Sticky Brick Junior by Sticky Brick Labs

FreddieFresh

What bucket screens are you all on about? I don't care too much about little bits of herb flying thru, as once I get some honey on there it'll just stick. But I am curious.

Also quite baked. Forgot how awesome this thing is. It's much smaller than I remember...

I just tried the UD screens. They fit, but not super snug. Nano and MVT are too small. Don't have HI, WS, or Mi/Zi yet so not sure about those. You could try the Mi screens if you don't like how the UD's fit

Edit: forgot about the tubo somehow lol

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
I used a bucket screen Alan sent with the Milaana stems :)

Well, that fits too perfectly for me not to use it.

Thanks mate!

edit:

here she is!

17932714_287516908340654_3139652751579938816_n.jpg

17882832_1707856639241075_7601549079729930240_n.jpg

17932480_1466010976785001_2467084830353915904_n.jpg

Last edited:

NizzyJones

So with the 4/20 sales going on I decided I needed a cedar Jr to be my personal brick in case I have a neophyte combust in the walnut one :p My walnut must have been an early production model because there are some subtle differences in dimensions and the air intake and brand are on the same side on the cedar instead of opposite. Very happy having a new wood type in my collection :peace:

Montell

I just ordered one, figured I would buy a new vape but wanted something different from my digital thats more fun.

I didnt really plan this out spur of the moment, I live in a small town is their any issue with using this butane from my local home depot?

https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.bf55---55-oz-butane-refill.1000672133.html

I could probably order a better butane online but the brick is suppose to be here wednesday and I dont want to wait to use it. I live in a smaller city so not many local options.

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
I just ordered one, figured I would buy a new vape but wanted something different from my digital thats more fun.

I didnt really plan this out spur of the moment, I live in a small town is their any issue with using this butane from my local home depot?

https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.bf55---55-oz-butane-refill.1000672133.html

I could probably order a better butane online but the brick is suppose to be here wednesday and I dont want to wait to use it. I live in a smaller city so not many local options.
I personally would opt for better quality butane. I realize you want to use your unit right away, but I would reach out to some fellow Vaporists In your area to see if this is possible. I hope this helps.

Montell

Out of curiosity i often vape with others 2-4, i like to pack quite a bit, if i pack this very full will I risk combustion if its touching or near the metal?

As for butane my extra shipping I paid didnt work since they didnt ship it for 2 days. I could try a convince store but I also thought I should get good butane? I am not sure what a local convenience place here in a small town in canada would carry or that I could identify it as good butane. I guess I could ask then go research it if they have any. My walmart here in canada I couldnt find butane except for camping stuff like butane for a camping stove.

Last edited:

Montell

Very helpful so I guess my only remaining question is packing it, if its ok to pack it really full? I see quite a few people pack a very small amount, i would like to go up to the ridge but I dont know if theirs any drawbacks. I am completely new to butane vapes.

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
Very helpful so I guess my only remaining question is packing it, if its ok to pack it really full? I see quite a few people pack a very small amount, i would like to go up to the ridge but I dont know if theirs any drawbacks. I am completely new to butane vapes.
The more full you pack it, the lower you should set your flame, or else be less aggressive with it. That's because your material is closer to the heat when it is packed full.

You can pack it full to the brim or even over that ridge and it will still work just fine. I tried when I first got my Junior. Nowadays I usually pack it about 3/4 full, maybe a little more.

It works well with small loads too, you just have to increase the torch strength.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Yah you can pack a lot, course grind (or even full nug broken up as you go which I enjoy) and just stir every hit to help prevent any overcooked spots. Smaller flame definitely helps control too, mines so small it goes in

Montell

Thanks very helpful and thats what I was thinking to I should use a small flame if i was going to pack it full.

I was able to try it tonight a friend of mine came by and had a good butane torch so we tried it, wow will need more testing but i cant believe how hard this hits. I used to use glass pipes or bongs and since i switched to a digital vape I often wondered if i get the same stoned as I used to, well this reminded me of the stoned I used to get using glass pipes or bongs. In a good way, I love the technology of a digital but it might be hard to ever use my digital again given the quality of high this gives me. If i ever want a digital vape that gives me a high like this maybe i would have to spend more on a mighty or volcano? But i can say from two hits I have tried this really hit hard and reminded me of days using a pipe or bong. No combustion but i would like it toned down a bit but will have to experiment more when I get my butane over a few sessions, as mentioned a smaller flame will be key, I am thinking half an inch?

Now i am curious if any portable digital vape can hit like this such as a mighty?

Top Bottom