HorrorD77

Of course, did that an hour after I received it but they're closed on weekends. Like I said earlier, will report back after i speak with them tomorow. Hopefully they can remedy this as i really wanted to use it.

HorrorD77

So far S&B has been awesome. Will post back when I'm hopefully puffin on my Plenty in approximately 2 weeks or less.

HorrorD77,
Reactions: LesPlenty

BigC’sTowing

does the plenty surpass the mighty in vapor production?
The vapor is just different. The Plenty is pure convection or very little conduction. You’ll have to rely on more flower and longer draw length. That being said if you like the vapor with the Mighty I use the reducer chamber without the dosing capsules which creates more conduction like the Mighty. You can go a step further and use the dosing capsules but I find the vapor a bit sharp or stinging.

BigC’sTowing,

C-weed

Bout to buy one

Was gonna get a crafty plus....but I think that this will have more muscle....omg so sorry about the double post...too excited

Last edited by a moderator:

HorrorD77

First let me say the guys at s&b are awesome. Got my new working plenty today. It's solid and taste is on par with my glass on glass lsv. Just fine tuning and finding the sweet spot. Definitely an herb eater. Does the job very well, even if not ripping clouds, you get medicated nicely with this thing.

HorrorD77

Found the sweet spot. Temp dial on the dot between 5 and 6, let it drop down to 340 on the temp gauge and enjoy nice delicious clouds of vapor. Flavor city! Chamber stuffed with a heavy og leaning pheno of kandy kush.

BigC’sTowing

Anyone with a Volcano Hybrid and a Plenty?

If you get a ceramic coated insert - would be cool to know if it works on the Plenty!
Although I have both, I have not received the replacement cylinder and insert.

The filling chamber housings are different sizes so unless they’ve changed the replacement size they are not compatible with each other.

Vape_Or_Die420

Anyone with a Volcano Hybrid and a Plenty?

If you get a ceramic coated insert - would be cool to know if it works on the Plenty!
I would like to see them do the same upgrade to the Plenty as they did with the hybrid. Why would we be ok with a similar issue with the Plenty?

I know, i know, some of you are tough guys that love the dust and oxidation. For me it disqualifies it as a medical device.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
For me it disqualifies it as a medical device.
Isn't the Mighty Medic and the original Volcano the only certified 'Medical' devices S&B sell?
Why would we be ok with a similar issue with the Plenty?
I do not think the problem is nearly as bad on the Plenty as is uses dissimilar metals for contact conduction whereas the Hybrid uses the same metals for contact.:2c:
A fix to stop any would be nice though.:tup:

HorrorD77

S&B suddenly responded to my email (after months of silence) with an approved RMA for the Plenty. My guess is they are looking into a fix for this vape now. Good on them.
Could be the new dynamic duo heading the u.s. shop. They're both solid dudes. Good for you. I'm sure they'll do the right thing.

Vape_Or_Die420

Isn't the Mighty Medic and the original Volcano the only certified 'Medical' devices S&B sell?

I do not think the problem is nearly as bad on the Plenty as is uses dissimilar metals for contact conduction whereas the Hybrid uses the same metals for contact.:2c:
A fix to stop any would be nice though.:tup:
I would love to know the difference between the "Medic" and the "normal" versions. Honestly i always figured it was a technicality to introduce the same product into different markets in Europe. I kind of also thought the medics were for people living in places with universal healthcare and your doctor could recommend this product for you.

I sadly live in the USA with no affordable health insurance. The government would rather i die than have to pay for life saving treatment, let alone a medical grade vaporizer.

Vape_Or_Die420,

justcametomind

IIRC Medic version only goes to 210C, not 230C, comes only with easy valve and balloons have a special valve on the mouthpiece which impedes blowing air inside of it.
Now that the drama for aluminum flakes ceased I’m developing a Vas for Volcano Hybrid. The only thing that keeps me from buying are:
-workflows, touchscreen and Bluetooth seem useless to me,
-new revision could be around the corner
-price

Last edited:

howie105

Well, I realize now why it wasn't staying in place. The screen inside of the black part that screws onto the top of the chamber was not down all the way and one side was stuck inside the housing, so when I put it over the load it wasn't pressing up against the liquid pad. Now, I can hear the screen meeting the pad and it feels tighter.

Now it works with my dinky amount fine, tho I put 2 scoops for a more even layering.

This thing makes me feel high in a way the E-Nano doesn't.

They work so well together, the hits off a Plenty are so different from the hits off a Nano that its like having a second view point on the same bud. Or its just maybe my excuse for a few more hits?:dog:

VapeMeister Supreme

Same issue with mine, circular milling all around the housing on both the unit and the chamber.
Funky heavy smell never burned off too and gave me a killer headache harsh too. I own 2 minivap's, mighty, crafty, firefly 2 plus, evo so I'm familiar with top and mid level quality and Storz quality and it has officially hit the shitter
In the last 5 years. So sad returning mine Monday could even taste my flower worse than a 100 dollar vape with the side smell coming off the housing and air path. Won't even thing about a volcano anymore. Seriously no joke my old healthy rips hit cleaner and smoother and I could taste the bud. I'd say defect but then their defect rate must be high or it's time for a redesign

VapeMeister Supreme,
Reactions: sneakernet

Vape_Or_Die420

Unfortunately my RMA'd Plenty was delivered to Oakland's S&B location the day they shutdown. Not sure when i will see my baby again.

They are most certainly fucked. Their customer service couldn't keep up during normal daily life. Not sure how they are going to catch up when they get back.

Vape_Or_Die420,

UnidenWallet

Puffitup is who I go to for vape supplies and they have the Plenty in stock. I tried them because they had a good rep and I have never had a problem with them. Look around you can probably find a 15% code floating around. Good Luck https://www.puffitup.com/

Thank you for the recommendation! I pulled the trigger and I got a great deal $211 for the unit, free shipping, no tax. even bought the chamber reducer to go with it for $10 more

Top Bottom