Random thoughts

florduh

"Why don't these dumb kids just buy property."

vultouri.jpg

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I can't believe the problem I'm having changing out my windshield wiper blades. I'm coming to the conclusion that I am an idiot.
Do you remember the days when that was one of the things that the guy pumping your gas used to check for you and resolved if it was necessary? The good old days when guys came out and checked your oil, sometimes even your tire pressure, and washed your windows. And back then, the price of gas was well under a buck a gallon. I miss those days...

No doubt in a minute or two somebody is going to come out with a reply, including something about boomers...

Canna Chameleon

Muted by mods. Run off by rudeness.
Do you remember the days when that was one of the things that the guy pumping your gas used to check for you and resolved if it was necessary? The good old days when guys came out and checked your oil, sometimes even your tire pressure, and washed your windows
I used to be that guy. College job. They called it the Drive Mechanic. I could rotate and balance tires, plug flats, change out batteries and bulbs. We even had a kerosene tank in the back where I’d fill cans. And an old pickup with a column shift and a small generator in the back to provide a jump if needed.

Sold cigarettes and played cashier most of the time; and many hours on Sundays I’d open, close and be solo all day.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Yep, my first job was at a gas station, and we had to do all that shit. I was 16 and I remember having to pay $14 for that fucking Mustang gas cap that I forgot to put back on after filling it up. I don't remember what I made an hour at that job, but $14 was a lot for a gas cap... :nod:

I think it might have been this guy...

shopping

Last edited:

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Those of you who are placing Christmas lights/decorations in your yards, can you please avoid anything that has Red or Blue flashing lights together? Every time I come around the corner, I think it's the police and I have a panic attack. I have to brake hard, toss my bourbon out the window, fasten my seat belt, throw my phone on the floor, turn my radio down, and push the gun under the seat. All while trying to put my clothes back on.
It's just too much drama, even for Christmas.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.🎄

florduh

F_bCoNsXIAA_lAI

LOL. Who thought this was a good idea?! LMAO. This guy is one of the least popular Presidents in history....almost entirely because people think he's way too fuckin old! Amazing.

This is Brandon's Presidency defining portrait. It's how I will always remember him.

Here's how I'll always remember that other dumb old cunt:

Rosner-Fast-Food-Trump.jpg

Honestly, this one is how I'll choose to remember the entire United States of America. It tells our whole story in a single frame. One of the best photographs ever taken.

cover1.jpg

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
:clap::wave::rofl:
Man, I fuckin HATE pigs... one "default" opinion that hasn't changed since being too young to know better.... which was probably around 10yo, or so, TOPS. Put it this way; if had to admit negative prejudice about any one group of people, it would be them.

And:

I think I actually only did this a few times as a kid.... much preferred an "Artie Special" (tinfoil rolled onto pencil and an end bent making it into a sherlock) or a toilet paper tube steamroller/shotgun w/a piece of foil for a screen.... the biggest, hottest, nastiest hit one can imagine.... but it worked. :brow:

Last edited:

ChooChooCharlie

Drinking and driving is no bueno
Drinking and ball vaping can also be no bueno
Burn-blister.jpg

Alcohol giveth and taketh away: Gives you lack of balance and muscle control, contributes to dropping hot things. Takes away clarity of thought and coordination when rapidly picking it up off a melting surface. But, it helps take away the burn pain, while submerging the finger in my iced drink

Durbandream

Kind of a bummer to have been born at the very end of the Fuck Around century just to live the rest of my life in the Find Out century....
I was talking to a friend today about how lucky we were to be born in time to party and do a ton of drugs then sober up right before Fentanyl hit the scene and everything got super dangerous and depressing.

Canna Chameleon

Muted by mods. Run off by rudeness.
I try to watch and read multiple mainstream news sources throughout the day to catch different perspectives on global events.

I find the advertisements for pharmaceuticals will make me change channels as much as anything.

plaque psoriasis, irritable bowl syndrome, hot flashes, bladder control, shingles, even wrinkles have their own jingle and advertising spin

We have really become a society driven by getting as much money as we can from people susceptible to simple mind control techniques.

caveat emptor

Knewt

I try to watch and read multiple mainstream news sources throughout the day to catch different perspectives on global events.

I find the advertisements for pharmaceuticals will make me change channels as much as anything.

plaque psoriasis, irritable bowl syndrome, hot flashes, bladder control, shingles, even wrinkles have their own jingle and advertising spin

We have really become a society driven by getting as much money as we can from people susceptible to simple mind control techniques.

caveat emptor
I get Pharma ads that can’t even tell you what mythical illness their latest crap is suppose to treat. ”Ask your Doctor if our over priced placebo is right for you”. Pharma companies seem to be in a contest with the extraction cartel to be the absolute shittiest corporations to exist.

Last edited:

florduh

I remember in 2020, watching the Liberal news networks. CNN and MSNBC. And wondering "why do these people hate Bernie Sanders so much? It's wild."

Then it would go to commercial.

Ads for: Big Pharma drugs, health insurance companies, oil companies, big banks

Then it all sort of made sense.

Top Bottom