Discontinued Purple-Days Vaporizer

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Yeah thats totaly stainless steel in glass. He friggin did it. I don't know how you got it to happen but you did. You should probaly make a bunch of those... Nicely done clear dome, nicely done

minnesnowta,

Purple-Days

I'll pop up here. Me and CD have worked together.
Our stainless steel + his beautiful... And I mean very, beautiful glass.

Please folks Clear Dome is great with English, but it's his
second language, just a heads-up. Don't swamp him.

It's all on him. I was getting ready to send him a surprise pack of tips.
He told me he was making progress and this is the first vision. Great.

I really like it. :D

WOW !!!
http://i787.photobucket.com/albums/yy159/Clear_dome/PD glass stems/DSCF1156.jpg

Purple-Days,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
That is really cool (a PD/CD collaboration piece). :D

I would imagine everyone with a PD and a GonG waterpipe would want a classy, glass PD/CD collaboration stem with a male GonG joint (I know that I do :brow: ).

Progress,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
I already thought about the pd bowl with a male gong , it is on my list of thing to do when I 'll get my batch of gong . it will turn the pd on an vhw still vap .

Also , yes , this is the stock pd stainless steel bowl and it work at least as good as the original one but there is no magic , I cant stick stainless straight to glass , it will crack or it wont stay like this for long time or it wont be airtight . I have to use a compound to fit ss with glass , but this compound is supposed to be safe under 600F and it is use in other vaporizer accesories so I believe it safe to use .Also it is tasteless and almost not visible cause there is only a lil drop of it between the 2 tubings and it doesnt not get soft under heat , no joke it is so tight that it is exacly like it was weld together . I will make more test tomorrow with the other stem and if it work as good as on this one I will have to order you (tom) a bunch of ss tips !! just to let you know , the other stem as a shower head percolator on it (yes a stem with a water filter on it ) so it should be able to catch all the lil grass dust that you normaly swallow and it should add some humidity to the vapor ! I cant wait to try it ! thanks for all those nice comments !

:peace:

Clear_Dome,

The_Other_Shoe

What's Going On?
CD you are a genius adding to an already amazing product, keep us posted with pictures and links of all your future work and keep it up. :D

The_Other_Shoe,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
CD, that is nice! And if you get a water filtration in there somehow...wow!

I've been using a stem with a piece of SSV tubing attached to it and love it. The tubing is curved a little and it helps hold it in a relaxing way. I can imagine all kinds of twisty curvy glass shit working well as a stem.

stickstones,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
oh yeah I can bend it for sure , I just made the first straight cause I'm use to always roll the stem on my lips when I vap with the pd but that's maybe just me ! the possibility are end less ! I'm on the way to the shop , cant wait to see how come the second stem :brow: !!!!!!

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
yay !
DSCF1159.jpg

DSCF1157.jpg

cant wait to try it !!!!!!

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
wthanna : as soon as I get more SS tips

lwien : thanks ! that's true , I really enjoy making something out of glass ! that's one of the coolest thing I know ! but seriously in the last week I defenetly got some skills and speed ! can't wait to see what I'll do in 2-3 month !

_________

Also once again , dont make me request here , I'm here to show some stuff not to sell ;) so email me if I can do something for you , I cant be slow to reply sometime but I will !

Thanks for watching !

Clear_Dome,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Freakin sick!! Everyone is gonna want one. I know I do

edit: quick question. How do you empty it?? If you blow you'll just force water into the bowl wouldn't you??

minnesnowta,

Xero

Hey Tom how is the Pandora kit coming? I don't want to nail you down to a release date but......is it still months away?

Xero,

SSS

mmj patient under siege by the obama admin
just got my pd today. it's warming up for it's maiden voyage as i type.

here's some pics:

4349165351_5382827911_o.jpg

4349913846_8081e7ba15_o.jpg

thanks tom!

SSS,

Chubba

Vaporbonger
Wow! That's one of the nicest PD's I've seen so far!

Give it a solid 45+ minute warmup, don't get too excited, make your first hit a thick one :D

Chubba,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Your PD looks beautiful!! Ready to play candyland soon I'm guessing :D

Can't believe I missed the Pandora already being out - wheeeeee!!! Thank you again Tom & Pammy!!

Lo,

SSS

just took my maiden toke on the pd (actually first vape hit). it feels great to actually taste the bud instead of burning it to shit.

edit: chubba, i got a nice hit. :lol:

SSS,

SSS

here's a front shot of it where i'm keeping it parked.

4349487033_34da6975ab_o.jpg

thanks again tom! this bad boy rocks!

SSS,
Top Bottom