the videos, and I've read this thread several times. And since the brick seems to work without problems with everyone, hardly new posts come in this thread. But this is also a good sign.
I have to distract myself somehow :-)

Happy vaping everybody

Last edited:

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
To heat or not to heat the glass tube the flame is sucked into before drawing.....

I had posed this question a few pages back and everyone who was kind enough to respond said they don't warm/heat the glass tube directly or on purpose. It gets heated as a byproduct of placing the flame at the top of the tube.

My Eagle was very low on butane and it's flame was somewhere between 1/2 to 2/3 it's full strength. The only way I could get a lung busting cloud was to briefly heat the glass tube by running the flame up and down the outside of the glass intake and then place the flame as far into the glass intake as possible. This got me thinking .... one of the things I disliked initially about the vape was that it can combust making the initial learning curve a little uncomfortable.

Now that I have fully refilled the Eagle and it again flames at the higher strength I prefer I decided to test a few sessions by heating the glass intake tube on purpose.

I run the flame up and down the glass intake for maybe 2 to 3 quick passes....less than 5 seconds and then tested applying the flame at differing heights from the opening. What I found was that the heating/warming the glass briefly like that makes it possible to use less of a flame, limiting the possibility of a combustion mishap and enforces/enhances convection because the glass is heating the air as well as the lessor flame. I get some serious milkiness with this technique 'every time' and I'm nowhere near combusting or even charring. I know many of you expert Sticky-Folk can milk it consistently without heating the intake. This technique makes me feel more comfortable about the pin-hole charring from the flame, makes combustion almost impossible and gives me consistent, face peeling results.

Am I really the only one who uses this technique?

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
So I got the hydro add-on for my Daisy. I asked for the opposite magnets to be put on, they asked if they could just send me both and I said that's perfect. So I got both set of magnets and I'm pretty sure the originals were left on. I'll get the one negative out of the way right off the bat, the add-on is crooked. There are 2 magnets to the Daisy's 1, but so far they are the right polarity. Unfortunately the alignment is a little off and it leaves it at a slight angle. The good news is I couldn't care less because otherwise it's works absolutely perfectly on a vape it wasn't designed for. The holes match up, the little metal tube fits, and it milks the hell out of my bubbler. I use it with a whip and can't really even tell it's crooked, it doesn't affect usage at all. A big bubbler on top would most likely be heavy enough to straighten it out and keep it that way. It's probably more secure on a brick with a 2 magnet connection, but I haven't had an issue so far. Thanks to anyone who answered questions about this for me and especially @StickyBricks for helping me with the magnets and answering some stuff. I'm loving this thing so far.

IMG_20161111_124018.jpg

IMG_20161111_124042.jpg

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
So I got the hydro add-on for my Daisy. I asked for the opposite magnets to be put on, they asked if they could just send me both and I said that's perfect. So I got both set of magnets and I'm pretty sure the originals were left on. I'll get the one negative out of the way right off the bat, the add-on is crooked. There are 2 magnets to the Daisy's 1, but so far they are the right polarity. Unfortunately the alignment is a little off and it leaves it at a slight angle. The good news is I couldn't care less because otherwise it's works absolutely perfectly on a vape it wasn't designed for. The holes match up, the little metal tube fits, and it milks the hell out of my bubbler. I use it with a whip and can't really even tell it's crooked, it doesn't affect usage at all. A big bubbler on top would most likely be heavy enough to straighten it out and keep it that way. It's probably more secure on a brick with a 2 magnet connection, but I haven't had an issue so far. Thanks to anyone who answered questions about this for me and especially @StickyBricks for helping me with the magnets and answering some stuff. I'm loving this thing so far.

IMG_20161111_124018.jpg

IMG_20161111_124042.jpg
Glad it worked out for you! ☺

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
Someone asked me if our units are durable and if they can withstand a lot of usage.
I use still use my beta units every now and again which work great and trust me I beat the heck out of those things.
My production units still look and work like new! Thats with miles on them!
I encourage anyone that has not tried a butane powered vape to give it a try and you will be pleasantly surprised. Most are after their first try. I still remember my first time and boy was I blown away. I am happy to see so many others joining the Sticky Brick Labs family. It started with the OG and everyone's support has been amazing. Our customers have been so patient with us and honestly think we have the most loyal customer base in the industry! We really appreciate everyone sharing their stories and pictures with the FC family.
If anyone ever needs anything please don't hesitate to reach out to me. I am always here to help and will always do everything I can.

:peace:

Is there a water adapter for the Sticky Brick JR or do I have to purchase a hydrobrick to filter through water?

If I do have to get a hydrobrick is there a way to use it without water filtration very now and then? Thanks!

Ineedmedicine,
Reactions: Vapor_Eyes

sixstringsmash

Is there a water adapter for the Sticky Brick JR or do I have to purchase a hydrobrick to filter through water?

If I do have to get a hydrobrick is there a way to use it without water filtration very now and then? Thanks!

AFAIK there is no way to get the hydrobrick addon working with the Jr. But I could be wrong. As for the second question the hydrobrick comes with a dry mouthpiece adapter for when you don't want to use water.

Kermitt

My Brick with Hydro Add-On arrived yesterday.

I am impressed!

Unfortunately, the magnet, to hold the tool, is chipped off. Works but is rather optical. A hole was not completely pierced, but was also no problem.

I love this "device"! Actually, I have no desire to write something, because I prefer the Brick in the hand. I use my GH and FF2 at the time no longer. I think when I am at home or with friends, the brick is the favorite for me.

I am so glad to have bought the brick.

Too bad I find that in the Hydro Addon no additional stainless steel + o-ring was thereby. Now I have to rebuild it every time (Hydor Addon-Brick-Hydro Addon).
The mouthpiece is very stable. Unfortunately, it is quickly fogged inside, so you can not see through so well.

I am definitely totally excited. A versatile vaporizer.

Puff it up has sent very fast, also at the customs ran everything super. It does not get any better.

I am just very satisfied, and now I have to take care of my Brick again :-)

img0416k3d6l0vs7o.jpg

img04186qxsgoyt0i.jpg

Last edited:

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X

The whip connector can easily be used with junior!

Just take the female connector off and slide it over the mp glass on junior...

Works like a charm.

Kermitt

Unbelievable, I can not put the Brick out of the hand any more. I can not imagine anything that could be better. I am so glad not always have to recharge batteries. If the lighter is empty, this is refilled within seconds. This is fast and easy.

With the FF2 annoying me the stir, with the Brick I love it. Also the tweezers with lighting is awesome.

I "practiced" the whole weekend. At some point I noticed that I always pulled too hard in the beginning. Now I slowly pull until it begins to steam. then I pull stronger. Actually also logical.

I noticed that my mouthpiece is crooked, but it works fine :-)

All in all I am very satisfied and happy to have invested my money well

Thanks to Sticky Brick

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
Hey Sticky Brick Family

We will be having a Black Friday Sale!!

Details:
- 20% off everything at www.StickyBrickLabs.com
- Free Intake and Mp for every OG Sticky Brick purchase (while supplies last.)
- Starts Black Friday 12am EST and ends on Saturday 12am EST.
- No special Code needed it will be automatic on the entire website.

We appreciate all the support everyone has shown us.

Have a great day everyone.

Hypno vaper

Hey Sticky Brick Family

We will be having a Black Friday Sale!!

Details:
- 20% off everything at www.StickyBrickLabs.com
- Free Intake and Mp for every OG Sticky Brick purchase (while supplies last.)
- Starts Black Friday 12am EST and ends on Saturday 12am EST.
- No special Code needed it will be automatic on the entire website.

We appreciate all the support everyone has shown us.

Have a great day everyone.

Best News EVEEEEEER!!!!

Kermitt

Yesterday I met with friends. They already know my FF2 and the GH. For the GH, they have always been interested. But ultimately they have not bought any vaporizers.
Now they have all tested the brick and are convinced. 2 of 3 will definitely buy the Brick. One of my friends has dominated the brick from the first draw to the last draw. Although I can deal with the Brick already well, he used it, as if he would always do this.

I'm totally on the brick. This is my vape. I wish everyone a bricky Sunday :tup::leaf:

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
Yesterday I met with friends. They already know my FF2 and the GH. For the GH, they have always been interested. But ultimately they have not bought any vaporizers.
Now they have all tested the brick and are convinced. 2 of 3 will definitely buy the Brick. One of my friends has dominated the brick from the first draw to the last draw. Although I can deal with the Brick already well, he used it, as if he would always do this.
I'm so glad you're enjoying your Brick @Kermitt! And it's awesome that your friends took to it so quickly.

Unbelievable, I can not put the Brick out of the hand any more.
I'm totally on the brick. This is my vape.

I know how you feel, the Brick has dominated my usage since acquiring it, and barely leaves my hand. It just feels so good to hold it. It's so powerful, and using it is too much fun for me.

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
Fill up the bowl nice and green. Put the banger on. Hit the banger. Hit the bowl.

Fly to the moooooooooooooooooooooooooooon.
One more thing to try, thanks for the idea!

On this Thanksgiving I'd like to give thanks to the entire Sticky Brick family!

Thanks to @StickyBricks himself for creating such great vaporizers! Thanks to him and @Slow Draw McGraw for providing amazing customer service! Thanks to the extended family of Sticky users who share their love and techniques! And thanks to FC for helping me discover this wonderful world in the first place!

Stay Sticky everybody! :peace: :leaf: :love:

StickyBricks

Manufacturer
@Vapor_Eyes thank you, and all our customers who give us the ability to make these things and run this company the way we want to be treated ourselves. Happy Holidays to everyone!

@mccringleberry warm water on a q-tip is the recommended way to clean. Hydrogen peroxide (and ISO) could damage the finish and will sap moisture from the wood.

@Hypno vaper i was starting to nod off from all the turkey and started the sale at about 11:55. I was wondering who was waiting, and I do indeed think you were first...thank you!

Top Bottom