Random thoughts

florduh

See this is the kind of shit that will get me to launch the Butlerian Jihad.

GDh5cW0W8AAh0H-

Okla68

I don't know if there is a ceiling. There doesn't seem like there is. How many times have we all said this one will be the one that gets him thrown out or this one will be the one that gets him arrested or this one will be the one that gets the Republican Party to stop supporting him, or this one will be the one...
I believed that the "grab them by the pussy" comment would keep him from being elected in the first place. Clearly, I have never been so wrong.

If there is a threshold, I don't know what it is, but we should have passed it long ago. :doh:
At least he had the balls to say it, but would have been OK had he said "grab them by the Dick", smh !

Okla68,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
At least he had the balls to say it,
Yeah. Give him a high five for saying something stupid and misogynistic in a private conversation with a gossip show host. That took some balls, eh?

MAGA has succeeded by appealing to the lowest common denominator of dumb shit. Dumb people eat that up like an Omaha Steak.
It's taken about 40 years of dumbing down to get here, but here we are!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
At least he had the balls to say it, but would have been OK had he said "grab them by the Dick", smh !
I find it hard to imagine that you could actually miss the point by such a margin, but let me be clear. The condemnation is not because he used the word pussy. The condemnation is because he is so lacking in humanity and respect for the needs, wants, desires of others that he seems to actually believe that his privilege appropriately overwhelms and overrules anyone else's rights, privacy, self interest, sense of well being, intellectual acumen or objection. He believes he can and deserves to do anything he wants to anyone else because of his wealth and power. This is a man who boasts about walking into the dressing rooms where teenage girls are naked and dressing for pageants because he is putting the pageant on and therefore has the "right" to invade their privacy.
It stuns me that people still admire this puss bubble who remains a disease on our nation and will continue to until he views it through bars. And even then, the damage he has done will linger. Hopefully then there will at least be an opportunity to begin to repair it. We'll have to see how possible that is.

Okla68

Yeah. Give him a high five for saying something stupid and misogynistic in a private conversation with a gossip show host. That took some balls, eh?

MAGA has succeeded by appealing to the lowest common denominator of dumb shit. Dumb people eat that up like an Omaha Steak.
It's taken about 40 years of dumbing down to get here, but here we are!
I Still Like him, But, I Cannot Disagree with you !
Not nearly as gungho as I used to be for sure. The more I learn (knew), ya dont get where hes at by playing Mr. Nice Guy, EVER ! And another 4 years of what weve got....SERIOUSLY??

Last edited:
Okla68,
Reactions: vapirtoo

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Last edited:

Canna Chameleon

Muted by mods. Run off by rudeness.
Occurs to me there’s as many people in a vape forum that think they know as much as a Sec of State or Fed Chairman as there are on Truth Social.

Canna Chameleon,
Reactions: cybrguy

florduh

Occurs to me there’s as many people in a vape forum that think they know as much as a Sec of State or Fed Chairman

Kennedy's Harvard educated "Best and Brightest" got us into Vietnam. While the pot smoking long haired freaky people were correct from the jump.

Another extremely qualified Secretary of State with tons of KNOWLEDGE:

Colin_Powell_anthrax_vial._5_Feb_2003_at_the_UN.jpg

Madtater

I think i just crossed over into the twilight zone.

I realize this is a no combustion site, but I just taught my child (stepchild) how to roll a joint. Just rolled some biscotti superfire in one for her to show her. She is currently out front in 15 degree temps smoking a joint with a friend.

Feels weird. I had to learn that shit on my own. I didnt have a parent teach me how to do it😂.

I always told myself that i would be the cool parent. When i was her age, i had to hide it from my parents because they didn’t (and still dont) approve. Not much they can do now that i am 50… but still.

I always told her that if she wanted to drink or smoke weed that i wanted her to do it here so we could make sure she and her friends are safe. Now that she is 21, she is taking advantage of that offer…..and it feels just really fucking weird.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I think i just crossed over into the twilight zone.

I realize this is a no combustion site, but I just taught my child (stepchild) how to roll a joint. Just rolled some biscotti superfire in one for her to show her. She is currently out front in 15 degree temps smoking a joint with a friend.

Feels weird. I had to learn that shit on my own. I didnt have a parent teach me how to do it😂.

I always told myself that i would be the cool parent. When i was her age, i had to hide it from my parents because they didn’t (and still dont) approve. Not much they can do now that i am 50… but still.

I always told her that if she wanted to drink or smoke weed that i wanted her to do it here so we could make sure she and her friends are safe. Now that she is 21, she is taking advantage of that offer…..and it feels just really fucking weird.
One last thing to teach her about cannabis might be the wonderful world of dry herb vaping. And let her do it in the house, with you!

Madtater

One last thing to teach her about cannabis might be the wonderful world of dry herb vaping. And let her do it in the house, with you!
Already told her that she could try my roffu and/or my zeal/protégé if she wanted to. She wasnt opposed to it, but just wanted to sit outside tonight with her friend.

Baby steps….😉

Far as in the house, that is not possible cuz wife (her mother). She doesnt even let me do it in the house. Probably why i havent used either of those things in months and have only done concentrates since the summer. Wife lets me do that in the house because it dissipates quickly and does not linger.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
If cannabis is changed from schedule 1 to 3, does that mean with a med card you could legally take it on a domestic flight?
They use tylenol with codine as an example of another schedule 3 substance. I'm pretty sure if you have a prescription you can take tylenol with codine on a domestic flight.

Last edited:
Top Bottom