Discontinued Purple-Days Vaporizer

wthanna

DevoTheStrange said:
hehe... that is what I was thinking of Tom... I wanted too burn a design into the wood... so I was planing on buying a plank of cherry too practice on.
hehe... that is what I was thinking of Tom... I wanted to burn a design into the wood... so I was planing on buying a plank of cherry to practice on.

I fixed that for you. Not to be the grammar nazi, but 99% of the time you are using the word TOO where TO belongs. :peace:

Examples:

Two drinks is too much to drink.
Going to the show? I am too!
I have two pieces of pie to eat.

wthanna,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
and I most likely will continue to mix the two.

english was not my first language. Homophones are not my friends.
and thankfully forums are typed not handwritten. My hand writing is horrible. Although I can do perfect letters when they are part of a design.

and you should hear me speak, I use variants of english words that should not exist. I also tend too add "S"s where they don't belong and add an extra ER too words that end with ER. English grammar has too many rules.
The way I see it, if you know what I meant, than that is good enough for me. I'm not in school anymore, so if I don't get an A on my writing skills it wont bother me, nor stop me from making further errors.

DevoTheStrange,

Purple-Days

Got the first ever Laser Pandora logo back.
acs34.jpg

2953dpj.jpg

:D

Of course this is an unfinished piece of wood so it is a light color.

Purple-Days,

bcleez

Devo, I was thinking the same thing about adding more wood burning or laser engraving/etching to my pd.

I did some research on laser etching and it is amazing the detail that can be done! You can basically take a photo and have it etched on.

I was thinking big with an aztec feel like the link below. But then I got high and lazy and kinda gave up.

http://www.theetchery.com/images/aztex_calendarlg.jpg

btw that aztec calendar is only $100 and its 18 inches... so who knows what the cost of a custom job would be. I imagine it would be in the 75-150 range?

bcleez,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
I was thinking of burning in something along the lines of a Fresco type design. Then use different stains to color each individual part of the design
I've had to tattoo that aztec design before. Well not the whole thing, Just the middle half with the face in the middle. Attempting that whole design as a tattoo would be a nightmare for the artist.

well. I just did a first. Was pretty vaped and was talking too some one while using my PD, finished a stem and was twirling it around while talking. Wasn't paying attention and went to blow it out without looking and put the metal part in my mouth.
Hot DAMN!!!! :mad: frikken Hot...:o
thankfully there are no burn marks.

DevoTheStrange,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
For the record I just removed 33 posts stemming from the troll derail.

I wanted to split the "What vape does Obama own?" posts into their own thread because that was genius but there was too much drama mixed in with them and I didn't want to edit anything.

You guys are hilarious. :lol:

To stay on topic... hmmm.... My original PD is going strong, purple LED and all. :buzz:

vtac,

SmokeTheState

Smokey The State Bear
I want a PD so bad it hurts. If schedule is correct, I should have one by the end of feb.
I hope to have it by end of march at least!

SmokeTheState,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
I'm sooo jealous vtac. Purple is my favorate color and I've always longed for a lil purple glow from mine. I think they looked way better than the external ones too but completly understand why they got the boot.

minnesnowta,

Purple-Days

Thanks Vtac, another wild episode in the PD experience.

Yep, I liked the (little) recessed purple LED. Rebuilt (the bottom end of) Pammy's Pink Ivory unit a couple weeks ago with double standoffs for heat isolation and no solder (mechanical connection) on the LED circuit. Seems to be working well. A nice purple glow on her nightstand. She is one of those freaks that needs one in every room :lol: . Good thing we only have three rooms. Also made her a shorter, skinny figured Maple that she likes. With her bad grip it is her new favorite. And since she has taken over the glass pea shooter...

I'm not political, haven't voted for a President since Raygun. But I can see a president (like Obama) needing some stress relief. Lots of stress relief. Like I say I'm not political (beyond thinking they are all crooks) so this clip is presented for it's humor, not for political reasons.
Obama Says Fuck it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgclXgbqqEA&feature=player_embedded

Purple-Days,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
Purple-Days said:
Yep, I liked the (little) recessed purple LED. Rebuilt (the bottom end of) Pammy's Pink Ivory unit a couple weeks ago with double standoffs for heat isolation and no solder (mechanical connection) on the LED circuit. Seems to be working well. A nice purple glow on her nightstand. She is one of those freaks that needs one in every room :lol: . Good thing we only have three rooms. Also made her a shorter, skinny figured Maple that she likes. With her bad grip it is her new favorite. And since she has taken over the glass pea shooter...
I like the sound of that... PD in every room. I would do that if I could afford to do so.

DevoTheStrange,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Four total PD's would be perfect at my tri-level house. I will eventually have 4, likely the last one will be a Pandora PD. Probably a little overly obsessed but hey, they are nice collectibles. Guess i also am a freak, but Pammy and I have already discussed this. Oh well, happiness is a warm PD. :cool:

IAmKrazy2,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
i'm going to get the kit too, so I can have one for the house and one for work.
It would be nice too have two at work though, one for work, and one for the house that is behind it.

DevoTheStrange,

Purple-Days

Announcing the Purple-Days 420 Contest

34g3412.jpg

Rules:
Contest ends 4-20-2010 at 4:20 Pacific Time. Open to all. Entries received after that date will not be considered. Compliance with rules is mandatory and I will be the sole judge of your compliance*. Nothing tricky just read and follow the rules.

Send a picture post card to:
Purple-Days
P.O. Box O (as in Oscar)
Port Orford, OR 97465

1. Post card must be a picture* post card.
2. Line 1- You must print your FC username*, so we can announce the winner.
3. Line 2- print "420 Contest" *
3. Line 3- In large clear numbers, print your guess, and circle* it.
4. Lines 4+ - Your name* and address* and e-mail*
5. Optional, include a note to the PD crew.
6. One entry per person.
7. Post your guess and you are disqualified.

Person coming closest to the actual number, and following all rules, wins. In the event of duplicate guesses the earliest postmark will be the winner. We will announce the winner right here when we confirm a compliant* winner.

Same basic rules as last time. King of the Heap rules too.

What's the prize?
4iopdd.jpg

How about a Figured Maple with the Pandora Elk bottom?
This one went to Elvis, Pammy has one and the winner will get the only other. Very limited edition :cool:

Purple-Days,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Wow!! What a prize Tom, it is BEAUTIFUL!! Thanks for putting up another contest!

That is way cool of you and I look forward to frying my brain trying to come up with a guess LOL!!!

Lo,
Top Bottom