RezBlock /Cranberry Extract

Assuming its safe, would you vape through anything other than water if it offered some benefit?

• Total voters

pigfoot

Dabs are vapor too!
Well, yeast (fungus) exhibit colonies too. Maybe the Cran has an antibacterial effect, but the actual concentrate doesn't contain enough active ingredient to stop bacterial growth? @Caligula Do you refrigerate yours?

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
So, just to be clear on what you mad scientists have determined ;) , Cranberry Extract is just as effective as Rez Block for keeping glass pieces clean while costing about 25% as much for bottles twice as large (or 12.5% as much). That being said, you also recommend neither be left in a glass piece for more that a couple of days or so or risk bacterial or fungal growth.

Next you guys need to work on the deficit... ;)

PS: I am assuming there is no way to get the 1/2 off any more and I am talking at $5 a bottle.
The 25% coupon someone posted did work for me however.

Last edited:

Vitolo

Vaporist
Not similar.. Identical.
I paid for a lab test here at a compounding pharmacy.
The tester told me the two compounds were identical.
I bought so many bottles I've been selling some of them on eBay,
as well as to friends that ask!

RezBlock and The Cranberry Extract both need to be changed regularly, once mixed.

Last edited:

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
So, just to be clear on what you mad scientists have determined ;) , Cranberry Extract is just as effective as Rez Block for keeping glass pieces clean while costing about 25% as much for bottles twice as large (or 12.5% as much). That being said, you also recommend neither be left in a glass piece for more that a couple of days or so or risk bacterial or fungal growth.

Next you guys need to work on the deficit... ;)

PS: I am assuming there is no way to get the 1/2 off any more and I am talking at $5 a bottle.
The 25% coupon someone posted did work for me however.

I bought a brand new D020-W and the cranberry extract arrived the same day (thanks again @pigfoot - haven't forgotten about our agreement, I'll be shipping this week). This piece has always been used with water and CE since day 1. It's really taken over as my daily driver.

I change the water & CE at least every 3 days if not more often. Happy to report the inside of this piece is looking MUCH cleaner than my D020 and J-hook. I was skeptical at first, but it seems to be working for me

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Well, I got my CE and I've cleaned up all my glass in anticipation. I thought I might try leaving one piece dirty to see if the CE improved it, but I figured it couldn't do much with grime already adhered to the glass so I just cleaned them all. I will report back in a week or so. ;)

OnlyHuman

OK, so I have used Rezblock with my mobius for an entire bottles worth. I was ready to purchase it again from Amazon, but the prices sky rocketed since last i got it 4-6 months ago (i was medicating with edibles for a long time in between there), which led me to this thread.

What are the differences of NACE and BCCE? Just the maker? What do the letters stand for, botanical something ruther and what? Is there a preferred one that you guys are using? I read the first few pages of this thread, than skipped to page 29 and continued, but am not having all my questions answered.

Lastly, is there anything else I should add ALONG with the CE (by the way CE is short for Cranberry Extract correct), to aid in cleaning? I understand the OP of the thread is experimenting with weird silver and stuff, but I am interested in getting the CE to act as close to rez block as it can, because I loved the rez block, just really expensive.

OnlyHuman,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

OnlyHuman

Yes. Buy that. Use it. Save money by not being raped by RB.

RB? Which running back should I watch out for in particular? :).

Seriously, RB?

Vitolo hooked me up, hope he doesn't stand for RB...

again I ask, is the CE enough to mimic the rez block, or am I supposed to add vegetable oil or some such thing?

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
That is probably wise for those who are immunosuppressed. For many years as a combuster I left bong water way too long. With CE that isn't even possible. The water would be sludge. Living sludge. Ick.

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
That is probably wise for those who are immunosuppressed. For many years as a combuster I left bong water way too long. With CE that isn't even possible. The water would be sludge. Living sludge. Ick.

Seriously, my Molino combustion bubbler was a PITA to clean, I usually left that water in there longer than I care to admit....... :puke:

I'm loving the BCCE! My D020-W still looks brand new with nothing more than a hot water rinse and shake one time over the past month of daily use. Can't imagine living without it

MinnBobber

So, would plain cranberry juice, mixed with water work?? Even though it is called 100% cranberry juice, the bottle lists cran juice, apple juice, grape juice or is it too different from cran extract?
It's just really easy to find this----
Thanks

Top Bottom