Random thoughts

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
:wave:
ZhgNckO.jpg

Thanks everyone for the kind words it really means alot to me. Some of my best freinds are here on fc.
So I wont be going anywhere for long.
They'll have to ban me....
Just mental breaks/t breaks they both suck.
@Amoreena hope all goes well stay positive it makes all the difference
And @momofthegoons don't threaten me with a good time. Lol

farscaper

:wave:
ZhgNckO.jpg

Thanks everyone for the kind words it really means alot to me. Some of my best freinds are here on fc.
So I wont be going anywhere for long.
They'll have to ban me....
Just mental breaks/t breaks they both suck.
@Amoreena hope all goes well stay positive it makes all the difference
And @momofthegoons don't threaten me with a good time. Lol

You can't leave.... you can never leave...

53533446.jpg

kellya86

Herb gardener...
I just had my first try of an amazing phenotype of the reserva privada og kush that I recently (few weeks ago now) harvested...... and wow, I knew this was gonna be special, much darker and frosty during the grow....and much sweeter smelling during the dry/beginning cure stage.....

Anyway im floating about nicely right now, more buzzy than I was expecting, but my eyes give it all away, this strain is not for public use for me....

I'm also making avb/herb coconut oil, and iso wash oil for some people in need today....
The last batch lasted them about 3 months.....and has really helped them, this gives me pleasure, I enjoy making it, and I like to help......
Life can be painful for some....

Does this qualify for random thoughts, wasn't sure where to ramble....

Amoreena

Grown up Flower Child
Surreal-feeling morning. Yesterday, the doc's assistant told me that he was out of the office for the day but had asked to have my scan results by email and they had already been sent sometime before 1:30 pm, when I called. He hasn't called me yet so I know, based on previous diagnoses from him, that he's considering a treatment plan and likely consulting other doctors. Can't just tell a patient they have cancer someplace without also giving a plan and plans can't be pulled out of the air. So we wait with paper and pen by each phone. He does call patients at night and on weekends when something's happening.

Amoreena

Grown up Flower Child
I found the doctor's cell phone number, which he gives patients, in my cell phone book. Per his OGM, he's on vacation from 2 pm 9/8 (which is when I was actually having the scan) until 8 am 9/12. I had told him I'd schedule the scan next week, so when he asked for a copy of results by email, he didn't know when they'd come. Anyhow, wish I'd found/called the cell number sooner and saved some stress. Will try to relax today...

Amoreena

Grown up Flower Child
PET/CT scan showed nothing, but since I'm allergic to IV iodine dye (hives/shock) and couldn't have it, results weren't the most accurate possible. Doc wants MRI of my liver and brain. Those are the places I fear most. :uhoh: Will get authorization from insurance and set it up asap.

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
I don't know where else to post this, but holy shit do I have tears

This is true on so many levels. My one friend still categorizes when he gets fucked up. And, as a youngin , why the fuck were my friends always putting my hand in warm water and shit?! :rofl: I trusted you!! This has had me dying

Amoreena

Grown up Flower Child
My liver's good (which means no 2nd primary cancer) but there are two small spots in my brain, likely metastasized from the sneaky old lung cancer.

Will see a neurosurgeon for consult early tomorrow afternoon. However, my oncologist thinks treatment will probably be radiation. Will share more when I know more...

grokit

well-worn member
That's great news on the liver. Brain radiation sounds scary to me, but this all does. I go in a couple of days for another liver test then they want to ultrasound and/or biopsy. But I was just put on an anti-fungal that will probably make my liver numbers even worse. If they are I will ask how far gone my liver is, and if a coffee enema or colonic therapy treatment may help recover the numbers for a re-test before biopsy. Or hopefully just the ultrasound will do. Doc seems to be zoning in on autoimmune hepatitis, for which there is a new treatment based on a kidney rejection drug that is much safer than prednisone long term :\

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
My liver's good (which means no 2nd primary cancer) but there are two small spots in my brain, likely metastasized from the sneaky old lung cancer.

Will see a neurosurgeon for consult early tomorrow afternoon. However, my oncologist thinks treatment will probably be radiation. Will share more when I know more...

You are in my thoughts, and am sending you positive vibes.

That's great news on the liver. Brain radiation sounds scary to me, but this all does. I go in a couple of days for another liver test then they want to ultrasound and/or biopsy. But I was just put on an anti-fungal that will probably make my liver numbers even worse. If they are I will ask how far gone my liver is, and if a coffee enema or colonic therapy treatment may help recover the numbers for a re-test before biopsy. Or hopefully just the ultrasound will do. Doc seems to be zoning in on autoimmune hepatitis, for which there is a new treatment based on a kidney rejection drug that is much safer than prednisone long term :\

Prednisone is the devils drug. I have always despised it. I things get better for you too.

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict

Omg... I just saw your posts about this.

How very scary for you; especially the wait and unknown. I wish you the very best and will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. White light coming at you!!!

Have you considered RSO as part of any type of treatment they offer you?

God.. second person I've heard of this week with this type of news. Makes me wish I was in the Fuck You thread.....

Edit: Shit.. @grokit .... you too!?!? Fortunately, the liver can regenerate itself after treatment. Best of luck to you and white light coming at you too!

Top Bottom