• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

FrogDR

I've had the plenty since Saturday. And my avid bong yoking wife has been converted to tha vapelife. When I had tha puny PAX , she would laugh at me and hit the bong ,blow huge clouds in my face. Now we are fighting over MY plenty. There is ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with this device. You don't have to worry about anything getting hot in your hands like lsv , don't have to worry about dropping glass parts ,stirring, adjusting temp worrying about combustion if u get it wrong ,minimal cleaning ,hit like a tru champ. It's to the point now where I seriously question a persons motives if they slam the plenty. As for price all the reasons I mentioned above justifies it. When I'm getting stoned I don't want to have to be CAREFUL and worried am I going to burn this or break that. Or turn on the fan and cut down the heat then take slow draws to get thick clouds . WTF is that. Just want to load ,wait to warm , then vape. You're paying xtra 100 for good peace of mind . Again there is nothing wrong with the plenty.in fact , Nothing is better.

You've convinced me mate ! In next month i will buy Plenty :> I hope my wife will be a big fan of Planty too ;>

FrogDR,

Jacolb

You've convinced me mate ! In next month i will buy Plenty :> I hope my wife will be a big fan of Planty too ;>
Ahh man. She will for sure !

Why is the plenty $100 more ? Because getting high shouldn't be a fuckin science class ! Turning knobs,punching buttons, timing shit lol. People look like str8 scientist when they use some of these vapes. I be high laughing. Get tha plenty. Pay tha extra kick back get high

Last edited by a moderator:
Jacolb,
Reactions: badlt

mestizo

I believe the Plenty being underrated, but I don't think is the best, or one of them.
People look for different features in vapes, that's why there so many out there, and they all fill a particular need, there are portables, desktops, hybrids, herbs only, concentrates only, herbs and concentrate, battery operated, battery and power source, butane, to use with glass, dry, etc, etc.
The plenty is well made but has a lot of undesirable things to a lot of people, it has been said before and I say it again, the plenty is a hog with herbs, you probably won't know this if you never owned a log vape, some people get where they want with much less than the minimum herb required in the Plenty. The other undesirable thing to some is the fact that it is not portable or hybrid, like the Solo, etc, etc.

Jacolb

I come from bong smoking. So the .275 that I put in the plenty for 2 1/2 sessions was gone in less than a sesh with smoking bong so to me I'm conserving like crazy. So I guess if you're coming from vape to vape then don't get plenty I guess. But if you're like me coming from smoking bongs and looking for something close to smoking but sr8 vape, no worry for combust ,then the plenty is the only to get hands down. Flowers only.

mestizo

The way you sound, you should look into the sublimator too, that could be a good or better match for your needs.

Edit: your post support my statement, different vapes for different needs.

mestizo,

Dangermouse

Well coming from solid combustion back ground regularly smoked joints daily for 12 years and a high tolerance I'd say thia is a good vaporizer to transition from smoking to vaping with.

I've understood some of the plenty concerns about using lots of herbs,which I myself was guilty of as when I first started with this it was my 2nd vape as purchased a Puffit X for my first vaporizer and all the bad comments about that vape are certainly true.

First few weeks of using the plenty I found myself going through more herbs than in my combustion days due to overfilling and not realising the high the same also was very cough tastic. I found after getting used to the vape high that this is an excellent home unit in my opinion . Only home vape ive tried other than the Plenty is a Volcano in Amsterdam.I do own a Solo whixh is the portable I should have bought in the first place . Really dislike Puffit X and it never did anything for me, point is for the solo I need two full stems to get me where id like to be but a single solo stem (full to top) filled into the plenty with the liquid spacer and wow that works well it covers bottom screen and then a little bit more and that is finished with sooner than in the solo and for me has better effect but then I can only vape at no higher than 5 on solo as it's a bit hot for me at 6 and 7.Since getting the solo which I love ive used smaller amounts in the plenty, but I really like to fill it all the way at weekends and have a long 50mins session on it whilst watching a film.

The price concerns with cost of this vape I haven't really got due to the price of the USA Vapes in UK.For example an LSV here is £210 on average, SSV £189 and the plenty is£199 which in dollars would make LSV $ 349, SSV $316 and the plenty $332.A general question for all who own or used plenty and a 7th floor vape is based on the prices ive mentioned how well do the others compare?I've been looking at a LSV as next home vape but idea of stirring feels strange as I know from my other portables (vaponic+palm 2.0) I like minimal effort and there both fiddly for me to get good results with.Vape bonging I will be trying soon with the solo as its nearly payday.I guess a better question would be which home vapes do you not need to stir with am guessing any balloon ones don't need stirring.

Dangermouse,

Jacolb

Oh shit. Me and wifey just put a .2 each in it and we are both floored Wayyyy more than enuff. We were at level 8 15mins before we finished. Done. Call FEMA :smug:

Jacolb,

grokit

well-worn member
in fact , Nothing is better.

That's quite impressive that you've tried every other vaporizer on the market!
Because if you haven't, then you're just waxing enthusiasm about a single product without a frame of reference for others in comparison. But of course you would never do that right?

grokit,
Reactions: mestizo

Jacolb

That's quite impressive that you've tried every other vaporizer on the market!
Because if you haven't, then you're just waxing enthusiasm about a single product without a frame of reference for others in comparison. But of course you would never do that right?
Why test drive Honda ,toyota,nissan BMW , Benz when you know Maybachs are tha best ? Plus I like to learn from people's mistakes and not repeat them. (Thanks youtube )stay up!

Jacolb,

grokit

well-worn member
Why test drive Honda ,toyota,nissan BMW , Benz when you know Maybachs are tha best ? Plus I like to learn from people's mistakes and not repeat them. (Thanks youtube )stay up!
I'm not saying that the plenty isn't an awesome vaporizer,
just that you don't KNOW anything, if you haven't tried the other units for yourself.
From videos, you can't even KNOW if the plenty is best for your own needs!

mestizo

Mistakes? you mean to tell me people who bought Solos, EVOs, HIs, Sublimators, made mistakes? then how come these are some of the most popular vapes out there, maybe you should get out more often and try them out and judge for yourself.

Edit: I would consider The Herbalizer the Maybach of vaporizers, not the Plenty, if I follow your logic.

Last edited:
mestizo,
Reactions: grokit

Jacolb

Mistakes? you mean to tell me people who bought Solos, EVOs, HIs, Sublimators, made mistakes? then how come these are some of the most popular vapes out there, maybe you should get out more often and try them out and judge for yourself.

Edit: I would consider The Herbalizer the Maybach of vaporizers, not the Plenty, if I follow your logic.
That's cool. I'm high ✌️

I'm not saying that the plenty isn't an awesome vaporizer,
just that you don't KNOW anything, if you haven't tried the other units for yourself.
From videos, you can't even KNOW if the plenty is best for your own needs!
Lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jacolb,

Kuzmich

We were at level 8 15mins before we finished. Done. Call FEMA :smug:
my unit has only 7 level.
hey Jacolb, may you be more patient? People doesn't act in a rush at this forum.

Today I tried my plenty for the 1st time. I've been cough hard! Now it raise different feelings about this unit.
It worth the money but for sure not everybody may use it as daily driver.

Kuzmich,
Reactions: mestizo

Jacolb

Hahha I was talking about how high we were on scale from 1-10. My plenty also only goes to 7. ✌️
my unit has only 7 level.
hey Jacolb, may you be more patient? People doesn't act in a rush at this forum.

Today I tried my plenty for the 1st time. I've been cough hard! Now it raise different feelings about this unit.
It worth the money but for sure not everybody may use it as daily driver.

Jacolb,

Kuzmich

@Kuzmich, is your whip coiled properly?
Durying the few dry sessions yes it was. I must say it really cools vapor adequately but for only 1 session until it gets hot for 4/5 of the total length.
Then tried connect to bubbler by whip but finished with direct plug and love easy draw via 18mm

Kuzmich,

Curiousone

I understand the desire to keep over-hyping a product a bay, but with research and a bit of experience, one can make a decision within a reasonable amount of time about which vape is best for them. After trying 5 vapes and waay too much research, I can confidently say I've found what works best for me at home...and like Jacolb, the Plenty is it for me.

Is your significant other the best person for you? Following this logic, you would never know until you were with every possible suitor on this planet. I think at some point, we realize what we want in a mate and when we get as close as what seems possible, we do our best to keep him/her. Probably the same is true of vapes. I'd never tell a person his woman/man was no good for her/him unless it was very obvious and necessary... Edit: improving tech clearly makes this argument weaker, but my main point still stands

With that said, I decided to try out some cheaper screen alternatives. Cheapest I found sold as Plenty screens were 10 for $10. S&B wants $10 for 6. I measured the OEM screens and they are 1 3/16". This is not a standard size, so I ordered 1 1/4" screens on ebay. They were a little large and required a quick trim, but for $11 for 100...just couldn't pass it up. Very good score since I'm a clean screen nazi...I change both at least once a week.

monkeyrider

Hi monkeyrider! I guess simple gong 14/18 adapter ...

Tonight I hooked up my new F-Bomb (18mm version from Planetvape.ca) to the Plenty!!

Used a little 1/2"IDx5/8"OD High Temp silicon tubing to help seal the 18mm F-bomb to the outside stem of the Plenty, about 1/2" of tubing (not in vape path).

AWESOME!!

Nice one Monkeyrider. I had the same idea;
2h53zm8.jpg

I also got it paired up with my bubbler but the fit wasn't as good.

2mfm4xh.jpg

I always run The Plenty at 7. I find the vapor can be overwhelming through the regular whip/coil at times. Using at water path certainly cools the vapor a lot more. Also it is not difficult to pair it with glass pieces. For the above method I use .15 or .2 - this produces at least 10 nice hits. Personally, I can accept that level of herb usage considering what it gives back.

Last edited:
Mr. Gweilo 420,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
For the above method I use .15 or .2 - this produces at least 10 nice hits. Personally, I can accept that level of herb usage considering what it gives back.
I had to laugh when reading this. sometimes while vaping I will have an odd thought that;
'OMG lwein would have been happy with all this for a month'... then a wave of semi-guilty pleasure sweeps over me and I vape some more. :D

Like I keep saying, if The Plenty is your only vape you will go through a lot of herb. However, .2 in the Plenty followed by periodical Solo stems of .1 or less will keep anyone well medicated and your herb usage should be acceptable. You won't break any efficiency records but you should survive nicely.

It is such a massive myth that this vape only works with massive loads. If you do put .5 or something in it will produce a ridiculous amount of vapor and can last 3 sessions pretty easy.

@rudeboy - I hear you man :) compared to a log or as Iwien has done with lsv this thing goes through a lot. Personally I find it similar to a pax in terms of efficiency but performance wide it is far superior.

Mr. Gweilo 420,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Glad I found this thread, lots of great info in here.

I have had my Plenty about one year; and absolutely love it as much as the day I got it. I have two stems and several different bowls that I change out once a week and cycle the used ones into cleaning.

I agree what others are saying here, and mine operates great on less bud; about .3 g per bowl with the liquid pads on top. Being this is my only vape, my daily driver, and I have given up combustion, I am going through quite a bit of material.

I am currently shopping for a more portable, and more efficient unit to compliment the use of my Plenty at home. When I say portable, I mean I have limited access to power and do not want a million batteries. I would consider an electric unit if it has a battery life that lasts longer than 3-4 bowls.

Coming from the Plenty, I hated the resistance of the Pax and have ruled that out pretty quickly.

Since first logging this site a few days ago, I learned of the Lotus. Are any Plenty users also using the Lotus? How would you compare the experiences, efficiency and quality of vapor?

Based on my needs, is a torch vaporizer the best option for me?

FlyingLow,
Top Bottom