plz recommend my next vape after woodeez

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdeluth

I converted to vaping about a year ago, and after tons of research decided on a PD but ended up getting a woodeez due to not wanting to wait on the waiting list. I love the thing but as my tolerance has built it takes me more and more tubes to get where I want to be, and it ends up being a bit of a hassle to keep cleaning it out and reloading it.

I like how efficient the thing is, but being a medical patient I have easy access to a large quantity of amazing buds... so skimping is not totally necessary. I want to find a vape where i can get much bigger hits or not have to spend so long reloading and cleaning it out.

I was considering a bag vape, I've never used one, but I read the hits are stale and not so huge. I want giant nice hits like I can get on my woodeez, but not having to reload after each one.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

bigdeluth,

lwien

Sounds like a good whip based vape like a Silver Surfer or a Buddha may be just the ticket for you, or...........wait a bit for the Cloud.

lwien,

wowthisisrandom

Glass/Vape Enthusiast
The VHW, herborizer, or extreme Q could be viable options too. The Q has bags and whips so would be a good option to consider.

wowthisisrandom,

steiner666

Serial vapist
yeah just get a variable temp vape with bigger loadsize then, ssv or dbv would work, but i prefer HA tho for sure, for reasons ive listed soo many times lol just give it a look too

steiner666,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
based on my vapes, I would recommend the Cloud first (but it's not out yet), but if you can't wait for it, the silver surfer has been great to me.

stickstones,

lwien

stickstones said:
based on my vapes, I would recommend the Cloud first (but it's not out yet), but if you can't wait for it, the silver surfer has been great to me.

You just said what I said..................backwards. :brow:

lwien,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
lwien said:
stickstones said:

You just said what I said..................backwards. :brow:

Yeah dude...you fucked that all up...I had to set it straight!

stickstones,

Nycdeisel

A bag vape has a higher air:vapor ratio. the PD/MZ/WDZ has a higher vapor:air ratio, meaning that the hits are more concentrated.

You would probably like either a whip type vape(the SSV and the DBV are the best in the whip department) or some other heavy hitter vape(Supreme, Cloud, LSV).

Nycdeisel,

weedemon

enthusiast
+ 1 for the SSV nomination. if you can wait an unknown amount of time then wait for the VXC. :D

or hell be like most of us will be. own both! :p

weedemon,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom