Multi-brand Puri5 Titantic 2/Weeke Fenix

GEED

Gaseouser
Anyone hesitating, again its currently crazy-forty-odd bucks :mental: A must have portable convection IMHO, even if its price gets a facelift at some point. Hope not though, because it really thrones the top value list as of today. Mine is over a month of everyday abuse, but going as strong as OOB. Working on modding now, will update soon :D no spoilers haha

RelaxedNow

@RelaxedNow Do the temperature settings offer an range good enough for you? do you find yourself wishing for variable temp like the cfx or are the five enough? So if it works you like it more than the cfx correct?

Also thank you so much for all the information. I have been asking a lot of questions and want to express my gratitude for helping me get more information!

@danald2000, with the caveat that I may still be in the honeymoon stage.......the temperature choices are working fine for me. There are actually only four choices. I'm liking the 2nd mostly, and kicking it up to the 3rd late in the bowl. I haven't tried the 4th yet, but I think it'll be toastier than I like.

Yes, if it continues to operate, I prefer it to the CFX. This draws easier, provides good vapor on the first draw, and tastes good like a convector should. I think this unit is more efficient also, in that I believe I'm getting more hits from smaller loads.....subjective opinion though, as I haven't bothered to measure, ever.

I should mention; the mouthpiece stem attaches similarly to a Mighty or CFX, but it comes out easier. It is one weakness, as mine has popped out a couple of times already. Not a big deal, but a nuisance.

You're welcome. :leaf:

RelaxedNow,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I still not own mine...but I'm surprised nobody mention the foul taste I got every 4-5 sessions....this taste was similar to a dirty elb foul taste you can get with the Cloud. I bet it was coming from condensated resin too close of the heater.

PPN,

Haunts

@Haunts can you explain exactly how you fitted the mighty glass mouthpiece onto the body? Is there a specific o ring that you recommend? Or just a picture album explaining the process. Thank you!

The crafty glass mouthpiece comes with a clear gasket (you can see in the pictures) but unfortunatly its not wide enough to make a tight seal so i just put a thin o ring that i had underneath. I can post some pictures if you like?

I still not own mine...but I'm surprised nobody mention the foul taste I got every 4-5 sessions....this taste was similar to a dirty elb foul taste you can get with the Cloud. I bet it was coming from condensated resin too close of the heater.

I've not had any foul taste from mine.

Haunts,
Reactions: PPN

Greenfinger53

Before mine went through the washing machine and tumble dryer (the problem with a portable that's easy to fit in your jeans pocket) I didn't experience any bad taste. I would use the second setting with a full nugget, crush it in my hand and then finish off at highest temp.

I should mention that mine still works after being washed, but the LED has failed so I can't choose temp or see when it's on.

Quite tempted to get another now a retailer is selling them, gives me a bit of reasurance in regards to the warrenty. It's much better than my Xmax v2 when on the go, the size is ideal and the funnel shaped bowl is great for filling discreetly.

Greenfinger53,

danald2000

@Haunts I would love pictures on how what the modded mouthpiece looks like! Also do you know what size the o ring is? thank you!

danald2000,

danald2000

I pulled the trigger and bought one! if anyone else is going to buy through everyonedoesit.com i highly recommend using the code sept10 for 10% off your order. oh happy day

danald2000,
Reactions: GEED

GEED

Gaseouser
I pulled the trigger and bought one! if anyone else is going to buy through everyonedoesit.com i highly recommend using the code sept10 for 10% off your order. oh happy day
Bought 10 :D How did you found this code? I do not happen to see it on the site - but worked perfectly!! Thanks!!

GEED,

danald2000

Bought 10 :D How did you found this code? I do not happen to see it on the site - but worked perfectly!! Thanks!!

You can never have too many great cheap vaporizers! I chatted up the customer service and asked if there were and codes, and bam he hit me with his chinglish "10% off use sept10 with checkout"

danald2000,

GEED

Gaseouser
THHHHAAAANNNKKSSSSS!!!! :D I also got on chat, before checkout thank GOD!
"£10FREECOUPON!" for uk buyers :) ONLY FOR FIRST BUY! So buy 2 - use code,
than buy more for 10% off using "SEPT10" :D
I feel I robbed them :D Average 35.50 for for a fucking portable convection vape :D

All my friends Christmas sorted!!:clap:

GEED,

Haunts

Sorry about the dirty mouthpiece but here you can see the black o ring underneath the clear silicone gasket I had to wrap the o ring around it twice. You could probably try sticking the gummed part of a rizla round it and then put the gasket over it. The mouthpiece doesn't get hot enough for it to cause a problem.
Or another option would be to just by a bit of silicone that is 0.5mm thicker than the piece that comes with the mouthpiece

WLv1XLZ.jpg

Haunts,
Snagged one with the $10 off first order and used the points I got for signing up for an extra 1.50 off bringing the price down. Was interested much earlier in the thread but more or less turned off by the typical alibaba nonsense dealing with weecke or novel directly.

Hoping this will prove more accessible an option for sharing with a friend or two, most of my other vapes are on demand convection and somewhat intimidating to neophytes. A dummy proof option if you will, hopefully this fits the bill.

Last edited:

danald2000

@Haunts bit of a newbie question but do you know what size the o ring is or how thick it is? thank you and sorry for pestering but the glass looks so so good.

danald2000,

RelaxedNow

Snagged one with the $10 off first order and used the points I got for signing up for an extra 1.50 off bringing the price to $42. Was interested much earlier in the thread but more or less turned off by the typical alibaba nonsense dealing with weecke or novel directly.

Hoping this will prove more accessible an option for sharing with a friend or two, most of my other vapes are on demand convection and somewhat intimidating to neophytes. A dummy proof option if you will, hopefully this fits the bill.

I've used mine with 2 people who struggled with other convection vapes, and they had absolutely no problem with it. There's no learning curve, aside from recognizing when it's time to increase the temperature or re-load. The bowl is large enough to share, as well.

RelaxedNow,
Reactions: nondarb

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Is this vape worth it for someone who uses a Cloud Evo and Mighty daily?

I think no, except if you are looking for something smaller or for a backup for you Mighty. Although I never used both the Evo and the Mighty...but I have a lot of experiences with several others vapes...including the Fenix (even if i didn't kept it for long I thought it was a decent vape, easy to use but absolutly not full convection imho.

I've used mine with 2 people who struggled with other convection vapes, and they had absolutely no problem with it. There's no learning curve, aside from recognizing when it's time to increase the temperature or re-load. The bowl is large enough to share, as well.

Forgot I snagged some other goodies to end up with the $42 price tag. Glad to hear it may indeed be dummy proof.
absolutly not full convection
Honestly 90% or more of the vapes that claim convection are in some manner a hybrid. The only vapes I can think of with no conduction whatsoever are the sticky brick and triihouse predecessors, primarily due to the instant on instant off nature of heating and the non conductive wooden bowl. I'm hoping a little bit of hybrid action will mitigate the need to stir, making it even easier to share.

nondarb,
Reactions: kimura

RelaxedNow

Forgot I snagged some other goodies to end up with the $42 price tag. Glad to hear it may indeed be dummy proof.

Honestly 90% or more of the vapes that claim convection are in some manner a hybrid. The only vapes I can think of with no conduction whatsoever are the sticky brick and triihouse predecessors, primarily due to the instant on instant off nature of heating and the non conductive wooden bowl. I'm hoping a little bit of hybrid action will mitigate the need to stir, making it even easier to share.

I haven't stirred mine at all. That's not to say it couldn't be of some benefit (how can I be certain, if I haven't tried it, right?), but the ABV looks pretty evenly cooked. I really hate stirring!

Roland Blaze

Just got mine from everyonedoesit.. well impressed so far. I agree, this is def a gamechanger for anyone wanting to try vaping and not wanting to spend silly money. Anyone know where we can get spares tho?

Roland Blaze,
Reactions: nondarb

Cjisohsocool

Just got mine from everyonedoesit.. well impressed so far. I agree, this is def a gamechanger for anyone wanting to try vaping and not wanting to spend silly money. Anyone know where we can get spares tho?

How does it compare vapor production wise to the solo/air?

Last edited:
Cjisohsocool,

GEED

Gaseouser
Apart from misspelling “Weecke” and “Titanic” in the thread`s title - it could also be updated as : Weecke Fenix aka. Puri5 Titanic 2/EDIT Convector/Utillian 720/Tsunami Eruption ... BTW Utillian 720 I just discovered ...for 219$ :mental:

Top Bottom