Random thoughts

Babylon Drifter

Black Taoist

Pretty sure in about 30 years, the last thing I'll see is one of these things jauntily jogging up to my front door to murder me for falling behind on my Amazon Prime membership payments or something.

More likely it will be because you smeared the name of everyone's favorite untalented billionaire, but yeah, skynet never forgets. 30 years though? Hah, by then your Ring doorbell will just target you for a trip and fall down the stairs facilitated by your roomba.

florduh

More likely it will be because you smeared the name of everyone's favorite untalented billionaire, but yeah, skynet never forgets. 30 years though? Hah, by then your Ring doorbell will just target you for a trip and fall down the stairs facilitated by your roomba.

The good news is if Musk makes robots they will probably burst into flames before they can make it to my house.

You do bring up a good point though. Everyone should be polite to Alexa/Siri now, before Skynet goes live.

I also realized me and my fellow millennials might need this product when we're seniors:

Babylon Drifter

Black Taoist
The good news is if Musk makes robots they will probably burst into flames before they can make it to my house.

You do bring up a good point though. Everyone should be polite to Alexa/Siri now, before Skynet goes live.

I also realized me and my fellow millennials might need this product when we're seniors:

Great now I know how I'm going to die, in a house fire when one of his robots gets lost and burns my house down trying to deliver mealworm burgers to my neighbor.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but by then the new word for seniors will be Soylent Green.

Babylon Drifter

Black Taoist
I don't know wtf this is even about, but I feel like you just cut and paste from right wing outrage forums.

I t isn't my fault you're not aware of current events. I visit exactly 4 forums this one, a solar forum, Special Operations Command's forum and an audiophile forum. I Don't read Fox News and I don't follow Facebook, Twitter or any other nonsense maybe you need to expand your horizons. 1 company is already launching balloons with payloads designed to release into the atmosphere and dim the sun. Seems to me you're the one constantly outraged by people telling the truth, that's on you.

I'm 100% off grid, all my power is Solar, I haul water from the 7 natural sources running through my property, maybe I pay attention to things that matter instead of raging about Elon Musk.

Last edited:
Babylon Drifter,
Reactions: Vitolo

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I t isn't my fault you're not aware of current events. I visit exactly 4 forums this one, a solar forum, Special Operations Command's forum and an audiophile forum. I Don't read Fox News and I don't follow Facebook, Twitter or any other nonsense maybe you need to expand your horizons. 1 company is already launching balloons with payloads designed to release into the atmosphere and dim the sun. Seems to me you're the one constantly outraged by the truth, that's on you.

I'm 100 off grid, all my power is Solar, I haul water from the 7 natural sources running through my property, maybe I pay attention to things that matter instead of raging about Elon Musk.
Your posts just seem deeply afraid of some mysterious "they" taking away things from you. The sun, coffee, etc. For someone who seems to have a lot invested in independence, "they" are certainly causing you a lot of concern.

Grass Yes,

Babylon Drifter

Black Taoist
Your posts just seem deeply afraid of some mysterious "they" taking away things from you. The sun, coffee, etc. For someone who seems to have a lot invested in independence, "they" are certainly causing you a lot of concern.

Any time you would like to post facts to dispute any of my post feel free. Do I pay attention? Yep. And at this point in history if you aren't outraged you probably aren't paying attention.

I posted the link fron the Canadian study on coffee, there is no they, that's in your head, multiple people/organizations are either working towards are actively engaging in dimming the sun to fight global warming.

I dunno maybe you consider the NOAA "they" or perhaps you consider MIT "they" but here's a little starter for you so you can get over your fascination with the boogie man.

MCB is but one of the projects another group is working on Injecting aerosols into the stratosphere to dim the sun which is a science called solar geoengineering.

Yet another company is actively releasing (as in its a historical fact, it's happened already) sulfur dioxide into the atmosphere to dim the sun.

Feel free to try doing a little research on your own, you might learn something about the world you live in.

Last edited:

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
04b2493bebf5aa44a01156cec2ef959836ad55b58369b060befcf73baa303351.jpg

coolbreeze

Invest in solar they say in one breath, then they say they need to dimm the sun.?
Both can be "desirable", and both as a knock on from global warming. One seeks to replace carbon producing fuels with an 'eternal' clean energy source. The other seeks to limit the damage done by global temperature increases resulting from sunlight coming through the atmosphere and then being unable to escape as heat into space. Doing one (spraying aerosols) is not intended to interfere with the other, and probably would be done far from energy production, like over the deep ocean or polar caps: the effect would be localized to some degree. The idea would be to spray enough to reflect back a percentage of light from coming through, as atmospheric water vapor or clouds would, not to blot out the sun. I wonder if it's even possible for that process to significantly reduce energy production from solar sources.

The real problem with it is not that one piece of advice seemingly contradicts other valid advice, nor that it could actually affect solar energy production, it's that it's dodgy science at this point with a huuuuuuuge downside (mostly in ocean damage from what I've seen). Take this with a grain of salt, as I am no scientist.

Last edited:

florduh

Mars could not be happier about these distractions. Keeps people from thinking about how they use child slaves.

This Supreme Court basically legalized the use of child slaves by US companies when they refused to hear this lawsuit.

So just a little tip to Hustlers out there on their Sigma Grindset: you can use child slaves as long as there's an intermediary. Simply hire a contractor to point guns at the child slaves and keep them working. Perfectly legal. Easy money.

florduh,
Top Bottom