PUFFiT portable

VaporsVaporizer

On the Stoop
OK, as a newbie to this forum and a Volcano owner:lol: can someone explain to me the problem with loving the Volcano? Is it some inside joke??

VaporsVaporizer,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
OK, as a newbie to this forum and a Volcano owner:lol: can someone explain to me the problem with loving the Volcano? Is it some inside joke??
There are many instances of brand new members touting this or that great new vaporizer. They all seem to own a volcano as their other vape (as if to prove that they are not new to vaporizing). After seeing many of these posts myself, it does become quite humorous.

Not very "inside" for a joke, but humorous nonetheless.

:peace:

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Its just a common first post theme we see here lots over time. We are joking since some of them are real and some are shills . . . its becoming a sport, almost, trying to figure out who is who :) would never trivialize such a matter though . . . ;)

t-dub,
Reactions: poonman

OF

It's a new vape cliche I guess? I suspect there's a script (AKA 'talking points'...) to that effect. We've seen the same basic 'formula' maybe a dozen or more times in the last year on five or six 'revolutionary' new products. WAY more than random chance.

Think about it, what are the chances a guy's first car is a Cadillac (or today I guess it'd be a Lexus) and his second a new Hyundai? And he then writes Motor Trend a glowing letter about the Hyundai? Not that this is a Hyundai....but I'm sure you get the idea.

So it seems all the scam artists want to be just like you? I wondered who they were emulating, now I know......

Nothing really wrong with Volcanos, Caddies or Hyundai of course. Just a most suspicious combination to happen more than once, let alone more often than not....

OF

VaporsVaporizer

On the Stoop
Thank you all, that explains it:lol:. "technically" the first vape i bought was a Vapir, but that lasted 2 days and then i just went and bought a Volcano cause that was the only other vape i had tried when i was at Amnesia.

VaporsVaporizer,

HoneyAir

I LOVE that this looks like an Asthma inhaler.

This brings up my first problem with it-- the clear plastic slip on the mouthpiece that allows you to see that there is a usb port on it. I would prefer that it was opaque so that it doesn't give away that this is an electronic device. Something like this would make a person give it a second closer look.

In future revisions of this product, you should strive to make this look as much like a GENERIC ASTHMA INHALER as possible. Look at what regular inhalers look like, and mimic all the details as closely as possible. I wouldn't even mind if it used an ugly color like some asthma inhalers use, the more stealthy the better.

I wish you the best of luck with this great product!

HoneyAir,

JoeKickass

My first vape was one of those old vaporbros ebay knockoff's, now that was a Cadillac...

(There are good whip vapes but that was a piece of shit lol)

JoeKickass,

OF

What's a Volcano?:shrug:

"What's a Volcano?" Oh, about $800.

Seriously.

Most expensive vape out there (darn near). German, built like a tank, blows bags, been around a long time, the 'standard' in vape research, very common in 'coffee shops' in Amsterdam........

OF

OF,
Reactions: Dogman

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Funny... I always thought they were an opening, or rupture, in a planet's surface or crust, which allows hot magma, volcanic ash and gases to escape from below the surface.

300px-MtCleveland_ISS013-E-24184.jpg

I guess you learn something every day.

:peace:

Puffit Vaporizer

Manufacturer
Hi Guys.
Happy People are still talking about us!

Re: Charging (or lack there of)
It is entirely possible that ChrisCanav got a busted one right out of the box. For this you have my sincerest apologies! We have had a little trouble with improperly installed charging IC's (3 units out of 100) we are considering a running change to new charging circuitry...I will keep you posted.

Chris did you register you're warranty details at www.discreetvape.com/warranty ? I'll follow up personally and investigate the cause of the failure of your unit.

RE: Back orders, and availability
Sorry to keep you all waiting!
We have only shipped a small Pilot run of units so far (some of which got hung up in customs). GV's pre-order special attracted many more orders than we had available.
But after spending countless hours chasing suppliers we are finally ready to run a full production Lot in the next few days. So the back order crisis will ease soon. (I hope)

RE: Video
It's on the list! But as many people have stated they really don't want promotional stuff anyway! So to inspire someone I'm willing to offer up a Free car charger and a "thank you" pack to the first honest to goodness video review posted to FC!

Re: Spare Parts
Yes we will offer a full set of spares for all of the lossable/breakable parts. Once we have our online store up and running (late July) We'll offer all the bits for Retail.

Cheers
Andrew

Lefthook

VapoMiner
Hi Guys.
Happy People are still talking about us!

Re: Charging (or lack there of)
It is entirely possible that ChrisCanav got a busted one right out of the box. For this you have my sincerest apologies! We have had a little trouble with improperly installed charging IC's (3 units out of 100) we are considering a running change to new charging circuitry...I will keep you posted.

Chris did you register you're warranty details at www.discreetvape.com/warranty ? I'll follow up personally and investigate the cause of the failure of your unit.

RE: Back orders, and availability
Sorry to keep you all waiting!
We have only shipped a small Pilot run of units so far (some of which got hung up in customs). GV's pre-order special attracted many more orders than we had available.
But after spending countless hours chasing suppliers we are finally ready to run a full production Lot in the next few days. So the back order crisis will ease soon. (I hope)

RE: Video
It's on the list! But as many people have stated they really don't want promotional stuff anyway! So to inspire someone I'm willing to offer up a Free car charger and a "thank you" pack to the first honest to goodness video review posted to FC!

Yes we will offer a full set of spares for all of the lossable/breakable parts. Once we have our online store up and running (late July) We'll offer all the bits for Retail.

Cheers
Andrew

Thank you once again Andrew for your explanations, i am sure every one appreciates you taking the time to post this and it will only do your company good. I am very interested in this vape so please keep us informed of the other distribution channels you may have and also for the UK.

Lefthook,

poonman

Seriously.

Most expensive vape out there (darn near). German, built like a tank, blows bags, been around a long time, the 'standard' in vape research, very common in 'coffee shops' in Amsterdam........

OF

If you order on-line .
You can find it for aprox. $550 to $ 600 for the Classic version .
Which works just as good , but it's not digital temp. readings . ( No big diff )

Happy Cannabizing

poonman,

Benny Lava

Kenner

Seriously.

OF

plus: it's super awesome!!!

Benny Lava,

Dogman

Vaporist Extrordinair
I have a video uploading to YouTube as I write this, it should be done in less than an hour, I will post it as soon as it is done. Thanks for the 'inspiration' Andrew!

Dogman,

OF

Online store? Those can be magic words if it's a way to order one free of our friends at GV.....

Will I be able to order a complete unit there?

TIA

OF

OF

Here you are, the first ever video by Dogman, man I hope this works!

Thanks, nice to see it in operation. As I suspected, I'm SOL with the LED colors unless I see it change (level changes more than color as I see it), but it is what it is.

Two things strike me about trying for stealth use in public places. First, I don't think you're going to fool many folks into thinking it's a normal use of an inhaler (nobody I know does hits that long, everyone shakes then takes maybe a two second hit?). OTOH, looks like 'huge clouds' aren't going to give you away?

I hope a 'non GV' purchase shows up, looks like a fun unit. Speaking of which, I note you retired Vapman? One of my personal favs for fun..... Not many 'steam punk vapes' out there you know. And Swiss made to boot, from Pear wood? How could that not be fun?

OF

OF,

Dogman

Vaporist Extrordinair
Thanks, nice to see it in operation. As I suspected, I'm SOL with the LED colors unless I see it change (level changes more than color as I see it), but it is what it is.

Two things strike me about trying for stealth use in public places. First, I don't think you're going to fool many folks into thinking it's a normal use of an inhaler (nobody I know does hits that long, everyone shakes then takes maybe a two second hit?). OTOH, looks like 'huge clouds' aren't going to give you away?

I hope a 'non GV' purchase shows up, looks like a fun unit. Speaking of which, I note you retired Vapman? One of my personal favs for fun..... Not many 'steam punk vapes' out there you know. And Swiss made to boot, from Pear wood? How could that not be fun?

OF
I should really get it out and play with it some more, it was a great vaporizer when I first purchased it, I guess it just was set to the side when I started increasing my collection. It was really fun to use, thank you OF, I think I will go get it out and use it again, you have also inspired me.

You may not be SOL on this unit OF, the light flashes until it turns green, the green light is constant, so as long as you are watching it, as soon as it stops flashing, you have 15 seconds to do your thing.

Dogman,

OF

I should really get it out and play with it some more, it was a great vaporizer when I first purchased it, I guess it just was set to the side when I started increasing my collection. It was really fun to use, thank you OF, I think I will go get it out and use it again, you have also inspired me.

You may not be SOL on this unit OF, the light flashes until it turns green, the green light is constant, so as long as you are watching it, as soon as it stops flashing, you have 15 seconds to do your thing.

Thanks, that's my thinking. Since I'm not likely to be hiding the activity, I can afford that option. Worth a try, IMO. There are also filters that can be used, perhaps gluing a bit over a hole in the cover? We'll have to see when/if it becomes available through an acceptable (to me) channel.

Do enjoy your Vapman when you get a chance. Be kinda karmic to inspire you to try given what you've just done for me, eighwhat?

OF

OF,

JoeKickass

Cheers
Andrew

Will this include a battery replacement service?

JoeKickass,

Drxx

Here you are, the first ever video by Dogman, man I hope this works!

That was a great video!

I was skeptical at first, but after you and another member's review on the unit, I am now intrigued!

This might have been addressed already (sorry if so), but how much herb do you usually use to fill the chamber? I noticed it wasn't completely packed either, so I'm thinking it wasn't much. Do you usually get around 5-7 hits with how you packed it in the video?

Drxx,
Top Bottom