PlanetVape.ca - Canada's Destination for the Best Vapes on the Planet

al bundy

Vaporist
Yep I was on my phone, I saw they were in stock.finally.
I ordered the Solo Gong stem,14 no carb, and the PVHE shorty straight.
No tubes in stock though. The 10% off is still free shipping for me.

al bundy,
I got my PlanetVape order. This was a Friday order and it came yesterday. Who can you trust when they tell you 6-9 business days and it comes in 2-3. I forgot my lunch today but luckily my order came with Ruffles the "All Dressed" variety or maybe it makes more sense in French "Assaisonnees". It also came with simulated flavour "saveur simulee" . Just another happy customer.

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
There is not ONE other dealer on this forum, that can outdo PlanetVape in touching base with EVERY comment and client when he posts.
Good show PV!
Thanks for your kind words Vitolo, greatly appreciated.

We had some custom glass requests from FC members and thought we would share the photos here.

LZjSc4H.png

The PVHEGonG Females will become a stocked product as we have had several requests for these.

These are some of our multitude of glass adapters https://www.planetvape.ca/vaporizer-accessories/glass/adapters.html
DKxfpUu.png

Images are by request.

We are working on some great 4/20 specials and will have some new water tools available this week.
PV

VAPORIZER22

Will the stubby GonG's be a product that you plan to keep in stock or are they by request only?

Thanks

VAPORIZER22,
Reactions: MG23

ehakim

Oh looks like PV will be getting more of my $$ this week, can anyone explain to me what ud use a female gong for other than attaching a whip?

ehakim,

VAPORIZER22

Oh looks like PV will be getting more of my $$ this week, can anyone explain to me what ud use a female gong for other than attaching a whip?

Some glass pieces come with male joints instead of female so you can just drop a nail in them for dabbing.

VAPORIZER22,

Armerad

Dabbin'

Besides the benefit of using it on a male jointed piece as Vaporizer22 pointed out, the female joint is on the stem also makes a nice "bong style" mouthpiece for the stem if you're hitting the Solo directly off the stem (without a water device).

Is there any plans for PlanetVape to carry the Pinnacle (and it's various accessories, including the water tube)? I'd love to pick up a stubby GonG and a Pinnacle tube at the same time, would make for a beastly Solo combination.

Armerad,

JLG

Besides the benefit of using it on a male jointed piece as Vaporizer22 pointed out, the female joint is on the stem also makes a nice "bong style" mouthpiece for the stem if you're hitting the Solo directly off the stem (without a water device).

It might run a little bit too hot for putting your mouth here ?

JLG,

Armerad

Dabbin'
It might run a little bit too hot for putting your mouth here ?
I do it all the time with my male jointed stem. The glass joint is thicker than the rest of the stem, so it doesn't get as hot. Of course, if you have sensitive lips, YMMV.

Armerad,
Reactions: JLG

JLG

I do it all the time with my male jointed stem. The glass joint is thicker than the rest of the stem, so it doesn't get as hot. Of course, if you have sensitive lips, YMMV.

It's good to know.
Thanks for the information.

JLG,
Yeah never gets hot enough.

Are those stubbies going to be PVHE eventually? Love the female joints.

al bundy

Vaporist
Well while my 14 gong(reg,no carb) and PVHE shorty straight stem were already in the mail,the travel tubes are back in stock. ordered 6.
I love the solo gong with the pinnacle tube.I could see a great use for the carb while using a tube.
Also just using the gong as a reg stem, works well.

The PVHE shorty works great also much like using a domed screen in the reg stem. I like the notches on the bottom ,no need to lift.
I think they should make the straight stems with dimples like the gongs so they wont roll.

al bundy,

rcflo

Way to go PV! I can't wait to order some new GonGs, those are perfect. The 'stubby' option is awesome as ive come to love the strength/reliability factor of having a shorter adapter.
When will they be in stock by any chance?
2vd2xzd.jpg

2q3di83.jpg

Way to go PV! I can't wait to order some new GonGs, those are perfect. The 'stubby' option is awesome as ive come to love the strength/reliability factor of having a shorter adapter.
When will they be in stock by any chance?
2vd2xzd.jpg
]

So that's the stubby version rcflo? I've been waiting on some more to come back in stock and these look great. Does it come in different options like the other PVHEGonGs?

nugghuffer,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
got my volcano adapter and i needed a large 24/18 adapter, they had one made for me.
unfortunately it was too long as it was using a european measurment.
Planet vape to the rescue with a brand new adapter at no charge!
as always, stellar service
got the new one in the mail today.
along with some all natural pop chips
(much preferred over lays thanks!) now my pieces are safe
thanks again pv!

Bob Loblaw,
Reactions: ataxian
They have no stock!

I'm aware, that's why I said I've been waiting on more to come back in stock :tup:. I've got the PVHEGonG page saved in my bookmarks bar on Safari so I check it pretty often, I know they go fast! Just wasn't sure what the difference was between the normal PVHEGonGs and these stubby ones...

nugghuffer,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I thought I saw some in stock today when I clicked on the link posts back.

Dreamerr,

rcflo

So that's the stubby version rcflo? I've been waiting on some more to come back in stock and these look great. Does it come in different options like the other PVHEGonGs?

Sorry for the confusion, it is actually a custom piece I got blown last week. But after seeing those pictures above from PV, its very similar to the stubby (and turbo style) GonG, so i thought i'd share. Results are great.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I'm aware, that's why I said I've been waiting on more to come back in stock :tup:. I've got the PVHEGonG page saved in my bookmarks bar on Safari so I check it pretty often, I know they go fast! Just wasn't sure what the difference was between the normal PVHEGonGs and these stubby ones...
I bought the stock glass 18MM GonG however to obtain a PVHEG is not possible for me.

ataxian,
Top Bottom