share that dab stash! (picture thread)

whats your favorite kind of concentrate?

• Total voters

waxdab23

First post in this thread, post in a couple of the portable vape threads. Anyways got a bunch of goodies concentrates & edibles form Cali. Have never dabbed so pretty excited about finally taking the leap.
w4569if.jpg

sy9KsbP.jpg

LOagk4R.jpg

F1O5l6X.jpg

Ordered these for the concentrates.
joRkhTp.jpg

UtwwyjR.jpg

If this is how you "take a leap" into things, I need to be hanging out with you lol.

dizaster096

b3q6KLF.jpg

6UzxlZu.jpg

OG Kush (Roji Cut) PHO Sauce - This Refined PHO sauce has less waxes vs the traditional pho method used by pacific gasco and more terpenes being preserved in the process, Very high amount of terpenes filling the room once opening the lid with its gassy fuel terps. THCA Crystals on rim and extract:o.

PszLUcw.jpg

Lemon Meringue x Hawaiian Snow (Mixed nugrun) - Shatter - Processed by High Grade BC, Flowers grown by Rarest Cannabis

Last edited:

herbivore21

FJtdY3I.jpg

The tastiest full melt that I ever made - this is a 120u 6 star bubble hash, from a very high quality narrow leaf dominant hybrid cultivar which was allowed to flower very late when compared to the breeder's guidelines. The flowers were dried and then cured for 6 months before the nugs were stripped down, with all stems and sugarleaves removed and being run into bubble hash. This is true 'nug run'. This was part of the collection from the first 15 second agitation.

herbivore21

Sounds awesome!
It really is man, I shared it because I would imagine that hash of this quality is not likely to ever be seen in stores by many people (very low yields, less than retailable quantities even when you can find a lot of flower of sufficient quality). With that being said, I hope that all of you get to try hash like this someday :leaf::peace:

Eatrocks

Man 6 star bubble never makes it to the market....All the growers hoard it!!! I hit some clear on the nail hotter than usual and had a slightly intense edible effect. Since clear is already decarboxylated, does it require more heat to release the full effect.

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
Man 6 star bubble never makes it to the market....All the growers hoard it!!! I hit some clear on the nail hotter than usual and had a slightly intense edible effect. Since clear is already decarboxylated, does it require more heat to release the full effect.
Did your clear come in a syringe? I recently got some distillate in plastic syringes (don't care for this method of storage, but would love it if they were glass) that was pretty effective. I was wondering if we have the same since our circles seem to have some overlay in the past.

Eatrocks

5KCsBDM.jpg

Cinderella 99!!!! Had this strain wayyyy back in the day and I never forgot it. Tested at 92% super sticky yet stable and very solid at room temp. Hits u front of head and trail down my face. Taste is very earthy, dark, piney. Very long lasting euphoric effect.

qUjAwpk.jpeg

Purple candy. Just hit this, great quality. Love this consistency. Feeling medicated. Expected more of a 'purple' taste but smells more like a chocolate candy.

iAp1xlC.jpeg

Durban cookies. Has that unmistakable fire/fuel smell, like a perfume.

Top Bottom