• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Sticky Brick Labs Vaporizer

justvapin

Enthusiastic Cannabis Consumer
Yep, I was looking at that last night and checking under the mouthpiece as well.....it was pretty clean there so far. Did find a small piece of wood stuck in that hole though.

I believe my brick delivers some of the tastiest, smoothest and most potent hits of any vape I have, including my EVO and Supreme. Between those 3 it would be difficult to say which is number one overall. I would not want to part with any of them. Biggest problem I have is consumption.....I want to use ALL of my vapes ALL of the time, so I am blazing thru some serious product!!

sixstringsmash

After reading @Vapor_Eyes and @Oogendoogan talk about lighters I decided to purchase a few different ones off of amazon to test out for myself. So far I have purchased the Scorch torch ambassador, the xing torches @Vapor_Eyes recommended(I purchased two different models of these; the one that vapor recommended and another newer model that amazon said was available), and a blazer pb207. As of now the Ambassador and pb207 have already been received thanks to the beauty of same day shipping and I can safely say that both of these torches exceed the Eagle torch in terms of flame capability. It's not to say that the eagle torch is bad, it's just that the flame output is not as large as these other torches, and I think the extra width of the flame is really helping the loads vape more evenly. Once all of the lighters have been received I plan on testing them all out individually and seeing which one I prefer the most, and I am most excited to do so.

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
After reading @Vapor_Eyes and @Oogendoogan talk about lighters I decided to purchase a few different ones off of amazon to test out for myself. So far I have purchased the Scorch torch ambassador, the xing torches @Vapor_Eyes recommended(I purchased two different models of these; the one that vapor recommended and another newer model that amazon said was available), and a blazer pb207. As of now the Ambassador and pb207 have already been received thanks to the beauty of same day shipping and I can safely say that both of these torches exceed the Eagle torch in terms of flame capability. It's not to say that the eagle torch is bad, it's just that the flame output is not as large as these other torches, and I think the extra width of the flame is really helping the loads vape more evenly. Once all of the lighters have been received I plan on testing them all out individually and seeing which one I prefer the most, and I am most excited to do so.
I'm eager to hear how that newer version of the Xing is. I almost bought it but I'm pretty happy with my curren Xing torches.

sixstringsmash

I'm eager to hear how that newer version of the Xing is. I almost bought it but I'm pretty happy with my curren Xing torches.

I'd be glad to let you know how the new xing torch responds to the brick, but I won't be able to give you a comparison on the old vs. new for quite a while as the ship time for the older model is something around a month.

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
I'd be glad to let you know how the new xing torch responds to the brick, but I won't be able to give you a comparison on the old vs. new for quite a while as the ship time for the older model is something around a month.
I actually just ordered it myself. I needed a few other things anyway so I figured why not. My Torch Acquisition Syndrome was acting up again. At least it's cheaper than VAS, and with The Brick a new torch is almost like getting a new vape.

sixstringsmash

I actually just ordered it myself. I needed a few other things anyway so I figured why not. My Torch Acquisition Syndrome was acting up again. At least it's cheaper than VAS, and with The Brick a new torch is almost like getting a new vape.
Haha you could not be more correct about TAS, I have started to feel it too! And thank god its cheaper than a new vape. So far I really enjoy both of the torches I have received so far. The blazer torch gives a very consistent flame and the range from high to low is quite wide. It also has a nifty button to lock the flame if you don't want to hold down the trigger which is nice but overall it's probably not worth $40. Now the Scorch Torch ambassador is really nice. The trigger button is very ergonomic and makes keeping the lighter lit a breeze. The best thing that I've noticed about this lighter though is that it performs better than the others in the wind which is good for me because today it hit 100 degrees and I needed a lighter that would work while my fan was blowing on me! The newer model Xing comes tomorrow so I'm excited to test that one out too. I also gave it a whirl with my creme brulee torch and all I can say is Holy Combustion Batman

lemmeadem

@lemmeadem you can't be suggesting that people try to find existing information on their own?!?!? What type of monster are you...

If clearing the dust out still doesn't fix airflow, remember to clean out the thin metal tube that connects to the MP...I have scrapped honey out of there a few times @justvapin

A capital offence, I know. :p Just wanted to reiterate for anyone new to the design that there's an established thread with plenty of information if you're persistent enough. :)

Coming up on my second week of wait on the post, I'm dying inside waiting for this thing. :p Damn you, Auspost.

EDIT: Wait, shit - it was posted by SB on the 24th of June. O.o

The fuck is going on with the mail? D:

Last edited:

nukami

does anybody knew how much it takes to full the bowl ?

@WakeAndVape
i saw the pages last night . i ment to ask something different but my finger pressed send.

.05-.1 gram range how many rips can i get from that

Last edited:

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
does anybody knew how much it takes to full the bowl ?
:doh: dude wtf...that info is on the last page!

Not pages ago, but literally the last page.
I'll let you explore with the given clues...:shrug:

@lemmeadem ... there are no past posts

Edit: @bonez that depends on too many factors to give you a precise answer.

These factors include (but are not limited to)

Lung capacity.
Torch strength.
Material strength.
Moisture in the plant it's self.
Your draw technique .
How brown you like your herb before you consider it done.
How you pack.

I can say it does extract things very well and it is a conservation vape.

Last edited:

sixstringsmash

On a slightly depressing note my lighted tweezers took a little plunge today and I don't think the light on it is going to recover. I'm looking on amazon for a replacement and there seem to be a plethora of different lighted tweezers available online. Does anyone have any personal recommendations?

jrcmang

I've been using the brick pretty much all the time. I just love this thing. Everything from the ease of use and simplicity to how medicated it gets me....the brick really is a wonderful device. It really is right up there with the evo. The way I push my bowls my abv always comes out looking super dark and fuck the effects are strong as well. I've been experimenting with putting a little crumble on top of a nice sized bowl and wow...I fucking love this combo. Really does feel like I've taken a brick to the face. This is my bedtime bowl...lol.

I decided to clean the brick this evening after running roughly 1/2 oz through it. Still haven't tried the dab idea yet so outside of a few crumble topped bowls, its been all flowers. Anyways the post about the screen gunk was right on. The reason I decided to clean was because I had a few sessions where I wasn't getting any vapor then bam it would hit and I would taste slight combustion. Wasn't my torch so I thought fuck it I'll give it a good clean. Well when I popped the screen off from the bowl there was so much gunk. Got everything scraped up and as clean as I could. Scraped off any other resin I saw around the ss connector areas. While doing this I let the glass mouthpiece and small ss connector soak in grunge off for a few hours. Rinsed and dried and re-assembled. Brick is hitting like such a beast now. The amount of gunk that had built up was really affecting the performance.

Anyways, I really am loving the brick! Really happy to see lots of other satisfied brick owners as well.

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
The Brick gets me extremely medicated too. I find its particular vape signature is great for pain. It doesn't seem to matter too much what strain I use either.

I feel like I'm really mastering my brick now. I got the hang of it pretty quickly, but now I feel like I know it like the back of my hand. I can use a strong flame and ride the exact temp range I want, I don't find the need to adjust my torch or use a different torch for low temp hits. I've had some amazing low temp hits with a big flame far from the intake.

Stay Sticky!

RenDabs

Finally harvested what I was growing this summer so I have material for my Brick after a few dry weeks. :leaf::leaf::leaf: Still needs a good cure but it's something for the moment.

Also, I've had this little pipe tool for a few years as a general vape accessory and it seems to be pretty much the ideal little gadget for loading, stirring, and tamping down the bowl. Also, it was less than $2 shipped from Amazon. Not hating on the light up tweezers and other tools that came with the Brick because those are awesome but this has all the necessary tools on one unit(for me at least).

CEh1QhY.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Vktech®-Smoking-Stainless-Cleaner-Cleaning/dp/B016EIS56W/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1469695985&sr=8-4&keywords=pipe+tool

sixstringsmash

Goddamn you StickyBricks. Just when I thought I was out.... You drag me back in! What I'm trying to say is I just ordered one of those fancy mouthpieces. I figure since I'll be wanting to use the mouthpieces to cook in my milk having a pair of 3 would be optimal to put on rotation. I did have one question @StickyBricks are these custom mouthpieces still all glass? I'm just worried about the color or something leaking into my milk when I'm cooking it later on :)

Top Bottom