vape>comb

That would be good as I cannot recollect any silver slithers, and fuck recommending the Mighty, at least the Plenty does not have an aluminium bowl or a plastic CU plus I think the Mighty tastes like shit compared to most vapes I own but if you are just after medication affects, the Mighty is OK.:2c:
I updated my previous post and added the link to thenpost about that silver dusty stuff. Please scroll upwards to see it.

I think the huge bowlsize of the plenty and all that surface area provide a very tasteful draw along with ridiculous clouds.

The mighty isnt competing with the plenty. It is a great portable unit imo only competing with the tinymight atm really.

Dont want to go offtopic, but wondering if someone can tell me real quick whether mighty plus dosing capsules is significantly "worse" than filling the vanilla mighty bowl? If not I can imagine falling in love with the easenof filling 3 capsules and just switching between them.

I read that dosing capsules in thenplenty were much worse of am experience than just filling up the screen with a liquid pad on top. The plenty doesnt seem to be a microdoser. It reportedly goes through cannabis like no other vape. So if 1 gram of good weed is about 12 euros, then that is mighty expensive.

DonMarteng

I totally agree that the Plenty is not a Microdozer. In my opinion the Mighty isnt either, only if you use the concentrate pad, but i still dont think thats were it shines. Mighty is a great session vape, for me like a joint, and it would bother me to heat it up 2 mins to take 2 or 3 puffs.
The taste on it is rather average compared to a SB or Plenty imo, but not bad at all!
I used the mighty with capsules only for 2 years but atm i enjoy filling the chamber directly.
Its more. Leaning but a little more freeflow and taste i think. Capsules are best for on the go!
The plenty with reduced chamber is ok, i like it without the capsules and you dont have to put that much in.
My favourite mode is the big chamber with the concentrate pad on top. You dont have to fill half a gramm inside, less will work well aswell!
It still saves more weed than smoking for sure, since I dont use it more than maybe 1-2 times a day since I get really lazy afterwards ;)
If money is an issue and saving weed but getting great taste is what youre looking for Id suggest a Herborizer as a Desktop Unit, you can microdose pretty well in these i think and the flavour is outstanding.
Great to have so many options now, good times!

Vape_Or_Die420

I have found the Plenty as my go to for vaping finely ground up rosin pucks. Other vapes i have don't do the conduction to extract it quite as good. Even ground up, the rosin puck materials are still compressed and hard to vape. My volcano classic can hardly handle it. But with the Plenty the flavor is still delicious and i am surprised at how much is left.

If you press rosin you should give this a try. After vaping I actually throw it in with my avb and eventually make edibles with it. Nothing goes to waste in my house.

BigC’sTowing

Glad y'all are having a good time with your Plenty units.

Getting a pretty hefty tax return in the next week, one of the first things I'm getting is a glass piece to put my Plenty through--anyone here have any glass recommendations?

Much love,
I use the additional short tubing section and place it around a 14mm male inlet adapter on one end, and another 14mm male inserted into opposite end of tubing. Remove the SS whip and boom.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
anyone here have any glass recommendations?
Any free flowing bong works great, I like the look of this one for the Plenty,
https://www.calibearofficial.com/collections/water-pipe/products/natty-flower-bong
DSC_2771_500x.jpg

And you will need a 14mm male to 18mm male Glass adapter or an 18mm female to 18mm male adapter to use to mate your Plenty to any bong. Like the following, female 18mm for outside the black housing or 14mm fits inside the housing,
img_20181009_193154-jpg.5334

https://www.dhgate.com/product/manufacturer-2pcs-lot-glass-adapter-14-5mm/213619561.html
I like my Matrix Sidecar for the Plenty as it has lots of airflow,
plenty-on-sidecar-jpg.4378

https://www.dhgate.com/product/2014-new-matrix-sidecar-glass-bong-birdcage/214701656.html#cpmfst-15

HorrorD77

Haven't been here in long time. Hopefully somebody can help me figure this out before i return my Plenty. Got one on ebay that was an open box and appeared to be brand new and never used. I was psyched. Opened it up tonight and clicked on the power button, then clicked the handle and nothing. Temp gauge didnt move and unit didn't produce any heat. The little light on the front never came on either. I'm so bummed. Anyone else ever experienced this? For something that appeared to never have been used I find it hard to believe it's faulty being so pricey and with S&B's rep for quality. I tried holding the handle down, clicking it once twice, 10 times and nothing

Vape_Or_Die420

Talked to S&B yesterday about the wear on the aluminum heat ring of the Plenty. I had some issues registering my Crafty+ so i figured i would slip the question in and see what they say. The customer service employee in Oakland said they have piled up a bunch of emails regarding this and sent them to the Germany office and are waiting on them. He said that they will be issuing a response soon.

I don't see how its much different than the issues with the Hybrid. I mean anything metal that scratches will have small particles of it left behind. This is a medical device anyway.
The Hybrid is basically the same materials and setup as the Plenty on this part. They acknowledged it on the Hybrid and fixed it. Why would we be ok with it happening on the Plenty? I will say though that the severity has been worse for Hybrid users.

Also, i don't care that the Plenty has been out for 8 yrs and know body thought anything of it until the Hybrid debockle. Not many people own a Plenty anyway.

Vape_Or_Die420,
Reactions: grogazola

HorrorD77

Plugged it in a different outlet for the hell of it and nothing. Not sure how somebody broke the handle when it was never even used but it makes me hesitant to pick up anything from s&b from here on out. Opened a claim and waiting to hear back. Will call them direct Monday, if they won't fix it free I will just send it back to seller and stick to my LSV

BigC’sTowing

Plugged it in a different outlet for the hell of it and nothing. Not sure how somebody broke the handle when it was never even used but it makes me hesitant to pick up anything from s&b from here on out. Opened a claim and waiting to hear back. Will call them direct Monday, if they won't fix it free I will just send it back to seller and stick to my LSV
I don’t get it. You bought an unverified Plenty off eBay and you’re upset with S&B? I’d suggest getting your money back (if possible) and buying from a trusted reseller or S&B directly.

HorrorD77

I don’t get it. You bought an unverified Plenty off eBay and you’re upset with S&B? I’d suggest getting your money back (if possible) and buying from a trusted reseller or S&B directly.
Not quite upset with sb. Just let down it didn't work .seller was unverified as far as not being a retailer but he is a reliable seller with perfect feedback so that's irrelevant. The piece like i said looked new with all parts still sealed. I'll report back after i speak with sb.

Vapenayshyall

Not quite upset with sb. Just let down it didn't work .seller was unverified as far as not being a retailer but he is a reliable seller with perfect feedback so that's irrelevant. The piece like i said looked new with all parts still sealed. I'll report back after i speak with sb.
It could look like a brand new counterfeit?

Top Bottom