• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Sticky Brick Labs Vaporizer

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
I used an inch of silicone whip and @Ratchett 's song with just the bowl and intake sections to hook up to a bubbler before, but I actually just tried putting it into the mp glass and it totally works. A little snug and awkward to use, but the seal is airtight and it hooks up to anything a whip goes to. I'm constantly impressed at how often this magic little thing brings stuff together.

2cmogo0.jpg

2maa7l.jpg

Also this works, but the song needs to be firmly against the wood (phrasing) or it won't be airtight. The little metal piece is a bit to small for the medium song, it might fit the small song. Plus this looks weird and/or creepy.
2sgex.jpg

Edit: And ignore the dirty glass.

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
I got this torch in today: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00L...F8&qid=1469769174&sr=2&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65

It's definitely hot even at minimum. My other hot torch is not performing well, so it will fill a nice spot in the lineup. I still prefer the smaller style of Xing for overall temp range, it can go as low or high as I need to.

This new torch is noticeably taller, and feels solidly constructed. It lights every time which is great. The size of flame is very easy to adjust but I could see it getting changed accidentally if you keep it in your pocket. It's not a bad torch but it's not the best for the Brick in my opinion.

I'm still getting great performance from my new torch. The vapor from the brick is smooth, tasty, and potent. I love this vaporizer!

mOSXhZq.jpg

Last edited:

sixstringsmash

@Vapor_Eyes my xing lighter came in the other day too(the one you have pictured on the right) and I must say I am not a huge fan of it. I'm not sure if mines a dud or not but although the flame is nice and big I've noticed the flame takes about five seconds to fully dissipate after releasing the trigger. Gave myself a good burn yesterday because I put the lighter on my lap after hitting the brick and I didn't realize the flame was still lit on the torch.

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
Mine stays lit for a second too. All of my hotter torches do that. Even my Eagle does it sometimes when it's on max. My smaller Xing doesn't do it at all. That's still my recommendation for the best torch.

I'm off work so I've been hitting the Brick all day. It's such a fun vape to use I find myself medicating more often than necessary. Between moving the flame and working the carb it's a very tactile experience.

GTAVaper

Can anyone please tell me what is the inner diameter is of the mouthpiece glass?

GTAVaper,

justvapin

Enthusiastic Cannabis Consumer
@Vapor_Eyes my xing lighter came in the other day too(the one you have pictured on the right) and I must say I am not a huge fan of it. I'm not sure if mines a dud or not but although the flame is nice and big I've noticed the flame takes about five seconds to fully dissipate after releasing the trigger. Gave myself a good burn yesterday because I put the lighter on my lap after hitting the brick and I didn't realize the flame was still lit on the torch.
Seems mine do this more when the flame is cranked up to to the higher settings. Try turning it down a bit, may help. Also, you might try purging the entire tank and refilling, this sometimes helps with erratic behavior.

nukami

is it easy to burn the material and how often does the screen need to be cleaned?

nukami,

nukami

does the type of grind matter and what the best way to hold the ligther when using it?

one more thing people have been saying it a portable desktop is that?

Last edited:
nukami,

6079Smith

I personally have had good results with varied grind consistencies, I don't grind on either end of the spectrum for the Brick.

A fine grind seems to be easier to milk with the caveat of also being easier to char. A chunky grind seems more difficult to coax those milky draws but lasts considerably longer.

I think what people mean with portable desktop is that it's size makes it prohibitive as a portable in the literal sense of the word but also does not require a cord to wander about.

Top Bottom