Just soak it in iso. I use plenty of water to get all traces of the iso off or it tastes terrible. I actually cleaned it today by just simmering in boiling water. The plenty doesn't need much taking care of but I find cleaning the pad every month or so good. I didn't clean it for a long time and was starting to find performance down. Cleaned it up and it was back to being a beast again. Ever since I've cleaned it regularly.

Also re loads I've tried a lot of different levels. It is tempting to pack it with .5 or more and produce massive clouds. However I generally settled on about .35 per load. Sometimes I pack more and use for several sessions and it works great. Today I have been inspired by others here and cut down to .15 and it worked great. Clouds and hits are less of course but still great session.
I feel a lot of confusion about load sizes and this vape being a herb hog relate to the amount of bud required for it to perform at its peak. By which i mean blowing massive clouds. If you stop chasing clouds this vape also functions very well in a variety of more efficient manners.

Curiousone

^^Thx...I seem to agree with you about load size. at the same time, haven't had a machine this capable, so I'm gonna chase some more clouds :brow: at least through the end of the weekend.

Then I'll go back into conservation mode...maybe, lol. I think it works well at .15 -- ran at least two more bowls at that amount no question, it works. Using just enough to cover the screen does a great job getting me in good place quickly.

As I intended, it will be my daily driver...so easy to clean up. I really dig it. Love not having buyer's remorse!

Jappie

I have been using the Plenty now for about 9 months. First I started with small loads and the liquid pad, but I do prefer a bigger load without the liquid pad. Usually I use are 0.25 grams, and then smoke it over 2 days or I really want to get off my face I smoke it in 1 night.

This was my first vape, and still one of my favorites because it packs such a punch. Sometimes I use the MFLB for it's portability. I do suffer from asthma, so the Plenty does give more control over the thickness of the clouds. Just by starting on 4,5 and then buidling up to a higher setting keeps the clouds nice and manageable without breaking into huge coughs.

I see that I am going for the same list of vaporizers as Mr. Gwello 420, I have joined the Massdrop for the Arizer Solo :D

I'm almost totally sold on this for my home unit, but I read that it automatically shuts off the heater when it has reached it desired temperature until the handle is pulled... This seems rather annoying and foolish. I know people say it does not change much for the vapor quality but I consume almost exclusively CBD strains so I need the temp to stay as high as possible so that it will consistently boil off the CBD (it has a higher vaporization point than THC ~392-400)

So I'm wondering if you guys know any tricks to keep it at the target temperature? This is my only potential gripe so far, otherwise this seems nearly immaculate. Can you simply put something on the handle to keep it down, like a clip after you've initially started vaping to keep it steady? Doesn't it retain the temp while the handle is being held or do you have to let go and reclick it if you don't let go of it? What're the tricks?

StraightChill,

magpie77

I'm almost totally sold on this for my home unit, but I read that it automatically shuts off the heater when it has reached it desired temperature until the handle is pulled... This seems rather annoying and foolish. I know people say it does not change much for the vapor quality but I consume almost exclusively CBD strains so I need the temp to stay as high as possible so that it will consistently boil off the CBD (it has a higher vaporization point than THC ~392-400)

So I'm wondering if you guys know any tricks to keep it at the target temperature? This is my only potential gripe so far, otherwise this seems nearly immaculate. Can you simply put something on the handle to keep it down, like a clip after you've initially started vaping to keep it steady? Doesn't it retain the temp while the handle is being held or do you have to let go and reclick it if you don't let go of it? What're the tricks?
You can put some tape around the trigger to keep the temp on works great

Un Prophete

As far as I know, tricks like that will void the warranty. Seems like an unnecessary strain on the unit, when, as Mr. Gwello said, you can just tap the handle about a minute or two before you're ready for a hit. Funny, I wouldn't think the feature would be an issue. I'm glad I don't have to manually turn off the heater, not to mention how much herb that must waste, leaving it on indefinitely.

Un Prophete,

Jappie

I always see it as a nice feature, otherwise the vaporizer is constantly heating. Now you get enough hits while the temperature slightly drops. The hits stay nice, because of the temperature. Then slightly turn the dial up and start the heater again. Works fine with me, I think after several good hits I'd forget to turn the thing off :D

Sweet! I assume that I'm probably being concerned with a non issue here but it's comforting and ensuring to know that I could make the temp stay constant if it was actually any kind of issue to me. It was just really non intuitive at first but actually it makes a lot of sense as long as you can just pull the trigger and have it heat back to the target temp whenever you're holding it. I originally thought that it was set on a timer and it would heat up to the target temp and then just fall and you could not have it reheat itself until it was lower than a certain temperature or until 90 seconds has passed or something stupid like that lol, so I was concerned. Then the temperature you'd set to vape at would literally fluctuate 50 degrees or so... so some hits you'd vape some cannabinoids and some you'd vape only others, but that thankfully that makes no sense lol

Last edited:
StraightChill,

dmoney420

I'm finding after a week of using the plenty I'm able to perfect the temp setting and draw speed and am producing some killer thick potent clouds- I don't like using that stupid liquid pad though- if I don't wanna fill the thing completely (takes about .75g) I just sprinkle some AVB on top to keep it from shifting whole using. Living in b.c. I get to try so many different powerful strains just covered in crystals!

Curiousone

I'm finding after a week of using the plenty I'm able to perfect the temp setting and draw speed and am producing some killer thick potent clouds- I don't like using that stupid liquid pad though- if I don't wanna fill the thing completely (takes about .75g)

I've managed to just wedge my liquid pad into the black portion that fits into/over the chamber...this way it's always attached and I don't have to worry with it. I use less than a full chamber 9/10 times anyway.

Does the liquid pad affect taste or vapor quality at all for you guys that use it? I always consume very minute amounts of herb at a time so finding a way to only vape tiny amounts is important for me! But I really like that if I wanted to I could throw a party with this thing and load the chamber as well, that's a cool feature if the pad works well and doesn't diminish the experience at all

StraightChill,

Curiousone

Doesn't affect taste...affects vapor production positively. In other words, probably wouldn't be as dense/potent with small amounts if you didn't use it.

Doesn't affect taste...affects vapor production positively. In other words, probably wouldn't be as dense/potent with small amounts if you didn't use it.

So still amazing taste, but just not as dense vapor production. I guess that would make sense.

StraightChill,

Curiousone

I'm saying you get thick clouds when you use the liquid pad. You would not get that quality without it.

So, you still get thick clouds just not as many draws because you are using less material

Curiousone,
I'm saying you get thick clouds when you use the liquid pad. You would not get that quality without it.

So, you still get thick clouds just not as many draws because you are using less material

Oh no, that's what I meant, using the liquid pad for small loads and if that affects tastes and vapor quality etc, I would never try it without it if I got it unless it DID happen to negatively impacts the flavor or something. The technique @dmoney420 stated above seemed pretty clever as well though haha I like that.

StraightChill,
I don't understand why people dislike the liquid pad. I use it even with big loads of .5 and above. It is common to use spacers for other vapes to fill the chamber. The plenty is well designed although the design is very simple. It is so easy to use. It takes longer to pack than a solo stem but probably quicker than loading a pax. I've tried without the liquid pad but prefer to use it.
Also trust me when I say forget about pressing the trigger to reheat. It's nothing. Not even worth a forum post worrying about it. :)

Alright, I've definitely made my decision. I am buying a PLENTY Vaporizer, no doubt it is apparently the king of all whip vapes in terms of vapor quality and production and just all around build quality and care. So is there anything I need to know about where I decide to purchase this from? If I buy it on eBay for $250 which is about what they go for, will that spoil the warrantee? Or does it even matter coming from a company like this, as in will it ever even break? Has anyone even had one problem with this unit yet?

Also, is there anywhere online that is an authorized retailer that sells this for a discounted price? Like for example Puffitup's $160 deal with the Solo that I never would have heard of if it wasn't for this forum!

Last edited:
StraightChill,

Curiousone

So is there anything I need to know about where I decide to purchase this from? If I buy it on eBay for $250 which is about what they go for, will that spoil the warrantee? Or does it even matter coming from a company like this, as in will it ever even break? Has anyone even had one problem with this unit yet?

Also, is there anywhere online that is an authorized retailer that sells this for a discounted price? Like for example Puffitup's $160 deal with the Solo that I never would have heard of if it wasn't for this forum!

I've contacted some retailers and they said if they sold it under the $349 price, S&B would not cover the warranty and they would revoke their authorized retailer status. This came from a few, but one retailer in particular who is present on FC.

I've also spoke with a retailer that was willing to sell for about $303 new. They said they would take care of warranty claims to facilitate the process with S&B. I was skeptical after getting responses from retailers I trusted that said differently, so I bought directly from S&B. From what i understand if you don't buy from an authorized retailer, it voids warranty.

Yeah that's what I would figure. Though Arizer acknowledges all retailers, anything that says you own it, even eBay for 80 bucks lol, just need a paypal receipt, that's all. So you never know, some do some don't. But most don't.

StraightChill,
Reactions: Curiousone
Top Bottom