Random thoughts

Vitolo

Vaporist
367719662-10228067848978722-5106637986142154346-n.jpg

Vitolo

Vaporist
So, If you have teenage kids.
If you’re always arguing with them about not eating in their room, returning dirty dishes to the kitchen.
If you threatened that they're going to end up with mice in their room ... And you’re tired of singing the same song and decide to teach them a lesson.
Go to Whole Foods, purchase some black rice and sprinkle it in their closet, under their bed, even add a few under their covers.
It looks like mice droppings and it will scare the crap out of them.
Needless to say- you won’t have that room cleaning issue any more!
367443168-10233041241599903-4532961580362036512-n.jpg

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
now I'm no Big City Historian, but.......

F4BE_HUbsAA8MFf
'More populer than ever' though? I don't doubt this is a worrying situation, but "more extreme and than ever" before? I'm not seeing people being denied votes, having their property confiscated, barred from public office on grounds of ethnicity, or governmental interference with judiciary.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
'More populer than ever' though?... "more extreme and than ever"
I get your point. How about more popular and extreme than any time post World War II. I think it is true here in the US as well. Sadly, in America, our far right partly is called the Republican Party and I don't think it recovers. I think Liz Cheney and others who lean right and still have a soul have to create a NEW party and burn the republican party to the ground.

Top Bottom