• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Curiousone

So, I was hanging out with the Plenty last night and doing my thing.

I decided to hold the handle to replicate tying a rubberband around it...doesn't work. It has to physically release and be repressed to reactivate the heater.

SO...sorry folks who are too lazy to repress the handle. No easy way around it, deal with. LOL.

Curiousone,

Kuzmich

I get plenty vaporizer as table option. Overall build quality loose to volcano, nothing special for the price (330$)
I have a question to all plenty keepers: does your plenty have a backlash of scroll circle (temperature adjust) and main trigger on hand? I mean slightly free move of control parts/buttons. Just want to be sure.

Last edited:
Kuzmich,
:argh:Hey guys. I just paired the plenty with a water tool for the first time and it worked really well. So simple as well.

Simply packed as normal. After using large amounts previously I've really moved to smaller amounts. .15 works fine. Remove the metal coil from casing. Insert 14mm gong. Then I hit it with my new f-bomb water tool. Very cool and smooth. I vape at 7 always and did so again today. The verdict was it worked great, produced massive clouds and extracted faster.

Umm I took a vid but I screwed up and showed my face. Can't do that unfortunately. I took some pics but I'm too stupid to post them. Just in my iPhone but I need to upload them elsewhere first to show them here?? Sorry:doh:

Jappie

Looking forward to seeing your solution! Would love to go for a water option myself. I get really good hits from my Plenty, I do think a water tool would make it even better :)

Jappie,

FrogDR

Guys i sell my old Da Buddah Vaporizer and i`m wondering what would be the best replacement for him. what you think do i feel the big differences between this two vaproizers or they are very similar in taste ?

FrogDR,

monkeyrider

Insert 14mm gong. Then I hit it with my new f-bomb water tool.

I'm VERY interested in this setup, can you share or show exactly what kind of gong you are using between the Plenty and the F-bomb? Do you know if they sell F-bombs to smoke shops or do you have to buy it from Planetvape.ca?

Thx in advance for any info!

monkeyrider,

Kuzmich

Hi monkeyrider! I guess simple gong 14/18 adapter ( 14mm male to insert into F-bomb and female 18mm) which is plug-able to plenty's top herb chamber.
I will buy that adapter for sure too but would choose to buy bubbler then PNWT or F-bomb.
hey Frog you may be interesting in concerns with plenty:
there is a tendency for over-using herb material with this vape.

Last edited:
Kuzmich,

FrogDR

@Kuzmich how much over-using ? When i`m using Da buddah vaporizer i use 0.2g and i`m good. So with plenty how much i must use ? 0.4g ? Are there any other cons of Planty ?

Last edited:
FrogDR,

Curiousone

@Frog, I was concerned with using more also, but you can do well with .2g and the included liquid pad.

Honestly, I do overuse because I like using the unit so much -- not because I need more. It knocks me out often.

Curiousone,
Reactions: grokit

OMEiAM

The smallest amount I've successfully used with my Plenty is a .2 (finely ground or else it won't cover the bottom screen). Of course while using the liquid pad as a spacer.

OMEiAM,

FrogDR

i mean i use 0.2g for me but i never vape alone ;> so smallest amount i`m gonna use i think it will be 0.4g So Plenty will be good for that ? i Heard that Plenty is ver inefficient, and we must use 3x more herbs than other vaps to get same effect. Is this true ?

FrogDR,

lwien

The smallest amount I've successfully used with my Plenty is a .2 (finely ground or else it won't cover the bottom screen). Of course while using the liquid pad as a spacer.

This is really the main thing that I don't like about the Plenty. With my PD, I got everything that it could put out when loaded with 0.025gr. That's 8 times what the Plenty requires. With my LSV, I can successfully load it with .075gr and get huge clouds and that's still almost 3 times less than what the Plenty requires.

lwien,

OMEiAM

I agree with you @lwien. This Plenty definitely eats through your herb.

@FrogDR
I normally vape .25 (not .025) of herb in solo sessions with any vape and I never felt like the Plenty didn't give me the desired effects I wanted.

OMEiAM,

Jacolb

i mean i use 0.2g for me but i never vape alone ;> so smallest amount i`m gonna use i think it will be 0.4g So Plenty will be good for that ? i Heard that Plenty is ver inefficient, and we must use 3x more herbs than other vaps to get same effect. Is this true ?
If smallest amount is .4 Then the plenty is a no brainier. Just got mine,me and wifey put .2 each in and get fucked up. David smokers she's sleep from our last sesh right now. On tha bong she hardly ever cough now that plenty has her coughing up lung lol. We like coughing we think it means better herb. Anyway please. For me. Get tha plenty holding it is natural. Wifey was skeptical (bong smoker)about gta vape life Just had tha pax. She wouldn't convert. Got tha plenty yesterday ,now she sayin "fuck combustion"!!

Jacolb

But
I agree with you @lwien. This Plenty definitely eats through your herb.

@FrogDR
I normally vape .25 (not .025) of herb in solo sessions with any vape and I never felt like the Plenty didn't give me the desired effects I wanted.
that's why I got the plenty. Oppose to the pax I didn't want to sit 30 min to finish a .4. I wanted to be able to get fucked up faster. Don't always have 30mn. But I always want to get fucked up.wanted quick session but not at the risk of combustion. And the plenty delivers this for me.

mestizo

But

that's why I got the plenty. Oppose to the pax I didn't want to sit 30 min to finish a .4. I wanted to be able to get fucked up faster. Don't always have 30mn. But I always want to get fucked up.wanted quick session but not at the risk of combustion. And the plenty delivers this for me.
Pax doesn't combust, and it doesn't take that long to finish a load.

mestizo,

Jacolb

Pax doesn't combust, and it doesn't take that long to finish a load.
I'm noob. what's the black stuff in the abv. And it takes me that long on full load. Considering u have to wait for vapor to fill up in pax to get tha milky thick. Yes 20-30 min easy. Also wifey will not cook with pax (highest setting)abv because she thinks it's going to taste burnt because of the black burnt abv mix in.

Last edited:
Jacolb,
Reactions: Stitchy

Curiousone

To consume .4g in the Pax would take about 30 min by my calculation also.

Def. a bit faster in the Plenty. It can be a hog, but it can used be quite efficiently also. I stand by that.

@Jacolb -- some material just cooks more than others, hence darker color

Curiousone,
Reactions: Stitchy

Un Prophete

This is really the main thing that I don't like about the Plenty. With my PD, I got everything that it could put out when loaded with 0.025gr. That's 8 times what the Plenty requires. With my LSV, I can successfully load it with .075gr and get huge clouds and that's still almost 3 times less than what the Plenty requires.

I may be in the minority, but .075 is about my average with the Plenty, and I get plenty huge clouds and -- more importantly -- plenty knocked on my ass.

jerseydvd

Why would you want to sit for 30 min with a portable, that's the reason you buy a portable, to carry around
I like something I can pack once and puff on during an episode of Game of Thrones, nice and slow :-)

jerseydvd,

FrogDR

I have Ascent Vaporizer too, so Plenty will be my Second Device Just In Case when some friends come to me or other situations...

FrogDR,
Reactions: Kuzmich

Jacolb

I've had the plenty since Saturday. And my avid bong yoking wife has been converted to tha vapelife. When I had tha puny PAX , she would laugh at me and hit the bong ,blow huge clouds in my face. Now we are fighting over MY plenty. There is ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with this device. You don't have to worry about anything getting hot in your hands like lsv , don't have to worry about dropping glass parts ,stirring, adjusting temp worrying about combustion if u get it wrong ,minimal cleaning ,hit like a tru champ. It's to the point now where I seriously question a persons motives if they slam the plenty. As for price all the reasons I mentioned above justifies it. When I'm getting stoned I don't want to have to be CAREFUL and worried am I going to burn this or break that. Or turn on the fan and cut down the heat then take slow draws to get thick clouds . WTF is that. Just want to load ,wait to warm , then vape. You're paying xtra 100 for good peace of mind . Again there is nothing wrong with the plenty.in fact , Nothing is better.

Last edited:
Top Bottom