Random thoughts

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
I wonder if people who are against recreational plants are against it not because of danger, but because they're afraid of the responsibility involved.
I have thought about. Especially in parts of Colorado with laws that allow for people to smoke out on their own front porch. :hmm: So, Some nice neighborhoods don't have anybody who is concerned or is worried about their kids walking by. No more than say a cigar smoker.

Will there be a time where I person can have their special herbs and plants in the windows of any house and not be broken into because of the plants are facing the sun? Some states with lower population densities per law enforcement with houses away from lurkers might be fine outside your typical incident.

If you can have a culture where the value and reason for a criminal act would be foolish and not profitable. Then it should be easy for one to grow and have one's own and not be an added burden to law enforcement. :2c:

Anything to allow for more environmentally friendly means would be another consideration to make it more legitimate and not have the neighbor's concern.

If you see an apt complex or gated community mull over a policy to allow for medical patients to have plants and perhaps some sort of guideline. Then that would be some sort of softening. Some Entrepreneurs are probably considering having rental properties with added security for grow rooms. Maybe their will be a public version? :zzz:

My random thought is more of a memory of one of my bike rides.

Using my CFX and holding on to it while pushing it up a steep hill in the countryside to the crest and thinking about when to hop back on when I feel ready. (Normally I'm about stealth.) So I take a draw. :sherlock: Walk further. See a person on their porch. They give me a friendly wave then they back to enjoying their view of the lake. Now I'm past there house. Another draw from the CFX. Then on to another friendly hello wave at the next porch and they turn and go about their business. I could vape with some discretion and timing and not raise any eyebrows as I stroll along and wave back to all those good folks and exchange niceties whenever they speak to me. :wave:Hi good neighbor. Nice weather we are all having today?
:peace:

What is in marmalade? Other than jam?

grokit

well-worn member
I just learned that george washington roasted coffee beans, grew hemp, and used opiates :tup:

7eba6d7ccc7d778f585c20f65caaef67.jpg

Just like me ;)

Happy fourth of july :wave:!

:sherlock:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I never knew this but today my brother says that the 4th is hard for him with all the firecrackers going off. It reminds him of Vietnam, even though its been so long. He is retired from the Airforce.
I was thinking of our veterans from our recent wars struggling through this holiday. Even though it's a celebration of our independence. Bless you all for your sacrifices.

Poostuff

Please delete
Sometimes I think about vaporizing people.
Ever noticed in movies or on tv what happens when people get vaporized?
There's often just a bit of a flickering light like in old episodes of Dr Who, but other times there's lots of people dust or I guess we'd call it PABV. You know like the stuff all over Tom Cruise in War of the Worlds.
Sometimes lasers vaporize people & there's usually a really bright light & a lot of noise but never any clouds.
I guess if I'm to believe movies or TV vaping people doesn't make big clouds but it does make a lot of nasty PABV.

vaporist4LIFE

There's often just a bit of a flickering light like in old episodes of Dr Who, but other times there's lots of people dust or I guess we'd call it PABV. You know like the stuff all over Tom Cruise in War of the Worlds.
Sometimes lasers vaporize people & there's usually a really bright light & a lot of noise but never any clouds.
I guess if I'm to believe movies or TV vaping people doesn't make big clouds but it does make a lot of nasty PABV.
Now that is one interesting random thought !!!

kellya86

Herb gardener...

Pack your vape with a scab and some hair and see how it goes....
Dont knock it till you've tried it right.....

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
@Poostuff / @kellya86 - After reading the posts I got to thinking we were about to discuss using Soylent Green for a buzz. Not sure Edward G Robinson wouldn't be too harsh on the lungs though. He looked uncured to me and very Sativa-ish. Turns out it's not a new concept........

SOYLENT GREEN CAPSULES

These are sold in packs of 6 capsules.

Each pack of six capsules contains a synergistic blend of herbs and nutrients that produces 4-5 hours of pleasant dreamy experience.

If you are a light toker or want a mild experience, then take 1-2 capsules. If you are a heavy toker or want a stronger experience, then take 3-4 capsules. If you want a profound effect, then take 5-6 capsules

INGREDIENTS:
  • Cannabis: each package of 6 capsules contain a total of 0.2g Sativa trichomes and 0.2 Sativa leaf
  • Guarana: Herbal caffeine source. Energy & mental clarity
  • Sceletium: Anti-anxiety, mood enhancer. Serotonin re-uptake inhibitor
  • Bhrami: Ayurvedic brain tonic
  • Lecithin: Emulsifier and brain food
  • Spirulina: Source of vitamins, minerals & amino acids
  • Canola Oil: Increases assimilation of cannabis & herbs

Each pack has six capsules. For your first experience, we recommend that you take 2 capsules, and then wait 90 minutes to judge the effect. Taking all 6 at once can be too much for some people. Don't overdo it, especially your first time.

Do not drive, swim or do anything dangerous after eating these capsules! The effects will be strongest on an empty stomach.

Expected effect timeline: First notice effects 30-60 minutes after consumption. Maximum effects last 2 hours, beginning 2 hours after consumption. Mellow 2 hour 'come down'.

ATTENTION: Soylent Green should NOT be combined with SSRIs, MAOIs, cardiac or psychiatric medications. It is not recommended for use by pregnant or nursing women or anyone under the age of 18. The results of taking sceletium on top of other SSRI's are unpredictable. Alcohol can sometimes cause headaches in conjunction with sceletium use.

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
Why do we have such a need to cut our lawns at such frequency that the grass really never recovers

At the same time we take away habitats for a lot of important species of wasps, butterflies, bees and other critters?

"argue" with my wife about this every summer .. why do our lawn need to look like golf courses?

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Why do we have such a need to cut our lawns at such frequency that the grass really never recovers

At the same time we take away habitats for a lot of important species of wasps, butterflies, bees and other critters?

"argue" with my wife about this every summer .. why do our lawn need to look like golf courses?

I cut my lawm a lot....
And feed it and water it.....
And weed it...
My lawn perfect for the kids, It's nice to know its not full of prickles for them to sit on...

tC5q57Q.jpg

Keeping my lawn cut and under control, allows me to keep it 'clean' for the kids to run about bear foot...

Every morning and evening the birds are all over my grass, cleaning all the grubs and bugs from it...

I have a home for my leaf cutter bees, (fascinating to watch them lining their holes with leafs as they buzz around us), as well as plenty of other things to encourage all types of wildlife.... lots of bees... I really like bees...

Annoys when the hedgehog craps on my grass though....

Last edited:

little maggie

What an interesting combination. I hadn't heard of several of these ingredients and am thinking of getting the one for memory. I know that has nothing to do with cannabis. I would be afraid to try the actual capsules- I have a high tolerance for vaping but am pretty sensitive to edibles. It's too risky for me to feel "trapped" in a less than pleasant mood for hours.

@Poostuff / @kellya86 - After reading the posts I got to thinking we were about to discuss using Soylent Green for a buzz. Not sure Edward G Robinson wouldn't be too harsh on the lungs though. He looked uncured to me and very Sativa-ish. Turns out it's not a new concept........

SOYLENT GREEN CAPSULES

These are sold in packs of 6 capsules.

Each pack of six capsules contains a synergistic blend of herbs and nutrients that produces 4-5 hours of pleasant dreamy experience.

If you are a light toker or want a mild experience, then take 1-2 capsules. If you are a heavy toker or want a stronger experience, then take 3-4 capsules. If you want a profound effect, then take 5-6 capsules

INGREDIENTS:
  • Cannabis: each package of 6 capsules contain a total of 0.2g Sativa trichomes and 0.2 Sativa leaf
  • Guarana: Herbal caffeine source. Energy & mental clarity
  • Sceletium: Anti-anxiety, mood enhancer. Serotonin re-uptake inhibitor
  • Bhrami: Ayurvedic brain tonic
  • Lecithin: Emulsifier and brain food
  • Spirulina: Source of vitamins, minerals & amino acids
  • Canola Oil: Increases assimilation of cannabis & herbs

Each pack has six capsules. For your first experience, we recommend that you take 2 capsules, and then wait 90 minutes to judge the effect. Taking all 6 at once can be too much for some people. Don't overdo it, especially your first time.

Do not drive, swim or do anything dangerous after eating these capsules! The effects will be strongest on an empty stomach.

Expected effect timeline: First notice effects 30-60 minutes after consumption. Maximum effects last 2 hours, beginning 2 hours after consumption. Mellow 2 hour 'come down'.

ATTENTION: Soylent Green should NOT be combined with SSRIs, MAOIs, cardiac or psychiatric medications. It is not recommended for use by pregnant or nursing women or anyone under the age of 18. The results of taking sceletium on top of other SSRI's are unpredictable. Alcohol can sometimes cause headaches in conjunction with sceletium use.

If you vaporized a person and inhaled them would you take possession of their soul?

grokit

well-worn member
Freaking vas overload :freak:

I actually thought it was winding down for me wtf was I thinking!

Hopper seems to finally be the vape that dreams are made of, hope I didn't just jinx it! Nomad omg I can't believe it's happening. Zion I can't believe it's finally happening after all this time. Splinter potential off the charts! I'm learning about mods and atomizers for concentrates, it's a whole new game for me it's like going back to school. The flowerpot is a real trip, for sure to be a centerpiece in my vapor lab for years to come. Still rocking the ssv and loving it, I'll have a new way to use my direct draw setup soon. Vapcaps with induction heaters everywhere! I'm pretty sure my vaporizer collection is winding down but I've said that before. I think my final vaporizer purchase will probably be an iHeat, down the road just a bit. Then it will just be streamlining (selling/gifting), and accessorizing. Maybe some glass upgrades at some point :brow:

Anyways I think we're entering some kind of golden age for vaporizers.

:sherlock:

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
Some years back I bought my mom a Hotbox and it just died. I went onto their site to look into repairs, and they don't do repairs anymore...or even sell hotboxes at all it looks like. So, it looks like my mother gets my Toasty Top. I'll miss you!
Now if my eye would just get better! Damn doctor bills!

Trypsy Summers

My random thought is; how great it is to pick your own harvest, which you know is 100% organic and free from pesticide, yeah, its freakin great!!! :love:

I'm also nearing the end of my beekeeping course, so next year, I'm looking at all our veg, (well most of it), as well as (all our Herb, both ins, and outs) to be grown and produced locally (with a helping hand from me) alongside the eggs from the chooks.:clap:

I realize that Nutrition is a very under-rated aspect that is indeed so vital to our well being, and yet the way that Big Pharma, and Big Ag, etc are going, I feel its in the best interest of a one, (anyone) to ensure that their food is as natural and pure as possible, cos the government ain't gonna do it, that's for sure.:hmm:

not saying, just saying, without saying,;)
Pure Peace :leaf:

kellya86

Herb gardener...
My random thought is; how great it is to pick your own harvest, which you know is 100% organic and free from pesticide, yeah, its freakin great!!! :love:

I'm also nearing the end of my beekeeping course, so next year, I'm looking at all our veg, (well most of it), as well as (all our Herb, both ins, and outs) to be grown and produced locally (with a helping hand from me) alongside the eggs from the chooks.:clap:

I realize that Nutrition is a very under-rated aspect that is indeed so vital to our well being, and yet the way that Big Pharma, and Big Ag, etc are going, I feel its in the best interest of a one, (anyone) to ensure that their food is as natural and pure as possible, cos the government ain't gonna do it, that's for sure.:hmm:

not saying, just saying, without saying,;)
Pure Peace :leaf:

Your just like me....
Im going all out and going on a caveman diet....

I completely understand your feelings from producing your own... it's a wonderful bit of piece of mind...
I dream of having enough land to be completely self sufficient....

Im also about to start keeping bees...
At the moment i get it from a trusted local keeper... brilliant hayfever cure, I dont care that it hast been proven... it works for me...

Im about to make a batch of cannahoney....
Will be lovely in my tea....

I love the bees.... all bees...
I especially love watching the leaf cutters carrying their leafs and stuffing them in little holes.... and when they remove the old ones, you can see they made a little multilevel apartment with flower petals for a soft surface.... intricate.....

Top Bottom