• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Random thoughts

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
The people I work with started calling me this one silly nickname a while back, and now most don't realize it's not my actual name. One of the guys at work couldn't actually say my name, so he came up with his own name for me and it just stuck. Let's just say the name is Tommy Loola. So I'm walking into work, and someone sees me through the window, and I hear "Hey, guys! It's Tommy Loola!" And I hear the room start chanting "Tommy! Tommy! Tommy!" Mind you, I'm not even in the building yet.
Once I'm in the building they lose it. One guy gets up and runs over yelling my name and giving me a hug and then everyone's trying to hug me. I put my arms out and calmly say, "Woah, woah. That's too loud. It huts my ears..." and the room goes quiet.

Kids.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
2d42bd629a00082df91633a1c124e3b9bc6fd9fb6187eb6ca6b48cef0add8699.jpg

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Lately my Safari Browser on my IPhone hasn't been allowing me on Imgur. I go to my Google Brower and I can access imgur just fine. This started about a week ago. Weird.:hmm: Anyone else notice this issue? I use my phone to post pictures.

Last edited:
CarolKing,
Reactions: Hjalmark

Squiby

Lately, I haven't been able to sign in to Imgur at all. Even through my laptop. The sign in page redirects me to an error page. What's up with that?

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
Imagine if instead of cars, we drove around on giant ridy toys. Like technology took a different turn and instead of the horse carriage becoming the model for motor cars, children's ridy toys become the model for cars. So families might have a long caterpillar and they all just sit on it, but it's got an engine and everything. Some could even be enclosed, but they would still look like animals.
I would want a ladybug, and I would definitely drive it everywhere.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Imagine if instead of cars, we drove around on giant ridy toys. Like technology took a different turn and instead of the horse carriage becoming the model for motor cars, children's ridy toys become the model for cars. So families might have a long caterpillar and they all just sit on it, but it's got an engine and everything. Some could even be enclosed, but they would still look like animals.
I would want a ladybug, and I would definitely drive it everywhere.

I'd take a 500 hp seahorse :D

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
I just walked by a cop with a half oz of primo add I heard him sniff as I passed. Other end of the street it was two cups I had to walk between. Here's the thing, a local judge recently ruled a cop can't just a pedestrian for smelling like weed.
But man did it make me squirm on the inside.

Morty

I was just cleaning my glass (in preparation for some new arrivals), & it hit me. All the threads you see here & elsewhere where people complain about transitioning to vaping & how it doesn't feel quite the same. With some of the vaporizers that have come out in the last few years, that excuse & those complaints don't hold water any more. You can get stoned vaping. Very. Not just high. Just need the right tools. And even the old advice of, "Best to quit smoking 1st as to get the most out of vaping", I don't know necessarily if that holds up either. I have friends that dab pretty frequently & are BIG time smokers, & my Supreme fucks their world up every time with red eyed bliss! I feel the same way about the Sticky Brick's & I'm betting the FP SH will be similar as well (& a bunch of others I haven't mentioned). Never been a better time to convert hardcore combustor's. Bad ass time to be vaping.

Edit: Inverted...Stoked! Looks like it left FL & should be here Mon or Tues. Yup yup!

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I was just cleaning my glass (in preparation for some new arrivals), & it hit me. All the threads you see here & elsewhere where people complain about transitioning to vaping & how it doesn't feel quite the same. With some of the vaporizers that have come out in the last few years, that excuse & those complaints don't hold water any more. You can get stoned vaping. Very. Not just high. Just need the right tools. And even the old advice of, "Best to quit smoking 1st as to get the most out of vaping", I don't know necessarily if that holds up either. I have friends that dab pretty frequently & are BIG time smokers, & my Supreme fucks their world up every time with red eyed bliss! I feel the same way about the Sticky Brick's & I'm betting the FP SH will be similar as well (& a bunch of others I haven't mentioned). Never been a better time to convert hardcore combustor's. Bad ass time to be vaping.

My FP wrecks smokers :science:

Top Bottom