Random thoughts

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
d1f81cf0c24d425d1829ee24c90546c74f2fe250ed4d7df6e0d9f5311ca82541.jpg

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
For a song called Piano Man, the dude with the harmonica won't shut the fuck up.

----------------------------------------------

In other news:

I keep waiting for someone to tell me, “Yeah, I was a fruit picker until those illegals showed up.”

-----------------------------------------------

Other thoughts:

I put people who believe in capitalism as a global good up there with flat earthers and creationists.

Last edited:

florduh

GEKKogqWMAAPcLM

I wondered...does this just mean they hired a black dude? And sure enough, yes. That's exactly what it means. Just call him the N word at this point. "Woke" is simply the new little codeword hogs use because they're too cowardly to use slurs. Pussies.

florduh,
Reactions: Bologna

ChooChooCharlie

Random duration of super loud horns, day and night. It's almost as though these trains are on a schedule or something. A few engineers lay on the horn like they're expecting it to hatch

Train-Horns.jpg

There was a "quiet zone"/no-horns rule through downtown SD for years. Recent pedestrian fatalities last week led to a reversal of the quiet zone. I'm readjusting now, passing through the stages of grief. But, still a bit stuck on anger, given the monthly rent

florduh

Random duration of super loud horns, day and night. It's almost as though these trains are on a schedule or something. A few engineers lay on the horn like they're expecting it to hatch

Train-Horns.jpg

There was a "quiet zone"/no-horns rule through downtown SD for years. Recent pedestrian fatalities last week led to a reversal of the quiet zone. I'm readjusting now, passing through the stages of grief. But, still a bit stuck on anger, given the monthly rent

I love Downtown SD. It's designed better than all but 2 or 3 cities in the country. But trains in a dense urban area either need to be under the ground, or significantly above it.

Chicago_2005_marathon.jpg

florduh

My top 5 Star Trek Movies

1) Wrath of Khan
2) The Hunt for the Red October (the one where Sean Connery tries to do a Russian accent)
3) The Voyage Home (the one with the whales)
4) The Undiscovered Country (the one where they're all old as fuck)
5) First Contact (the one where Picard fucks a Borg [if I'm remembering correctly])

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.

Edit: Perfect:

"As a former employee of HD. I’d take my sweet time too. If the customer was in a hurry. He’d help. Those people would go to HD multiple time a day. Yet won’t “buy” the pallet. Even though they coming back and get their money back. Breaking Pro loaders back for no dam reason. Worst customers ever."

Last edited:
Bologna,

Canna Chameleon

Muted by mods. Run off by rudeness.
New movie plot idea.

Annakin murders all the padawan, does time in a Jedi prison and is reformed to the ways of the force and elected to the Jedi Council….

Rehabilitation of the Sith

florduh

New movie plot idea.

Annakin murders all the padawan, does time in a Jedi prison and is reformed to the ways of the force and elected to the Jedi Council….

Rehabilitation of the Sith

The entire Star Wars saga that George Lucas made was pretty explicitly about the redemption of Anakin Skywalker.

florduh,
Reactions: Bologna

Canna Chameleon

Muted by mods. Run off by rudeness.
Do you think that musician forums have material safety threads?

Like is the wood in my clarinet reed foodsafe? Does the mouthpiece of this saxophone contain pcb plastic? No way that trumpet mouthpiece is safe, do you see the brass plating flaking off that thing? When is the last time Sara washed that rag she uses to clean her spit valve?

Top Bottom