Sticky Brick Labs Vaporizer

sixstringsmash

Yeah I'm really liking the look of it gives the glass a whole new look to it. Also like Smith said I think it will start looking real cool once it gets some nice resin buildup on it. I just hope I'll be able to resist the new pieces stickybricks says hes making. My wallet won't like me very much if I don't.

sixstringsmash

@WakeAndVape how about the.... Torchocle

MYdEXp3.jpg

GTAVaper

Just got my Brick tonight but had to be good and get a few other things done......but am truly stoked to have it in hand. I love the feel of it and can't wait to put it through it's paces.

I showed it to this attractive woman who lives in my building as we were getting into the elevator together and she thought it was really cool .....so I gave her the name to look up and do some research on.

She seems pretty cool and at one time made some noises towards getting together for a smoke a few years ago .....but nothing panned out and we never got together for a session.....and sometimes I will run into her a few times a month and then go a few months without ever seeing her.

Not worried about anything happening .....just think that she would be a cool person to chill with.....who knows - maybe sometime in the future....it's always nice to find cool chicks you can chill with. Anyways....it was a conversation starter.....and she seemed genuinely interested in the vape as she had never seen anything like it before.

But in any case, I am really looking forward to trying this thing out....maybe tomorrow night....but if not, then the weekend will be here soon too.

lemmeadem

Just got my Brick tonight but had to be good and get a few other things done......but am truly stoked to have it in hand. I love the feel of it and can't wait to put it through it's paces.

I showed it to this attractive woman who lives in my building as we were getting into the elevator together and she thought it was really cool .....so I gave her the name to look up and do some research on.

She seems pretty cool and at one time made some noises towards getting together for a smoke a few years ago .....but nothing panned out and we never got together for a session.....and sometimes I will run into her a few times a month and then go a few months without ever seeing her.

Not worried about anything happening .....just think that she would be a cool person to chill with.....who knows - maybe sometime in the future....it's always nice to find cool chicks you can chill with. Anyways....it was a conversation starter.....and she seemed genuinely interested in the vape as she had never seen anything like it before.

But in any case, I am really looking forward to trying this thing out....maybe tomorrow night....but if not, then the weekend will be here soon too.

Why not get a little communal and invite her over for the inaugural vaping! :D

sixstringsmash

@StickyBricks that is one sexy looking mouthpiece, kind of making me regret getting the custom white already :) One question as I can't really tell from the picture. Is the silver fumed mouthpiece transparent at all or a solid color? Only asking because a big factor for the sticky brick for me is being able to see the visible vapor from the mouthpiece.

nukami

anybody have a good link for a good torch ligher or the one that comes with it good enough?

just asking bought the butane yesterday just need to knew if i need another lighter?

yep i knew but i only see the cheap one in the head shop.so just asking about good ones again.

Last edited:
nukami,

sixstringsmash

anybody have a good link for a good torch ligher or the one that comes with it good enough?

just asking bought the butane yesterday just need to knew if i need another lighter?
The eagle torch is definitely good enough to get a good session going with but you might prefer a torch with a bit of a bigger flame if you want to milk those big hits quicker. I personally am really liking the blazer pb07 that I got off of amazon last week although its a little pricey. Scorch Torch and xing also make good torches. This was discussed a couple pages back also so if you go back a few pages on this thread you should find all the information you need.

Vape Dr.

Hello all!:wave:

So my buddy stopped over with his sticky brick and we figured out an easy mod for the stickybrick.

The vape still has a bit of a wood taste to it after 70 plus chambers run through.
It has gone down a bit but it's still there.

We looked through my box o vape stuff and came up with this.

A minivap Stainless Steel decarboxylation kit.

The large ring fits perfectly in the chamber.

The SS ring fits like a glove and covers most of the wood in the chamber. It definitely took a good portion of the wood taste away.

It also allows for smaller chambers because the SS retains a bit of heat adding some conduction and impressive taste, vapor, and efficiency with a little less torch time.

Just wanted to share in case anyone was interested.

Here is a quick video so you can see the small amount needed to achieve monster draws!

:peace:

Top Bottom