RezBlock /Cranberry Extract

Assuming its safe, would you vape through anything other than water if it offered some benefit?

• Total voters

ODS

i used the old formula and it turned the water a greenish blue color.

in my beaker bottom Roor i noticed a flavor :( but in the my M&M tech bubbler i used it in the ash catcher and didn't really notice a flavor. the roor holds a lot more water. also with the old formula you used a decent amount of rezblock. think it was around an oz of rezblock.
my wife wouldn't use the roor when it had the rezblock in she didn't like the "flavor/taste"

i'd be interested in trying the new formula. i need to keep my m&m tech bubbler clean

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Welp... I'm going to be testing it in the Leviathan/M&M Tech Lattice and everything else I have...

BAM!

20130104_121119.jpg

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Oooooooooo . . . stickers :ko: I love their new logo actually . . . and BAM! yourself :) Settling in for the long term test, still loving this stuff. Day 2 of heavy usage and able to hot water flush to clean :)

Can't wait to hear your thoughts BDV, welcome to the test team :tup:

rezvh.jpg

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Ready, set... GO!

20130104_135650.jpg
:clap: I love that DR Apocoline . . . BDV that may bubble a tiny bit extra, at first, for a second, but once vapor hits the solution it settles quickly. Also, I like to give a little pull first to get everything wet before vapor hits it . . .

t-dub,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Look who joined the party!

20130104_142122.jpg

This piece becomes rather ugly fast. The sandblasting on the inner fixed downstem is completely obscured by vapor resin on the first session. Not as fun to vape out of, but still a nice functioning piece. I haven't had issues with it yet. Just don't like cleaning it.

Obviously, running a session with three different bubblers, is going to thin the potential for buildup. But, I know what to look for after just a couple hits. Plus... having a vapor session with those 3 pieces? Hahaha... who wouldn't? Nope, sorry... I do not wish to partake in that glass and medicinal herb/hash... :mental:

So... its true, @#$% don't stick. It also, doesn't really congeal. It breaks down... you can see it floating in the water, but its broken down and looks to be breaking down further as its agitated.

I didn't notice any change in the flavor. I loaded a nice topping of bubble hash on top of some Rattlesnake Diesel. Nice, thick vapor producers and began running it thru the Lattice and the Apocoline. With the RezBlock, I could still distinguish the flavors between the hash/herb.

I discovered it definitely has an effect on the DR stacking (little late on the note there, t-dub. lol). BUBBLES! At first, they seemed soapy... but they die down fast and appears the effect is due to the lack of any friction/build-up inside the glass. Any question, does the Apocoline stack? Uhm... yeah. It does. A lot.

The DR, typically builds up its residue on the outside of the downstem. Big globules of the tan, baby poop resin. No evidence of any build-up after first session. For the record, I ran two tubes of herb through the 3 bubblers.

Switching over to the Lattice. It doesn't operate any different and I didn't think it would. Different perc, different concept. However, it does have some habitual residue build-up spots. Especially, the space inside the can, directly in front of the mouthpiece. None evident, so far.

I got a couple splashes, on the mouth out of the DR and the GBD, I didn't really notice any taste. But it wasn't much to taste anything.

Final note, on the GBD bubbler... that area that collects residue. So far, its staying clean. Looks like if might just clean up with a hot water wash, when I need to.

I'm impressed and will continue to use this. The pink doesn't bother me. It actually looks kind of cool, inside the glass. Though, they recommend using 14 drops for large beaker pieces and 7 drops for bubblers and smaller pieces. I think I'm going to drop it down. Probably to down to 4.

Hoops

I'm a week deep on 6 drops in the 65t and the new formula is performing much better than the green. I'm very impressed with the results of this new mix.

John Lewus

I am upset I missed the 2 for 1 sale because I had just bought the green Rezblock. The green Rezblock works decently well but I am excited to try out the red once I get through the green.

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
RezBlock is working out well for me, so far. I tried some in two more pieces, the monster Megatube and my small SSFG bubbler (firedup the VB HF last night).

However many drops, I had in the DR was way too much. The water turned ugly and dirty looking. I emptied the piece, noting the spots that obviously weren't cleaned right, before I put the RezBlock in. Let it sit overnight in some cleaning solution, got her back to sparkling and trying again. So far, so good, with just 3 drops.

On the Lattice, GBD and Megatube... no signs of any buildup on glass. The small SSFG, rinsed right out, shiny and brand new like the day, I got it.

Big thumbs up, on RezBlock. Not sorry I missed the first go-around, but certainly happy to reap the benefits, of discovery and reformulate!

vape4life

Banned for life
Tried the lemon juice drops in my hydratube last night and it made no difference. Trying pure cranberry juice tonight!

I was thinking about rezblock but I would have to change it daily due to OCD and that could get pricey with time.

vape4life,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Its going to be interesting how much I go through in the long term test. I know for sure a bottle will last a month changing the fluid on my entire collection every day. So I'm thinking with real usage I might get 2 months out of a bottle which is only $10/month . . .

t-dub,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Continued awesome results with the RezBlock.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to do a long-term (few days) test of the RezBlock in the DR, as its been doing the BDV Vapor Tour (have to take my pieces out and share with friends). So its been filled and rinsed a few times. Though, it is serving its purpose... it hasn't needed a more thorough rinse than hot water.

Today I got to deal with the question several times... "why's the water pink?" Followed by the explanation. Of course, more people are worried about the health aspects (even though this was a bunch of combustion fools). I assured them, vegetable and fruit extracts. Though, they all noticed that it didn't add any extra flavors to the herb. In fact, I purposely loaded the 1st two tubes for high flavor/contrast mixes. Blew two minds with those.

Then, once we were done... I made my hot water claim and emerged from the kitchen with a sparkling DR Apocoline.

I've got it in my Vapor Brother Mini Hydrator and SSFG Mini Inline (one of my favorite setups) right now. If it keeps the SSFG clean, its OVA. WINNER!

BigDaddyVapor,
Reactions: t-dub

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
I just ordered vegetable glycerin, powdered citric acid, cranberry, blueberry, raspberry extracts. All food grade.
The fruit extracts are sold by small packets of 10 or 30 grams.

Tomorrow I'm gonna grab a 5 liters bottle of demineralized water, and try to order some of that high tech highly concentrated in PACs cranberry extract direct from the factory. It really seems perfect for the job. I hope they're gonna send me some.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Continued awesome results with the RezBlock . . . it hasn't needed a more thorough rinse than hot water . . . Then, once we were done... I made my hot water claim and emerged from the kitchen with a sparkling DR Apocoline. I've got it in my Vapor Brother Mini Hydrator and SSFG Mini Inline (one of my favorite setups) right now. If it keeps the SSFG clean, its OVA. WINNER!
Fantastic result BDV, glad you like it :)

t-dub,

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
Just got a commercial on the phone. Then I sent them a mail with my address for a sample but they said me its normally B to B. The person I had told me she would try to get me something.

Roger D,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
That pristine glass/water lasts thru one session, then has buildup. Naw... Look at the glass. 3 days of vapor, not so much as a rinse? The Lev would normally look pretty rancid by now, with spots of baby poop all over the can walls.

All our kids are well past diapers. I don't like baby poop. :p

After today's usage, I'll rinse it with hot water and it will look brand new. :D

vape4life

Banned for life
Tried pure cranberry juice in the hydratube last night with no luck. It looked cool, and did change the taste a bit, but actually worked WORSE than water. I attribute that to using lukewarm water and the cranberry juice was fridge cold. Maybe I'll try room temp cranberry juice.

vape4life,
Tried pure cranberry juice in the hydratube last night with no luck. It looked cool, and did change the taste a bit, but actually worked WORSE than water. I attribute that to using lukewarm water and the cranberry juice was fridge cold. Maybe I'll try room temp cranberry juice.
I'm sure all the sugar doesn't help. Cranberry extract diluted with water would probably work better than juice

That pristine glass/water lasts thru one session, then has buildup. Naw... Look at the glass. 3 days of vapor, not so much as a rinse? The Lev would normally look pretty rancid by now, with spots of baby poop all over the can walls.

All our kids are well past diapers. I don't like baby poop. :p

After today's usage, I'll rinse it with hot water and it will look brand new. :D

Just wish it wasn't pink :doh:. I mean, I'm not against the colour pink or anything, but I think it looks a little silly in the glass. Now blue, that I could live with.

nopartofme

Over the falls, in a barrel
I'm having trouble trying to imagine what that pink RezBlock-water would look like in one of Lev's blue or green colored bubblers… Anyone else think it might look strange?

nopartofme,
I'm having trouble trying to imagine what that pink RezBlock-water would look like in one of Lev's blue or green colored bubblers… Anyone else think it might look strange?
Aye that would look cool. The green bubbler perc will probably look black, the blue; purple.

kingofnull,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
I've been using the green stuff in my Strato for a couple of weeks. I really like it, but now I need that pink!

Tstat,
Top Bottom