Gangee

I don't regret my purchase at all. The Plenty is simply amazing and does everything it states it does.

I really would like to see a portable vape from Storz & Bickel.
Yes, I believe a cordless mobile unit with a rechargeable port/stand would be the next step and will be out sooner than later...maybe Stortz&Bickel are already working on prototypes as I write this post. These guys are progressive thinkers that's forsure!

Curiousone

I don't regret my purchase at all. The Plenty is simply amazing and does everything it states it does.

I really would like to see a portable vape from Storz & Bickel.
I notice you have the Pax. My first vape that I owned and liked was the Solo. Recently bought a Pax and like it much better as a portable and it's oven size has led me to slowly replace the Solo as a home unit.

My point, I really want something that can hit me harder and faster than both my Pax and Solo. In your opinion, how does it compare to the Pax? Can I load it and get through a decent amount in say 10-15 minutes? I'm looking for denser/more potent vapor I guess...thx

Edit: Anyone, feel free to chime in. I singled OM out because of Pax ownership.

Curiousone,
Reactions: Gangee
I notice you have the Pax. My first vape that I owned and liked was the Solo. Recently bought a Pax and like it much better as a portable and it's oven size has led me to slowly replace the Solo as a home unit.

My point, I really want something that can hit me harder and faster than both my Pax and Solo. In your opinion, how does it compare to the Pax? Can I load it and get through a decent amount in say 10-15 minutes? I'm looking for denser/more potent vapor I guess...thx

Edit: Anyone, feel free to chime in. I singled OM out because of Pax ownership.
The plenty will do the job. I have solo and pax and use both. But if I want to feel something heavier I go to the plenty. It will not let you down.

MtMozart

I am curious about the Plenty keeping the herb inside the unit while heating. Does this consume any of the product on its own or does it only heat it via convection? Thanks.

MtMozart,

Curiousone

From what I've read and understand about this unit, it uses both conduction and convection. It would stand to reason that you are losing a bit of vapor during heatup, but seems to be minimal.

I haven't received mine yet, so I am not speaking from experience

Last edited:
Curiousone,
Reactions: MtMozart

Un Prophete

From my own very informal experiments (i.e. turning the unit on and leaving the room and forgetting about it multiple times and having to reheat), I've not noticed any loss of potency. The herbs are only in indirect contact with the heat source, so I'm pretty sure it is like 90%+ convection. This thing really blows away my new Firefly in terms of potency, efficiency, maintenance, you name it.

MtMozart

From my own very informal experiments (i.e. turning the unit on and leaving the room and forgetting about it multiple times and having to reheat), I've not noticed any loss of potency. The herbs are only in indirect contact with the heat source, so I'm pretty sure it is like 90%+ convection. This thing really blows away my new Firefly in terms of potency, efficiency, maintenance, you name it.

Thanks for your reply. I really like the design of the Plenty. I'm a very frugal user and tend use very tiny amounts at a time. Do you see any downside to the Plenty with regards to using tiny amounts? I know it has a larger bowl than some vapes.

MtMozart,

Curiousone

"Tiny amounts" is relative, but I'll say it doesn't seem like the vape for a frugal user. Something like the Solo or a log vape seems more appropriate for that purpose. It seems to work well with small amounts (for moderate solo user), but I wouldn't say that's what it's made to do. I'm speaking only as someone who has researched it -- I plan to buy very soon

Curiousone,

Un Prophete

Thanks for your reply. I really like the design of the Plenty. I'm a very frugal user and tend use very tiny amounts at a time. Do you see any downside to the Plenty with regards to using tiny amounts? I know it has a larger bowl than some vapes.

I can assure you, at least in my personal experience, the Plenty is perfect for frugality, as I use very small amounts as well. Yes, it has a larger bowl than some, but it comes with a metal spacer pad which is indispensable for light amounts. I sprinkle just enough material to cover the bottom screen (usually just under .1g), throw the pad on top, and I'm good to go for the whole day (sometimes TWO), or a solid 12-15 draws (2-3 draws off this amount is PLENTY to get me where I like to be).

Last edited:
Un Prophete,
Reactions: MtMozart

Un Prophete

Absolutely. I'm sure it has a great deal to do with strain/tolerance (I tried a somewhat inferior strain and I do need closer to .2g with that), but at my tolerance with .1g of dank, I'm a happy camper.

Un Prophete,

Curiousone

Well, thanks to you pricks (j/k) I'm a few hundred broker and the new owner of a plenty. I bought directly from s&b, can't beat free next day shipping and the guarantee of a 3 year warranty. I almost went with a questionable retailer for a cheaper price, but decided not to risk it with so much of an investment on the line.

Hopefully the Plenty and my Pax will keep me happy for a while...

MtMozart

Curiousone, I might be right behind you, although I find myself a bit stuck in indecision at the moment. I very much like the idea of a temperature dial. I wonder, though, about the "red zone" at the top. Has anyone had issues with combustion or vaping at too hot a temp?

MtMozart,

Curiousone

^^Don't think combustion's an issue at any setting including the highest...and as long as you set the temp level you want and occasionally press the "trigger" it will stay in optimal range, doesn't have to be exact.

By tomorrow I should be able to speak from experience (although limited)

Curiousone,

Curiousone

Jeezus!!! Busting my lungs...

In the process of testing this thing out...haven't experience open draw like this since the No2. Easy to take too much in!

Effortless clouds...only a small amount and liquid pad to test and I'm digging it so far...

Edit: After reloading... I'mma go ahead and say this thing is better than I hoped...I dig it!

Can't wait to test it in a session with friends.

Last edited:
In my opinion it's performance is outstanding. The most under rated vape in the market. I love it's functionality. I like that it looks like a tool because for me a vaporiser is a tool. Make sure you clean the liquid pad every month or two to ensure maximum clouds. Honestly this thing is so easy to use and just produces massive vapour. It is hard to understand the lack of interest. However, I think to really get the use out of this heavy hitter it is best used in tandem with a more efficient and lighter hitting unit such as a solo or pax, etc. if you use it full time you will go through a lot of bud but I also found when I was using it exclusively I was just too fucked up. It kicks hard.

Curiousone

I'm already in love with it, but I kinda agree that the Plenty is probably best suited when paired with a portable (smaller/more effecient) device. Don't get me wrong, my first test showed that .15 worked well enough as this is about what i use in the Pax/Solo...but it kicks ass as a heavy hitter.

I agree that the lack of interest in this device is confusing to me...guess it only fits a certain niche...(smart people, lol). Its looks could be a turn-off. But once you use it once, it just can't be denied. This is my experience. It is an excellent product. Expensive, but dare I say worth it?

I also find it better to use with sativas if they aren't quite doing it for me with Smaller units. I don't get to choose what bud I vape. I get what I'm given so to speak. I like sativas but a couple months of it and my tolerance is way up and I am craving indica. Plenty helps take things up a level.

Mr. Gweilo 420,
Top Bottom