Discontinued Purple-Days Vaporizer

placetime

cows aren't the only "fake colorful animals" around here... ;)

cowntest pic for today
PDcontest34_txmoosicians.jpg

placetime,

PurpleDazed

Hi all,

For a long time I have wanted a purple days vape and yesterday I finally took the plunge and ordered a American Cherry PD. I am familiar with the type of vape it is. In the past like almost 2 years ago I first heard of the efficiency and its effectiveness. But due to the long long waiting list which back then was like 12 weeks I opted for a woodeez which then took a few weeks to recieve. Strangely tho after 1 year of use it was cool to the touch and after swapping out wall warts and trying off of 12 volts deduced it was something inside disconnected. And after extensive inspection and trying to disassemble to repair I finally trashed it after literally destroying it to find the break.
But I love the efficiency and effectivness of this style of vape. When I can use what I normally combusted for 3 times as long I say wow? And the on efficiency on power I read that its only 8watts!!! wow Best buy for the money. I do plan on getting more and more different PD's and to be able to rotate thru the various units. and eventually join in on some of the pic contests.

But all in all I would like to thank Tom And Pammy for the time and effort in producing a quality piece of Work. Keep them coming.

Im not going to ask how long it takes from order date to delivery cause I am not looking to rush the quality work you put into each and every one. It gets here when it gets here.

PurpleDazed,

hereatlast

A shadowy pic of the PD, at some angles it might just look like nothing...at others you can see the very distinctive heatport.

PDx4fun027.jpg

hereatlast,

panasonic

stickstones said:
yeah panasonic...how does weed go with reading potter...well, I hope?

It goes pretty well :) I like re-reading the first book every now and again, because it brings back memories of the summer I read it first.

panasonic,
Today I scored a nice piece, it has 7-diffusers. It is from Boro Farm which later formed the Boro Farm Cooperative! Give them a look they have quite a bit of fun glass! They are from Idaho however.

Enigmatic_Entropy,

lvl10troll

Been wanting this vaporizer for a long time and finally decided to go ahead and buy. Ive had my eye on this product for some time now, but due to various reasons I have been putting the purchase off.

That is...:D till today. Bought the fiddleback maple kit with leather. The more wood the better, decided to keep it original in style. I worked with wood some, and even have a nice wooded headphone stand made by a local.

I am also curious about the Porta Billys, anyone have more extensive picture of one? single or double

Wouldn't mind having a box with a fine screen to house and dry the herb...

Thanks Tom and Pam.

lvl10troll,

oldfart

th_P8220023.jpg

first time I've seen a deer with so much white on it. I feel bad some hunter will get this lovely thing for sure.

oldfart,

weedemon

enthusiast
Enigmatic_Entropy said:
Today I scored a nice piece, it has 7-diffusers. It is from Boro Farm which later formed the Boro Farm Cooperative! Give them a look they have quite a bit of fun glass! They are from Idaho however.

is that a PD? how sis it a such a crazy shape??

weedemon,

nr-cole

Grr. Every time I come to this thread of think of PD at all, I'm reminded of how insanely beautiful the fiddleback maple unit is. Tom, any projections on how long that stock will last? Financially it's probably not in the cards for me until at least Christmas.

nr-cole,
Top Bottom