share that dab stash! (picture thread)

whats your favorite kind of concentrate?

• Total voters

rabblerouser

Combustion Fucker
that's one I actually did not like in flower form when I tried it, found it cloudy-headed. Yours looks gorgeous though and could've just been the phenotype the dispensary has...

rabblerouser

Combustion Fucker
I vape at night for pain and sedation. I don't mind being cloudy headed...matter of fact, I pay a lot of money for it! haha.
yeah, i too vape for sedation at night, luckily don't suffer from too much pain, and I often reach for indicas, this is just one that disagreed with me. Slowed down thoughts is good, i didn't like what this did to my head though, 'cloudy' was the best word I could come up with 'dulled' maybe too. a bad side of the indica high, but like i said could just be this particular cut, not the whole strain. and could just be me in particular too

rabblerouser,
Reactions: jpdnkstr

dizaster096

Orange Cookies PHO Resin processed by Pacific Gas Co, Grown by Rarest Cannabis Collective. Trained by Roji Concentrates.

uXWWNtO.jpg

dizaster096

Any thoughts on PHO?
PHO allows you to have significantly less heat to purge preserving terpenes and easier to achieve lower PPM. Running pure propane is not cheap though.

Sometimes they will be a hard shatter but if left out it will nucleate into sugar wax, Sometimes it will be sugar wax from the start. The material they use is slowly cold cured not "live" or fresh frozen.

FreddieFresh

Another poorly lighted picture of some new strains I just got. My photography skills still need a lot of improving, and these dabs ain't helping :freak:

I absolutely love the energetic high and sweet flavor of Green Crack. It's been one of my favorite go to daytime strains for years. The Emerald OG Kush has a wonderful citrusy taste and a nice mellow and relaxing body high that I'm currently enjoying very much :smug:

The Candyland was a little disappointing in the flavor department. Not bad, just muted. For some reason I had high hopes with a name like that lol. It's still nice and punchy though, and is also a more alert and cerebral sativa, so I'm still enjoying it, just not really smacking my lips from it

TwistedGray

The Candyland was a little disappointing in the flavor department. Not bad, just muted. For some reason I had high hopes with a name like that lol. It's still nice and punchy though, and is also a more alert and cerebral sativa, so I'm still enjoying it, just not really smacking my lips from it

That's the problem with strain naming sometimes, at least that's what I've seen. If you're claiming Candyland then it oughta taste sweet ... like candy. Tangie tastes like tangerines, clementine tastes like clementine oranges (if you can distinctly tell one orange from another, I can't), etc...

I almost picked up some Lucky Charms, but I figured I would be disappointed.

jpdnkstr

That's the problem with strain naming sometimes, at least that's what I've seen. If you're claiming Candyland then it oughta taste sweet ... like candy. Tangie tastes like tangerines, clementine tastes like clementine oranges (if you can distinctly tell one orange from another, I can't), etc...

I almost picked up some Lucky Charms, but I figured I would be disappointed.
I hope you didn't miss out on that Lucky Charms, if that's the Bodhi strain it should be yum yum. I have Lucky Lotus which is a Lucky Charms cross that has a very nice candied marshmallow taste. I have not had a chance to do an extract from it yet, but I will be soon and I'm looking forward to it.

dizaster096

Barbara Bud PHO

Processed by: Pacific Gasco

Flower grown by: Great Gardener

Bubblegum terps :razz:

uZwwcIf.jpg

THC Distillate mixed with cured whole plant cannabis derived terpenes sourced from blue river terpenes.

Processed by: VIP Extracts & More

Terpenes added: Jamaican Cultivar - Sour Diesel

First batch so it's in glass containers next ones are in glass syringes. Great taste it changes a lot citrus, candy, sweet, diesel.

9xTWEEe.jpg

herbivore21

So I've not been back with some pics for a while here and thought I'd stop by with this one.

300x shot of 6 star 73u + 90u mixed full melt bubble. The difference between this shot and others is that this is full melt that has been placed on a small glass slide and left on top of the liger to very slightly melt (only for 10-20 seconds and not long enough for any vaporization to happen!). Apologies, there are some small (incredibly small when you realize just how zoomed this shot is!) specks of dust/contaminant that got in since I left this out and uncovered for a while (at least 24 hours) after melting it and before taking a pic.

I hope you all enjoy it just the same - I know I will! :D

Yes by the way, that is a clear almost colorless shattery film on the glass at the sides where the resin is stuck to the glass in a thinner layers. It is beautiful to behold!

Zdo1msL.jpg

Last edited:

Dangus

Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
Beauty looking piece!

300x? Can we see a 'zoomed out' pic? Just curious as I have a little scope that is "60x - 120x"

Here's what "60x" looks like when I'm scoping trichomes... (took this last night...sorry as it's a tad blurry)
KQBp3B5.jpg

maybe a difference in measure? or the rosin is clouding my noggin?

Not a biggie, just having a hard time picturing scale here...

Cheers

herbivore21

Beauty looking piece!

300x? Can we see a 'zoomed out' pic? Just curious as I have a little scope that is "60x - 120x"

Here's what "60x" looks like when I'm scoping trichomes... (took this last night...sorry as it's a tad blurry)
KQBp3B5.jpg

maybe a difference in measure? or the rosin is clouding my noggin?

Not a biggie, just having a hard time picturing scale here...

Cheers
No that looks just like what I'm used to seeing in the 60x range when looking at whole trichomes on a plant. However, remember that in my pic we are looking at trichomes that have been extracted from the plant, placed on a piece of glass and melted before being photographed by purpose made lab hardware against a white surface ;)

I sadly cannot take a naked-eye snap of that same sample as it has been dabbed lol. To give an idea, the sample in my picture was around .05g, a single small-moderate dab.

Baron23

Picked up some Holy Grail resin the other day. While it looks 'purdy' it was a huge disappointment. The flavor is really 'grassy' and burnt tasting. Did I mention this was a huge disappointment? :lol:

8yG9hAU.jpg

6lbMlTn.jpg
Nice nails, Mom. Change up from basic black.

So, how was the Moxie Lemon Super Haze? I understand that Moxie is the fire for concentrate of that strain and I love Lemon Haze.

I got couple of grams of locally produced wax last summer and it tasted like chlorophyll and plant material and was dirty in the nail. I just couldn't vape that crap so melted it into some oil and made brownies. Not a big edible fan, but they come in handy when needed. Just a thought.

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
So, how was the Moxie Lemon Super Haze? I understand that Moxie is the fire for concentrate of that strain and I love Lemon Haze.
You know.... I have tried three different 'flavors' from Moxie now. And haven't been a huge fan. I know they have a great reputation and as far as potency and purity go are one of the frontrunners. But my immediate reaction to smelling and tasting this Lemon Haze was shoe polish. I had the same experience with their Harambe OG. It's fire, but.....

I was much more impressed with the Lemon Haze that was a house wax. It was smooth, fragrant and actually tasted like citrus a bit.

Top Bottom