Discontinued Purple-Days Vaporizer

lwien

FranklinBest said:
....is it just me or does anyone find it kind of striking that soon after he posted the incessant string of posts complaining about his "failed" unit that folks have to now buy their PD via vapenow.com?
I don't think that one thing has anything to do with the other.

Capt'n Hits has panned just about every well respected vape on the market while singing the praises of a lead-based painted Chinese knock-off of the VaporGenie, so ya just have to put all this stuff in perspective.

lwien,

captainhits

Retailer
lwein said:

Capt'n Hits has panned just about every well respected vape on the market while singing the praises of a lead-based painted Chinese knock-off of the VaporGenie, so ya just have to put all this stuff in perspective.
..oh I wanted to take responsibility for that! Now I only get to be the one who's found fault with most vapes... except one who's exercized capitalism...Darn! :brow:

PS: Knockoff is not a bad word. Guess how the PD came to be??? ;)

captainhits,

FranklinBest

Lol. He needed to edit that last post a few times and still manages to leave behind grammatical errors. Anyways, to all who own a PD, enjoy; and to those who will soon own a PD, enjoy!

Over and out.
Frank

FranklinBest,

rukus13

Cut him some slack he's got lead poisoning. Have you guys no compassion?

On a serious not someone mentioned something about RH beads. Gonna do some experimenting with the humidor and report back :brow:

rukus13,

captainhits

Retailer
FranklinBest said:
Lol. He needed to edit that last post a few times and still manages to leave behind grammatical errors. Anyways, to all who own a PD, enjoy; and to those who will soon own a PD, enjoy!

Over and out.
Frank
Welcome Frank! We hope to see many posts from you and because your perfect and not a hypocrite, every post will have perfect grammar and spelling and never be edited. Nice to meet you and way to go setting the standards! Keep the bar high! :lol: :peace:

EDIT: :o Did you edit the post in which you just shamed me over editing?? Shame on you! :D I understand though, it's easy to jump on the bully bandwagon. It takes an individual to form an opinion of his own.

captainhits,

lwien

captainhits said:
lwein said:

..oh I wanted to take responsibility for that! Now I only get to be the one who's found fault with most vapes... except one who's exercized capitalism...Darn! :brow:

PS: Knockoff is not a bad word. Guess how the PD came to be??? ;)
The general definition of a knockoff is a product that is an imitation of a product that is of lower quality and sold at a lower price.

To suggest that the PD is a knockoff is totally inaccurate. Tom took a design and IMPROVED upon it. There was NO intent to undercut the market by selling an inferior product.

lwien,

FranklinBest

Wow. You're a Fuck Combustion approved seller? No offense, and sorry to have taken a cheap shot earlier, I apologize, but aren't you the least bit embarrassed by your conduct here?

FranklinBest,

captainhits

Retailer
FranklinBest said:
Wow. You're a Fuck Combustion approved seller? No offense, and sorry to have taken a cheap shot earlier, I apologize, but aren't you the least bit embarrassed by your conduct here?
No, show me one post I should be embarrased about. I'm actually embarrased for the 3 people who have gotten their panties in such a bunch over someones opinion of a vaporizor that they are unable to be diplomatic. Including youself in your first post. See ya..

captainhits,

lwien

What's kinda weird, capt'n, is that you were not always like this.

As an approved seller here, it would seem that you would desire to stay above the fray here, rather than be a participant in it. I just don't see how this can serve your purpose as a businessman. Why alienate potential customers to defend an opinion?

lwien,

captainhits

Retailer
lwien said:
What's kinda weird, capt'n, is that you were not always like this.

As an approved seller here, it would seem that you would desire to stay above the fray here, rather than be a participant in it.
Lwein,
I didn't change, I just allowed myself to respond to a few cheap shots and empty insults. Even so I try to stay dipolomatic and light hearted. If there's no humor than there's no fun. :p

captainhits,

lwien

The problem, Captn, is that no one here is taking your posts as humor except you and YOU are the only one that seems to be amused.

What seems to be happening here is that you are trolling (as witnessed by your response to Josh), and there are those here who are feeding you, including me.

I'd hate to see this site turn into another grasscity, so to the Mods, PLEASE delete all this crap including mine and make this PD thread as productive as it used to be.

lwien,

captainhits

Retailer
I know I'm stealing your limelight lwein. I appreciate that you speak for everyone. And yes you are correct if you engage me, like most I'll reply. Im sure the MODS appreciate a humurous response to the 3 man bully bandwagon as opposed to a vicious one. :peace:

captainhits,

NoSmoke

I think ignoring him is the best and only way. ;) He feeds off the attention and always wants the last word. Ignore and thre thread will become productive again IMO :lol:

NoSmoke,

Phocas

How are the tubes made? I was lucky enough to get one today and that is one of the most intriguing parts to it for me. They seem big in some pictures. What would you compare it too? I have an E and love her dearly it was my first vape. No combustion in Months!!! So any extra tips are welcome and appreciated!!

Phocas,

captainhits

Retailer
NoSmoke said:
I think ignoring him is the best and only way. ;) He feeds off the attention and always wants the last word. Ignore and thre thread will become productive again IMO :lol:
No, Nosmoke, if you don't like what I have to say just don't ENGAGE me like you did right here. Just don't worry about me! I can't be that exciting?

captainhits,

lwien

If ANYONE here has found your posts to be as humorous as you do, than I wouldn't say a thing but so far, no one has claimed that they do, so when someone as yourself comes in here and pushes the buttons, knowing full well that the response to pushing those buttons will be a negative one, and then claims that it is humorous for him to do so, is the definition of trolling, and I have no doubt at all that the MODS here do NOT appreciate your "humurous" responses, and if they did, I would be a bit disappointed.

lwien,

captainhits

Retailer
Ironic that you 2 (Algebraist and Nosmoke) have gotten so riled up that you just continue on instead of talking about the PD. I have no more time for this. If you want to discuss me all day long go right ahead. If you actually read my posts you'll see objective critisizm.

captainhits,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
We just can't keep this thread on track can we. It's no wonder Tom isn't posting here lately... some people have told me they don't even check this thread anymore. That's sad because it used to be their favorite thread on this forum.

captainhits, you may well honestly believe you're just having some light hearted fun 'stirring the pot'. If you haven't noticed, you're upsetting a large group of people. Does that not bother you, or are you intending to have fun at other people's expense?

We get it, you hate the PD, it ruined your life and killed your pets, you think the volcano is 'a joke' and gives 'bullshit hits', you think the SSV is a 'complicated science project', you think the Vaporgenie 'blows chunks'. You can't fathom the idea of vaping through food grade tubing, yet you have no problem praising a no name Chinese knockoff with lead paint inside the flame port.

I'm actually surprised more people haven't called you out... Try going to Tokecity and telling everyone how much ROOR, EHLE and Toro suck but how great the plastic bong you bought at the gas station is.

Bottom line, you're offending a lot of people and that needs to stop right now. Please do not post in this thread anymore. In fact if you don't have anything nice to say, don't post at all. I'd also ask everyone else to stop responding to captainhits' posts, let's just end this right now.

Thanks

vtac,

captainhits

Retailer
I may have offended some manufactures product. What I DID was cause Algebraist and Nosmoke riled up.... my apologies. ;)

captainhits,
Top Bottom