Revolverre Glass store is OPEN !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Well you can get on the list for bubbler ones. Straight and bent ones are on a first come first served deal I think. That's what they have been anyways. Just keep an eye on this thread and watch his etsy site.

minnesnowta,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I would imagine that CD might let you place an order by email if you want a straight stem.

momofthegoons,

max

Out to lunch
edamame said:
Hey CD, as a new PD Pandora owner I'd like to get added to the waiting list for the water filter. Thanks
Xero said:
How does one get on the wait list for pd stems?
This thread is really for pics and announcements from CD, and comments from members. All business should be carried out via email and in his ETSY store. You can talk both ways right through the ETSY software. You should not use this thread to ask about custom orders, put yourself on a waiting list, or to contact him about problems with a product or delivery.

max,

Xero

my apologies. I guess it gets confusing when I see a "wait list' I figured it would be appropriate to ask how to get on it. Thanks for clearing that up.

Xero,

Purple-Days

Hey, it's alright to talk about the thick glass walls, the beautiful work, how smooth the glass work is... right? It is ! ! ! ;)

I am thrilled with mine. With almost a year in development and all the behind the scenes research Clear Dome went through before releasing a product, like others in his field, I am confident when using mine in a Purple-Days.

They are beautiful and comfortable and unique. They are Art, in the 'real' sense.

Purple-Days,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
thanks for those words , when I hear that you are happy with my stem it mean a lot to me !

I will list those in the next hours , be quick if you'r looking for straight and bent stems ! Also I have in hand 4 bubbler stems almost done , I will aslo post them when it will be all done ! :brow:
DSCF1434.jpg

some look mat but some of those are still wet as I just clean it .
Thanks to keep watching

Clear_Dome,

jimbo

winterize
Just purchased one of those beauties ( it's the sixth one in from the right ) and I don't even have my PD yet :)

jimbo,

Frickr

cleardome, i have to say, your work keeps getting better and better! great work, and keep it up!

Frickr,

Purple-Days

Yes, wow ! CD you have done it ! OK, I like #1 and #2 and #3 and then the shorties...

But I keep coming back to #1, I have never seen the longitude type variations done that sharp. Brilliant work. :cool: So very well done. Your art work is in our lives every day. ;)

ps. really like the new Rings of Saturn overlay! Those are so cool! And probably cooling !

Purple-Days,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
Thanks ! that almost absurd how fast the lot go !!!! I try to end the 4-5 bubbler stem today and email the people on the list (the 4-5 first) , the rest will have to wait about a week again . here is a lil update on the list :

Stickstones
Buzzhead
curtrk06
Sour
Lo
IAMKrazy2
Spazo555
edamame
oldfart
Xero

All the bubbler stems will be straight cause bending them will put the stem to much off axis on the pd and can make it drop .
:peace:

Clear_Dome,

sour

Clear_Dome said:
Thanks ! that almost absurd how fast the lot go !!!! I try to end the 4-5 bubbler stem today and email the people on the list (the 4-5 first) , the rest will have to wait about a week again . here is a lil update on the list :

Stickstones
Buzzhead
curtrk06
Sour
Lo
IAMKrazy2
Spazo555
edamame
oldfart
Xero

All the bubbler stems will be straight cause bending them will put the stem to much off axis on the pd and can make it drop .
:peace:
OH I can't wait! I'll be checking my email! Can you send me payment details when you get a chance? I'm looking forward to this :)

sour,

BUZZHEAD

JEFF
Hi C_d, i take #2 bubbler and let you choose a curved stem for me, it doesn't matter to me (i know i like whatever you choose). :brow: I will e-mail you for confirmation.
P>S just ship both at same time.
Regards
Buzzhead :peace:

MZ, PD

BUZZHEAD,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
the 4 first bubbler will be ship tomorow , list updated

Lo
IAMKrazy2
Spazo555
edamame
oldfart
Xero
jwpatt
Milk

I might add some straight stems soon too !

Clear_Dome,

Choism

I got my stem today, it's a beauty. 1 stem to the dome, tastes great and the vapor is a lot cooler, fatter rips. ahhhh. great job CD. :peace:

Choism,

GhostVapor

I got my stem today, This thing is awesome! Its made me fall in love with my PD all over again :) Thanks a bunch CD

GhostVapor,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom