Revolverre Glass store is OPEN !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

collegerower

AGBeer said:
I know that I would LOVE one or two of these new glass stems for my Zap. :)
I know that you would not be alone either. Now that it has been proven that Ricks Brass is safe, I hope you might rethink your decision to stay away.

collegerower,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
collegerower said:
AGBeer said:
I know that I would LOVE one or two of these new glass stems for my Zap. :)
I know that you would not be alone either. Now that it has been proven that Ricks Brass is safe, I hope you might rethink your decision to stay away.
I'm sorry but like I said before I'm working hard to make some first quality glass for first quality vap , so I wont make stem for MZ as to, me this is not a first quality vap . I dont want to talk about brass in vap here , this a glass thread , I know that I'm loosing money thinking that way but I dont care , and I'm sorry if you are desapointed .

EitherOr said:
Thanks for the assist F420. Hopefully CD will come along and confirm this is the correct info for his product. Not that I dont believe you.
well , I dont know what is in the compound I use but like I said before I made my homework and ask direclty to the compagnie if I could use this compound in a vaporizer device , really close to the heater and they were clear , the compound do not release anyting , any vapor / toxine ect under 600F....they did the test on there product and came up with this conclusion , that is enough for me as the vap will never go that hot..... I'm not a scientis and I wont push the reserch more than that as I have barely the time to blow my glass and I do trust the people from the compound compagnie, so if it is not enought for you , than I'm sorry . This compound is safe for what I use it , and I use my glass stem myself every day .

other than that , I will work all day on stem , bubbler , standard 9 inch stem and some short one , I should update the bubbler list to

Clear_Dome,

collegerower

Clear_Dome said:
I'm sorry but like I said before I'm working hard to make some first quality glass for first quality vap , so I wont make stem for MZ as to, me this is not a first quality vap .
I respect your decision, the only reason I had hoped you would change your mind because I thought the reason you were not working with the Zap was because of the safety of brass. Now that Ricks brass is RoHS compliant I had hoped that might change your mind.

Oh well.

collegerower,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
ive used a PD stem in a MZ, it's a tight fit, but works, so i see no reason that you can't order a glass PD stem and use it on your MZ

DevoTheStrange,

SSS

mmj patient under siege by the obama admin
i'm confused. the compound is non-reactive under 600f and the lead in brass is also non-reactive using vape temperatures. yet the brass is sub standard and this compound is ok? sorry, i detect a bit of a double standard. especially since the info came direct from the company as opposed to a neutral source.

i'm not saying that cd should make a product he is not happy with but still.......this explanation regarding the compound is exactly the same one that makes brass safe for vaporizing.

SSS,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
ok well let me rephrase this , I will only work with Purple days as to me Purple days is the best of this kind of vaporizer , if not the best vaporizer DOT . I know that it wont make every one happy but in other hand I'm sure that people who decide to buy and wait for a purple days apreciate my glass . please understand me . Also Tom and Pam are one of a kind peoples , when I deal with them I feel like I talk with someone in my family and they do really take care of there customers so for all those reason , making glass for their direct competitor could be seen as treason . I'm happy with how the things are goind so I wont change anyting .
:peace:

EDIT : LIKE I SAID I DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT BRASS NO MORE HERE , I WILL DELETE THE POST MYSELF IF I NEED TO . IF YOU DONT TRUST MY COMPOUND OR ARE JUST JALOUS AS YOU OWN A MZ THAN GO POST SOMEWERE ELSE .THE REASON WHY I DO STEM FOR PD AND NOT FOR MZ IS ONLY BECAUSE TO ME THE PD IS BETTER DOT . TO ME .

Clear_Dome,

Beezleb

Hey Clear Dome, I received the pendant and she loves it.

Take a bow!

/respect!

Beezleb,

SSS

Clear_Dome said:
EDIT : LIKE I SAID I DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT BRASS NO MORE HERE , I WILL DELETE THE POST MYSELF IF I NEED TO . IF YOU DONT TRUST MY COMPOUND OR ARE JUST JALOUS AS YOU OWN A MZ THAN GO POST SOMEWERE ELSE .
if you looked at my sig you will see that i own a purple days. and after reading this response you can be sure that there is NO WAY IN HELL i will buy one of your products.

SSS,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
SSS : cool man ;) I dont force anyone to buy thing from me , you just dont know what you are missing .I dont buy 1 000 000 of compound per year , so there is no reason why the compagnie should lie to me , if they say that nothing is realese under 600F than nothing is realese , if you are happy with this answer than dont buy my glass man , there is no big deal man ! do what you want . I never tell that I wont do glass for mz as it is toxic , I said that I will do glass for pd as it is better than the other brand TO ME

Beezleb : Glad to here that you got it ! I hope you wife love it !

Clear_Dome,

SSS

cd, your logic is way off and your continued slander of the mz is way out of line.

edit: an example of slander is saying that the mz is not a "first quality vape". there are A LOT of people who disagree with you and the recent change to zyzpdq or whatever it is compliance makes your claim even more of a stretch.

i don't mind if you want to make glass for pd exclusively. but to bring down another vape maker instead of merely saying that you prefer the pd is a bit much for me. in my eyes, quality goes beyond the product and extends to the maker. i cannot stand behind a product made by a person who continues to slam a perfectly good vape.

SSS,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Well if thats the case, then why do you make attachments for the Extreme? And mouthpieces for whip based vapes like the SSV and DBV?

Nevermind... Thanks for the insight.
Good luck in the future.

AGBeer,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Because he also enjoys the extreme if you fucking knew CD. He started making exteme parts long before the pd stems were thought of. If you guys want glass mz stems go find a glass blower. All this hate every where is getting real old guys. That's why I've stopped coming around here

minnesnowta,

collegerower

Firstly, I think CD brough tthe hate on the MZ, not the other way around.

Secondly, CD originally stated this in the MZ thread (post #1422)

Clear_Dome said:
I have made the choice to not make glass MZ stem as the tips contain lead and for some reason I can not and dont want to be associate with lead. Think what you want , in fact I dont care .
It seems that he was just joining on the lead bandwagon, when now he is just clearly stating that he will only make it for the PD because its better.

collegerower,

lwien

CD has had a very close relationship with Tom and Pammy for a pretty long time. He also has a very close relationship to those vapes that HE believes are the safest and best vapes available within their particular categories.

Now there are obviously some that disagree with his choices as to whom he desires to support with his product, along with his choices of what HE considers to be a quality product or not, but those are his choices. I see no need to be as negative as some are being here just because they don't agree with CD on these issues. It's a two man operation, and he can't supply product for every vape on the market so he's made some choices here. And then, when you guys asked for the reasons behind those choices and he gives you those reasons, you blast him. WTF is up with that? He didn't come in here to talk negatively about the MZ. You asked the question as to why he was not supporting it. He gave you the answer. You don't agree with the answer? Ok, don't agree with it. But you asked, he answered. He really doesn't deserve this flak.

lwien,

Flyer

I really enjoy a company with enough balls to build what he wants when he wants for who he wants, if the rules change mid stream, guess what, it is still his company and it makes him happy. Maybe one of the biggest reason people form unity among the ranks, they connect ,if all can not connect fuck it, I agree, appears to be angry comments, for or agains MZ, big deal cd's choice.:peace:

Flyer,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
some of those coments are pretty fun to read if you ask me ... first let me tell that I have been in the five first members here and since I have been doing beta testing and reviews for a lot of vaps around so I think I have the right to have my own opinion about WHAT I PREFER and you have the right to have your opinion about WHAT YOU PREFER . if the MZ is now RoHS compliant , that's great ! I mean how could I be not happy for this , but still my choice is my choice , I have no reason to give you .

Now why do I do glass parts for other vaporizer brand like the Extreme, that's pretty simple , that's cause I can do it better than the original stock parts and I want to share it with other vaporist and also cause I have been the first to do it (exept el hefe as he did it on my request back in the days) and I got request for it .

I dont have enough hours in a day to spend time to hate but as I can see some of you have a lot of time to spend on it . I have been looking for this compound for more than a year now and I finaly found something that stay NON TOXIC at the temp that we use it (and way more) and I have chose this one over many other as it dont release any vapor and as it is safe to eat (liquide or when it is dry) . I'm an honest persone and will never use something not safe in my device trust me and many other brand of vaporizer or vaporizer accesories use the same exact compound that I use . if you are dont feel confortable about using a stem with compound I totaly understand that AS IT IS YOUR CHOICE .I mean if you really want some stem for your MZ than learn to blow glass and start your own business . like I said , think what you want , I dont care , you are totaly free but that wont make me change my mind .I have made the choice to make stem only for the PD THAT'S IT . And once again , if you are not happy with my answer than that's cool too , keep your stock tube and take a puff , my customers are fully satisfy with what they bought and I have not been trying to hide the fact that I am using a compound so I have been fully honest .

all this mess kept me away from my torch for to many time now what make me late on my order so that's enough for 2d , keep hating if you want but that wont change anything for me and for those who love what I do or did than keep watching my threat , I have a bunch of goodies to post soon

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
update on pre order list :
Stickstones
Buzzhead
curtrk06
Sour
Lo
IAMKrazy2
Spazo555

once again If I forgot someone than let it me know and dont worry about the order (if your name is first or last) I should be able to feel all the list at the same time

Clear_Dome,

Rick

Zapman
CD asked me to send him some tips, then abruptly changed his mind over the lead issue which is not an issue now. His choice to make only PD stems is up to him and fine with me. Believe me, I know what it is like to have lots of work on the table, then get asked to do more. I applaud you CD. You did knock my vape a bit but that is fine. No big deal here folks. Let him do his fine glasswork in peace and catch up.
The way I look at it is there are other glass folks who might see an opportunity open up.
Whatever, let him make his choices without ragging on him. I have found when we attempt to point out inconsistencies in other members posts, most folks see without needing it pointed out to them.
CD has his preferences and his niche. Let it go please(speaking as the guy on top of the MZ/AZ pile)

Rick,

Beezleb

Hey CD, I got an idea. Can you make stir sticks that have and FC in the marble but with the marble end be able to go into a wand for a box vape and/or pd stems?

This could be a really cool thing but just a thought while I was sitting with the Zephyr!

Beezleb,

Konrad_Zuse

I just read up some of the newer posts, and I wanted to say that CD is a great guy, and whatever reason he has is his own, you cannot change someone's reasons if he is stuck to it. He mentioned he is with Tom and Pam and loves doing business with them. He also said that he wont do MZ, because it is a rival product, and if you know anything about business competitors do not want to use, in most cases, the same outsource company. In this case CD is with PD, and if he did do MZ it might cause drama, which he doesn't want. I know he was concerned about the lead, and even though it was "fixed" he still doesn't want to take a chance on ruining his own business.

Now to all of those who are bashing CD, let me say this. CD is a valued member of this community. He is a very nice person, I have spoken to him on multiple occasions, and I am working to get some sick E pieces from him :). He is also one of four "super moderators." If Vtac didn't trust him, he wouldn't have given him that position, and I trust Vtac, as the rest of the mod team, they look after us, and I will not allow anyone to bash CD as he does not deserve it.

You all have your opinions, but he has his reasons, and let it be. Find another glass blower who will do MZ stems, a user even said the pd stems work. That being said, best of luck to you CD, I hope everything works out for you in the end.

~Konrad

Konrad_Zuse,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Please let's respect CD's choices. Drilling him here in his glass thread is not going to fly. Any further off topic posts may be removed. Thank you!

DtS said:
ive used a PD stem in a MZ, it's a tight fit, but works, so i see no reason that you can't order a glass PD stem and use it on your MZ
:cool:

vtac,

edamame

vaporist
Hey CD, as a new PD Pandora owner I'd like to get added to the waiting list for the water filter. Thanks :)

edamame,

oldfart

Clear_Dome said:
update on pre order list :
Stickstones
Buzzhead
curtrk06
Sour
Lo
IAMKrazy2
Spazo555
oldfart
once again If I forgot someone than let it me know and dont worry about the order (if your name is first or last) I should be able to feel all the list at the same time

oldfart,

collegerower

CD,

I have great respect for the art that you do, and did not mean to offend you or your choices. You make some amazing glass, and I look forward to seeing what you make in the future.

collegerower,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom