Purple-Days availability

Status
Not open for further replies.

leozdad

I accidentally dumped the email with numbers on, it was the end of July-ish first part of august-ish when i ordered it, i know i been waiting a long damn time, but ITS ON THE WAY NOW, WOO HOO i am so freakin' excited. i think i might just take off work friday and have a long weekend to get to know my new little friend :D :peace:

leozdad,
Ha! I have been waiting almost 80 days! Swear I have been waiting longer than anyone has ever waited for a PD. Vapenow says it should ship next week. They say because of the high demand for paisley. I am guessing yours was the original purple bottom....?

Rottweiler1080z,

Shaundele

Actually think I have been waiting the longest... I ordered mine on 6/23 and still waitin...

Order #2130

Paisley

Shaundele,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Oohh... Congrats there Leozdad!! I hope to be holding mine soon too ;)

Lo,

Purple-Days

More going out today, both styles. Some very pretty grain in the latest batch of cherry, hope it makes any extra wait worth while.

Sorry, about some delays over the last month or so. Two deaths in the family, eye surgery, and an unexpected setback with that, trip to Cali to pick up Kali, and getting the Amazon/UPS shipping routine straight. Should be back on course now. Thanks for all your patience. ;)

Purple-Days,

Lo

I'm sorry for all you've gone through recently. So glad Kali is now in her new home!! I'm thankful just to be in line :) No worries here :peace:

Thanks for all your hard work too!!

Lo,
Well, 10 weeks and no shipping email and no nothing. I was excited to get it, now Im debating cancelling because this is 2 weeks over the wait time I was told on the site :(

It would be a good idea to mention on the site where you order that paisley bottomed ones take longer, I wouldnt have ordered the paisley if I thought it was an extra hassle.

CheechAndBong,
Thanks for the post Tom. I did not think you would because we are just bitching. Sorry for your troubles.
It will be worth the wait because I will own this for life!

Rottweiler1080z,

max

Out to lunch
CheechAndBong said:
Well, 10 weeks and no shipping email and no nothing. I was excited to get it, now Im debating cancelling because this is 2 weeks over the wait time I was told on the site :(
Vapenow can't guarantee that you won't have to wait beyond 8 weeks. You can't set delivery times on products that haven't been produced yet, when production depends on a single person. Tom just gave multiple reasons for recent delays.

It would be a good idea to mention on the site where you order that paisley bottomed ones take longer
That would be a bad idea since it's just as likely to take longer to get one with the purple bottom. It all depends on what people order.

max,

The_Other_Shoe

What's Going On?
Unfortunately, I just got my order in for a PD. #2740 Purple Leather on the bottom, luckily i have a friends buddha to hit off while I wait. I know I'm going to be waiting a while and I am fine with that, but does anyone know what the latest number that has been shipped is? Would love to know.

The_Other_Shoe,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Once you get it, and you will, you will find that in retrospect the wait period was worth it and irrelevant. It really is a special vaporizer. I have a bunch of vaporizers and they all have their place and they're fun to collect, but the PD is truly above and beyond.

jeffp,

The_Other_Shoe

What's Going On?
That's what I have heard, and I don't doubt it at all. I'm just really excited. Last week I tried to purchase it and realized I wouldn't have the money so I had to wait until today, very sad. I have about a 60 day wait until my birthday so I mean any time in that vicinity is fine. If it comes after, it becomes a Christmas present. :lol:. I'm patient and it won't be a big deal but just an approximation on when it would arrive even with only a 65% confidence level would be worth it IMO. Well, I have to go atm, but I'll be trolling around to pass time later.

The_Other_Shoe,

Lo

Vapenow has updated my status!!!!!! This should be the week!!
Woohoo!! Congratulations! Excited for you... Keep us posted!

Lo,

t00fatt

You know you have problems when you keep having vivid dreams about actually having a PD. I got my order in on 8/23 #2525, hoping to get it by mid October. Very excited! :D

t00fatt,

Lo

Oh my word!! Love it - more new PD owners coming right up!

Yup, I've dreamed about my new PD too :) I am excited - Order 2381 I think is my #... You know - I have actually enjoyed the wait - have collected a few other vapes too while I wait. I do believe good things are worth waiting for :)

Excited for you! Hope it gets to that dark side of the moon PDQ :D Enjoy!

Lo,

Lucic77

I just saw that VN just upped their estimated wait time to 9 +weeks from 7+ weeks.

Lucic77,

The_Other_Shoe

What's Going On?
I'm just wondering because VN say 8/27/09, so people who ordered that day are looking at 9+ weeks from the day they ordered or 9+ weeks from today. I am assuming the first and hopeful that it is not the latter but I still have to wonder. Personally, I think they should have a more current date posted, but that is only because I ordered recently, it makes sense though to have the date from a month ago posted, because those people are closer to getting one. Good thing I have some herb to keep my mind off waiting :ko:.

The_Other_Shoe,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
I actually think it's good that VN upped the wait time because it alleviates needless anxiety all around.
Easy for me to say - I ordered mine when the PD was first introduced about a year or a year and a half ago and I got it within a week.
It was an unknown back then and it was a very successful gamble on my part to order one, just based on "vibe."
And as The Monkees will tell you, "That was then, this is now."

jeffp,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom