Discontinued Purple-Days Vaporizer

Purple-Days

This is NOT a contest and reports (tallies) will be issued. ;)

PD Family input is requested. But no membership required. Just put one of these letters in your (further) posts to vote. :nod:

We used to do fridge magnets. Pammy always wanted them.
New, for the 2 year anniversary, you select from backgrounds
that we liked, back then, and have available.

A)
11idce9.jpg

B)
15x1nwo.jpg

C)
mmq39z.jpg

D)
154eq06.jpg

E)
1zoxmyv.jpg

F)
1zvsrvq.jpg

H)
2u5ar79.jpg

K)
mhdiew.jpg

N)
zwanu0.jpg

2008/2009 Magnets are no longer available. (mad scientist magnets are rare,
but we still send that design as business cards in our kits)
2010 PD magnets will be in kits later this year and
available to others ($3 includes shipping etc.) after you all
decide on the design, and when we have them in hand.

Just another extra for our friends. :cheers: :buzz:

ps. I like them all. They each mean something to me. Well, the last one is just abstract...

pps. vapor zone shirts are limited stock. now. ask by e-mail before ordering.

Purple-Days,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Wow Devo!! Exactly my thoughts... A & N are my favs though I'm drawn towards N more because I like abstract :D

Lo,

Happycamper

Sweet Dreams Babycakes
A + H

On A is it possible to put the email address at the bottom edge in the trees, but in a relief colour, if i'm using the right term which i'm sure i'm not.

Edit, if only one choice, then A.

Happycamper,

willywagtail

I like A too, and support the email in the bottom corner. I love the mad scientist card though, I think it must be a popular photo, as I've seen it in Chemistry lectures

willywagtail,

Purple-Days

A) seems to be the favorite. But I think we can just drop the e-mail as it wouldn't show up in the bottom. Probably a different font too, Comic Sans is way over-used.

Purple-Days,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
I think the differing logos are so the two can be viewed apart. That way someone doesn't send tom a kit they put together to get fixed on a warranty they do not have.

DevoTheStrange,

Purple-Days

Yeah but if you use a light color for e-mail at the bottom, Purple-Days will fade at the top. Two colors of print is not an option. :) And just the name is enough, I think, plenty of e-mail options once someone goes to the site.Might consider light text and moving Purple-Days.com to the bottom. We will see, but it seems folks like the purple mountains.

Always something new in PD land.
Needed a nice consolation prize for King of the Heap winners.
The new Cherry Stash.
23tnktt.jpg

Purple-Days,

aero18

vaporist
DevoTheStrange said:
I think the differing logos are so the two can be viewed apart. That way someone doesn't send tom a kit they put together to get fixed on a warranty they do not have.
The moose leather fixes that issue, I'd think. Any input from you Tom?

aero18,

Purple-Days

Thanks guys they were a fun diversion. I always have plenty of cherry scrap that just ends up in the fireplace. The stainless screws, well got plenty of those too. The first one goes to Pammy of course, she loves little stash devices. A little here, a little there. :cool:

The hole is 1" . Lined with our Purple Leather.

Purple-Days,

aero18

vaporist
OK, I take the ignored question as a 'No'.

Tom, I'm definitely looking forward to building my own PD in the future! :D

aero18,

Purple-Days

A bit taller and deeper. A bit of a shape change. But they will probably all be just a little different.
2hqcfie.jpg

Black Walnut... BTW.

Purple-Days,
Top Bottom