Purple-Days availability

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purple-Days

Oops, out of context at the top of the page.
mjphkh.jpg

Where can I get my poodle clipped in Burbank? ;)

Purple-Days,

Purple-Days

Yes, Ralph's. . . that's the place...

I have some jeans from Jean's North, they don't fit.

I need a dozen towrels, so the boy's can take a shower. Falcum, take me to the falcum.

\
They don't know, do they? :cool:

Purple-Days,

VT_killah1

Ordered a vape on the 20th. Order number 2717 I believe. I have an easyvape now (hate it, biggest waste of $140), have used a vapor bros MANY times (great units), volcano etc. I've never used a PD but I'm buying it strictly due to all the ppl telling me on Grasscity that they are in love with their PD's (they also told me to come on here haha).

Anyways I ordered one on the 20th when it said 7 week wait and now it says 9 :(. That really mean I gotta wait 2 more? I'm hoping not, my easy vape is pissing me off! The heating thing inside it is so off-center that it only vapes the VERY edge of one side of the bowl, plus the whip is all kinked and small and shitty.

Seriously can't wait for this PD to come. Think I'll get it before November ends?

VT_killah1,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Don't feel bad. I just bought a used vacuum cleaner from some girl in my neighborhood for $20 and I can't even figure out how to turn it on.
It's a "white westinghouse millennium." nothing on the web and I called "white westinghouse" and they said, 'nothing in our database - must be a very old model."
the thing is filthy - we met on the street at night so i didn't get a chance to really look at it.
anyway she emailed me yesterday to see if it works OK - I told her I'll let her know how it goes.
I'll keep FC updated...

jeffp,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
update on the vacuum cleaner situation: just received email from craigslist seller, so situation progressively improves:

hi jeff,

sorry that i got this email too late today. will give you a call tomorrow. there is a big black button on the top of the base, that is the on/off button. let me know if that works.

thanks,
cindy

and then she wrote..

let me know if the vacuum works tomorrow, if not, you can bring it
back, and i will refund you the money. thanks.

so she's cool, obviously.
if it works I'm going to name it "Chunga."

importD68.jpg

jeffp,

max

Out to lunch
VT_killah1 said:
Anyways I ordered one on the 20th when it said 7 week wait and now it says 9 . That really mean I gotta wait 2 more?
The 'estimated' wait time is for people who haven't bought yet. If it said 7 weeks when you ordered, then that was the estimate at that time, for new orders. Since then, a higher number of orders have been placed, thus the increase to 9 weeks. Yours could arrive 6 weeks after your order. Could be 8. The number on vapenow's site is only an estimate.

max,

t00fatt

5 weeks down, I'm hoping to get a shipping confirmation by the 24th. Guess I need to start thinking about selling my herbalaire. None of my friends are really interested, can you sell a used vape on ebay? I'm a bit weary of selling it on craigslist.

t00fatt,

lord

I'm going on 6.5 weeks (Saturday will be 7 weeks) ... and getting eager here.

You can sell a thoroughly cleaned, used vape on ebay; you can also sell used vapes on FC.

lord,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Woohoo!! Just counted my weeks and I am at EIGHT weeks right now!! I know the 8wks was just an estimate but I know I'm getting closer - I'M SO FREAKING EXCITED!!! :D :D :D

Lo,

The_Other_Shoe

What's Going On?
lo, good luck with that :), I just remembered that yesterday was the one week anniversary of the purchase :lol:. The wait even though knowing it's so far away is exciting and I feel like I am waiting for Christmas presents or something the night before constantly. Hopefully a lot more like a birthday present (late Nov./ealy Dec.) rather than a Christmas present :p. Anyways, I'm happy for you, let us know how you like it when you finally get confirmed, hopefully rather soon.

Jeff, so how's that vacuum working out? :p

The_Other_Shoe,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
The vacuum really sucks and not in a good way.
I'm still waiting for the woman to call me to take it back - I believe that if she were a vaporist she would have reflected upon the karma of selling a fucked up vacuum to a neighbor.
Because when I think about every stupid fucked up thing I've done in my life I know that these mistakes were otherwise almost always made during periods when I wasn't getting high.

jeffp,

The_Other_Shoe

What's Going On?
That sucks for the vacuum thing. I know what you mean about the mistakes made when not high, but not being a long time vape person, I would have to attribute that to my lack of doing anything while high :ko:. Good luck getting your moneys back.

The_Other_Shoe,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
I don't really care about the $20 - worse comes to worse I'll give the vacuum away, someone will fix it and use it.
In my neighborhood if I take it outside, in ten minutes someone will grab it.

jeffp,

t00fatt

My friend called me out of the blue today and asked if I was still selling my vape. And I was getting desperate enough I was going to put it up on ebay, so I'm pretty happy. I got $165 for a bit over a year old herbalaire with a couple extras. It's a good vape for getting ripped off your ass, but it just uses to much bud.

So has anyone that ordered in the beginning of august get a shipping confirmation yet? I can't wait to get my hands on my PD.

t00fatt,

scergu

I've been checking this thread on the daily to unite with those patiently awaiting their package. It's been 2.1 Months (/ 9.1 weeks / 64 days) since order date over here in the paisley corner. :peace:

scergu,

t00fatt

I wanted a paisley unit, and almost went for one. But I had a gut feeling I would end up waiting longer for it, so I went with the purple bottom. I'm glad I went with my gut feeling, I think the PD is definitely worth waiting for but I still would like to keep the waiting to a minimum.

t00fatt,

indigal

Amongst the corn
A little past 5 weeks for a figured walnut, paisley bottom unit. Yes, it does bring back feelings of waiting on Xmas day presents! It's a cool feeling in it's own way as each is unique and will be a happy surprise when it arrives. I'm happy to wait and happier to support someone who creates these tools with as much care as Tom & Pammy do- much kudos to both of them!

indigal,

Lucic77

indigal said:
A little past 5 weeks for a figured walnut, paisley bottom unit. Yes, it does bring back feelings of waiting on Xmas day presents! It's a cool feeling in it's own way as each is unique and will be a happy surprise when it arrives. I'm happy to wait and happier to support someone who creates these tools with as much care as Tom & Pammy do- much kudos to both of them!
Wow, those are still available?! I really wanted the figured walnut as well, but I thought Tom stopped making custom units for now except to family and friends. Those really look nice, enjoy it when you get it!

Lucic77,

indigal

Amongst the corn
Thanks Lucic! I think since I ordered this back in Aug., it was right before the no more customs thing.. Tom did say that the stock of other woods was pretty much down to nada at that time, so I may have squeaked in at the bottom of the pile so to speak. I found him thru the YouTube vids and mentions on ICMag, started reading here occasionally just a short while ago (still have not made it thru the PD Exp thread!) I love all the info though, wish I had found FC long ago.. just started vaping a couple months ago- Iolite. Decided I needed a home unit too.

indigal,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
The non custom cherry wood PDs are really nice....the exotics are unusual and special but nothing substandard at all with the standard.

jeffp,

tomitface

i have a question for Tom.

are the non custom cherry units being shipped out faster than say a paisley?

tomitface,

highendvapes

Manufacturer
It amazes me how little folks read before they post. :cool: There are no more customs being made.:(

highendvapes,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom