Revolverre Glass store is OPEN !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

edamame

vaporist
I got my glass stem today. Staring at the box until I get to go home and try it out :uhoh:

edamame,

Choism

Love how much cooler the vapor is, i'm sure the bubbler will be awesome. I really am falling in love with the pd again, thanks to CD's glass.

Choism,

BUZZHEAD

JEFF
Hey C_D, i noticed i'm not on the list now and haven't heard from you, please e-mail me to let me know whats up. I been waiting for some time now. :/
Regards
Buzzhead :peace:

MZ, PD, Iolite

BUZZHEAD,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
I got my glass stem yesterday, very nice. Long, and the vapor is very cool in temp when it reaches me. It took a little getting used to the longer length though. I am very much looking forward to the little bubbler stem.

IAmKrazy2,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
BUZZHEAD said:
Hey C_D, i noticed i'm not on the list now and haven't heard from you, please e-mail me to let me know whats up. I been waiting for some time now. :/
Regards

MZ, PD, Iolite
You are not on the list as you order is ready , I will send you pix later today ;)

I also have a new batch of bubbler stem ready , I will advice the people later today ;)

also I would like to show you the first vids of my flame filter , I have work on it a lot and it seem to work pretty well now , the first vid is done with a bic lighter and the second is made with a torch . Also take note that we probably took like 10 good hit before starting to tape the video .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e443DJARiK8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSBXSe81Z00&feature=channel

Clear_Dome,

FEAR420

FEAR420,

Plant

nice CD i've been looking into something like that for this pipe

is it possible to make one for this type of pipe

Plant,

BUZZHEAD

JEFF
Hey C_D, those look great, can't wait to try them out. E-mail me and let me know how to pay for this. I'm so excited. :D
Thanks Again

Mz, PD, Iolite

BUZZHEAD,

masejl12

Got my PD stem a couple days ago and I'm lovin' it. It cool the vapor down so much, it makes it a whole new experience.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

masejl12,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Nice vids, CD. Is that like a custom glass VG top or something? What are you using as a heating element (not the lighter)?

stickstones,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
stickstones said:
Nice vids, CD. Is that like a custom glass VG top or something? What are you using as a heating element (not the lighter)?
nop , it dont work like the VG , and there is no heating element , it is just a flame filter , I have done many size / shape and the last try seem good , it need 2-3 hit to warm it but once it is hot you can get a lot of it and for now I have'nt been able to burn , I love it !

masejl12 said:
Got my PD stem a couple days ago and I'm lovin' it. It cool the vapor down so much, it makes it a whole new experience.

[url]http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/9384/photopy.th.jpg[/url]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Great man ! I really love your picture !!! beautiful on your pd !!

BUZZHEAD said:
Hey C_D, those look great, can't wait to try them out. E-mail me and let me know how to pay for this. I'm so excited. :D
Thanks Again

Mz, PD, Iolite
Got your payment man ;)

Clear_Dome,

Gatsby T Pig

Clear_Dome's glass looks very nice and I have really liked what I have seen so far. I have been lurking in this thread for a couple of weeks now and I have been excited to see some pictures of the bubblers.

I managed to find some pix on PD's website but I just couldn't get a good view of how the inlines work.

Please, whenever you guys have time, post some different views of CD's work.

Gatsby T Pig,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
sour said:
Hey C_D you got my payment correct?
yep it's on your way

....this one came out unreal !!
DSCF1547.jpg

DSCF1547.jpg

Clear_Dome,

Plant

thats a bubbler? looks very slick love the colours
when i get my pandora finnished i have to look into some glass stems (i realy like the one Choism has) and maybe a bubbler
nice work :cool:

Plant,

edamame

vaporist
Loving my glass stem :D my friend isn't really into vapes but he really likes using it too!

edamame,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
Plant said:
thats a bubbler? looks very slick love the colours
when i get my pandora finnished i have to look into some glass stems (i realy like the one Choism has) and maybe a bubbler
nice work :cool:
nop this is not a bubbler , just a new form of dry stem ! when you'll be ready just email me ;)

update on the bubbler list :

curtrk06 (your stem is packed , just waiting for news from you)
Lo
IAMKrazy2
Spazo555
edamame
oldfart
Xero
jwpatt
milk
wthanna

Clear_Dome,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Nice work Clear! The flame filter is cool and that last dry stem came out really great :D

I look forward to the bubbler too ;)

Lo,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
I have been testing and testing the flame filter in the last days and it can produce a really nice fog ,it all about how the heat is diffused inside the bowl ! I will try to post and other video of it as soon as I can and should have some listed soon , I'm waiting a big batch of gongs . I might grab some testers here too like 2 persones to test and review it :brow: so if you have a water pipe with a 18mm femal gong and want to try my vap just hit me via email . FEAR420 is already on the list so there is still 2 persone needed.
Thanks again
Alex

Clear_Dome,

Frickr

clear dome, would you be able to make a gong pd stem to hook onto a bong?

Frickr,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
Frickr said:
clear dome, would you be able to make a gong pd stem to hook onto a bong?
I do believe CD has made these and they were one of the first ones sold.

DevoTheStrange,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
One place remain for the beta testing of the CD flame filter !
FEAR420
Masejl12
_______

Frickr : yes I did it , all are sold but I still have a 18mm that is a lil offset , I can cut you a sweet deal on it if you want .

I aslo have some Titanium grade 2 on my way :brow:

Clear_Dome,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom