Random thoughts

just_the_flu

they say im crazy but i have a good time
lo38it3mhkf71.jpg

DrJynx86

Look up René Lavand, argentine one armed magician, one of the best magicians in the world, perform a trick at a slower and slower pace until you get crazy because you know the trick buy you cannot see it.

DrJynx86,
Reactions: Vitolo

Canna Chameleon

Muted by mods. Run off by rudeness.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I know a certain ex president that may end up like Houdini. One trick too many he can’t escape …..
Personally, I'm all for another much more appropriate Italian ending...:tup::
default.jpg

Too bad you can't find all the really nasty pics easily online anymore...

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Imagine what it would be like to have the Rolling Stones fawn all over YOU backstage before a show like teenage schoolgirls... just look how cute they are! ❤️

Rolling Stones, Ghost of Tom Waits

Tom's THE Man...!

Vitolo

Vaporist
''All the eggs a woman will ever carry form in her ovaries while she is a four month old fetus in the womb of her mother.
This means our cellular life as an egg begins in the womb of our grandmother.
Each of us spent five months in our grandmother's womb, and she in turn formed in the womb of her grandmother.
We vibrate to the rhythm of our mother's blood before she herself is born, and this pulse is the thread of blood that runs all the way back through the grandmothers to the first mother.''
credit:
~ Layne Redmond, When The Drummers Were Women
Mara Berendt Friedman New Moon Visions Sacred Art
239304267-10222763936299962-3312165782670554073-n.jpg

Raskolnikov

Nice vape spot. I have one similar. Will post when wife comes home.

Some people say opennesss and transparency is the way. I'm not always 100% behind this idea
He is an absolute genius at manipulation of cards. Big fan of Magicians. If you are into magicians watch James Randi. Had a psychic challenge right up to death that if anyone can prove being psychic he would give them a million. No one claimed it.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
He is an absolute genius at manipulation of cards. Big fan of Magicians. If you are into magicians watch James Randi. Had a psychic challenge right up to death that if anyone can prove being psychic he would give them a million. No one claimed it.

I've been a huge fan of James Randi for years. I always wanted to go to The Amazing Meeting one year in Vegas. I think I still have DVD collections of the entire Amazing Meeting speakers from several years.

And besides the Million Dollar Challenge (which was for more than psychics, but anyone who could display ANY supernatural ability...and many applied and were tested in a way that they agreed on beforehand. And no one ever was able to actually do it), the JREF (the James Randi Educational Foundation) did so much good for education and skepticism over the years.

Last edited:
Top Bottom