Selling two VapeXhale clouds $350 for both

Status
Not open for further replies.
My experience with this company was terrible as far as returns/exchanges, so now I'm stuck with two and I don't want them.

The one on the left was stonemonkey's personal vape. It gets way too hot way too fast:It will glow red, unplugged, after being on low for 3 minutes. Works ok if your ocd about turning the switch on and off at exactly the right times; otherwise it will burn your stuff. I was told this is a personal/prototype unit.

The one on the right is my new cloud plus that has never been used because the old ELBs don't fit it.
Heats up fine.

I think $375 shipped including PayPal fees will do for both together. That's a steal really.
Lower 48 USA only at that price.
I will take $350 picked up near the 66062 area.

I have at least 4 Elbs too/they fit stonemonkeys.

6313FDD0-B253-4347-BF84-E42407C07DD3-6435-0000026962AAF357_zpsb05d1e0f.jpg

Bon Dog

if u are interested in selling 1 let me know (will depend on price)

Bon Dog,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
And I'd be interested in buying the one that used to belong to StoneMonkey if this offer falls through. I don't care if it runs weird, it's a part of vaporizer history now.

CentiZen,
Reactions: darkrom

Bon Dog

And I'd be interested in buying the one that used to belong to StoneMonkey if this offer falls through. I don't care if it runs weird, it's a part of vaporizer history now.
just buy both and ill buy the other one off u lol

Bon Dog,

way2

Didn't someone already jump on this? I didn't think it would last very long...

way2,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Did they change the ELBs? I dont understand why they wouldnt fit the cloud plus? Either way id be interested in the package if everyone else falls through

Mynameismud,
^^The elbs on the plus are different; company said so itself, but they also said they were mailing me some..never showed.

Anyways, the guy who showed wanted me to take a check and didn't know what an ATM was apparently, so he didn't get them.

My buddy putchased the new plus off of me, so all I have left is stonemonkey's.

So if anyone wants to pay $200 shipped including PayPal, it's yours unless....you want to bid war...the highest number I recieve in my inbox by midnight central time tonight will get my paypal address. It looks like a couple of you want a collectors piece. ;)

Rottweiler1080z,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom