• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

share that dab stash! (picture thread)

whats your favorite kind of concentrate?

• Total voters

Eatrocks

Got my re-up of edibles and concentrates .
Golden Lemons, Grapefruit, Jolly Rancher, Triangle Kush, Chem 4, Durban Poison, Lambs Bread,
White Buffalo, Blue Dream, Jet Fuel, Gas Fire, Gluebert, Black Jack, Bubba Kush, Lucky Jack .
180 mg Kiva Bars & 55 mg sour gummies.
ssxcVhn.jpg

AePyVmE.jpg

Someone's set for life.

Post the hash

Caelar900

I've had this consistency before, by my own estimate it was probably 10-15% terps (so seriously terpy) but not 28%.

I'd love to see the test results.
No doubt that sauce is extra terpy. And I guess I can see this being true if they separated the high thc crystals and the high terpene liquid and then poured more liquid than was originally present over the crystals but 28% is still pretty crazy.

Bouldorado

What?! I didn't even know that was anywhere near possible! Are these reintroduced terps?

yeah this is the highest I've seen, much less tried. the brand is Cannibus Maximus- afaik they don't reintroduce terps. this tastes completely natural.

Wow, I've never seen packaging that labels what nutrients and chemicals were used in the grow... einstein oil = Neem BTW

I think it's required in CO- retail needs to show what went into the grow as well as THC content. Terpene tests are rare though.

Here's a closeup I took with my macro lens (notice it's not exactly homogenous):
msTP27z.jpg

dizaster096

MK Ultra x White Cookie Live Rosin (Mixed Fresh Frozen Fullmelt Bubble Pressed at very low temp) from @kindselections2.0 Collab with @meltszn (West Coast Concentrates - Hash washer) who washed and pressed it. Reeking in terpenes! Very clean looking! :uhoh:

Z9AXggI.jpg

hGTnMJU.jpg

yR1HRiz.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom