Discontinued Pinnacle Pro

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
IMG_20140216_032126270_HDR1.jpg

I raise you 1 tree :D

EDIT: ATTENTION- If you have a PnP and are semi handy with woodworking- holy crap is this thing good..
You are very talented! I'm so impressed!! We have so many talented folks around.

lookhigh

FC member
Haha, FC's just a mentally stimulating environment :p
..and I like power tools
edit- btw you don't need a lathe to do something like this, could use a drill in a vise, or like me- a drill press with my stem chucked up :2c::party:
Nice job, wood is a great material and has good insulating properties. what kind off timber is that?

lookhigh,

Grim Chiclets

Nice job, wood is a great material and has good insulating properties. what kind off timber is that?
Cedar, I used to carve my pipes out of maple though, which I find to be much better haha
I'm not too knowledgable on types of wood aside from density sadly.. I'm a bit more of a metallurgist/welder- so excuse any ineptitude haha

Ratm22

Cloud Transcender
You were asked to show respect but you chose to continue to use derogatory language. Warning point issued.
People experiencing mouthpiece problems are understandably upset, but that does not excuse posts with a lack of respect or outright insulting language. Terms like "shit" and "liar" are inviting a warning point. Also, you get to state your complaint once but further posts that simply repeat the complaint and do not advance the discussion are against the rules. There are a lot of borderline posts in this thread lately. I'll ask everyone to keep these points in mind before you post, please.

Pakalolo, Thanks for keeping on top of us but at the same time, please cut us some slack.

Has the actual type of plastic/ material ever been released. I would like to know the chemical composition, until said info has been released it might as well be dog sh*t.

Ratm22,

Ratm22

Cloud Transcender
So I'm fresh back from the basement and I've come back with this:
IMG_20140216_223051299_HDR1.jpg

I feel like I keep disrupting the thread- though intuition tells me you all secretly enjoy it :lol:

Yeah it's PES from what I've gathered

Nice stop making me jealous. Mine is out for repair.

Possibly Extra Sh*tty

Best thing I could come up with for some generic term.

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Pakalolo, Thanks for keeping on top of us but at the same time, please cut us some slack.

Has the actual type of plastic/ material ever been released. I would like to know the chemical composition, until said info has been released it might as well be dog sh*t.

You already had all the slack there was to be had. Nobody had a point—until now. I said people should avoid using terms like "shit" and not only did you treat that like it was unreasonable, you went ahead and used the term twice. You might as well have written "Give me a point" on your forehead.

SlinginPaint

As Above ∞ So Below
Haha if I can finagle a quick way to assemble/produce these stems, I'll do it haha

You really should, I would shorten them to the original length of the PonG for discrete sessions. I do believe that if you were able to start producing these, it might push the manufacture to release their fix for the MP.

SlinginPaint,

CarolKing

Ed'sTnT (Ed's Stems) he started on FC, he makes wooden stems and they sell them at some vaporizer websites. They sell them through Puffitup because I just bought one for my newer model Solo that I just ordered. I think it cost $33. He's an FC member.

Last edited:

Ross1204

Hi, just purchased the pinnacle pro and been using it for the past couple of days and enjoying it so far. I am just wondering though if its normal to have to stop vaping due to the tip of the mouthpiece being pretty hot? Been using it on heat level 2 but being my first vaporizer not sure if the temperature is something you just have to get used to cos can only draw in for 5-8 seconds as feels ultra hot.

any feedback would be much appreciated.

thanks

CarolKing

Try using the pong with the unit as a mouthpiece, it may not feel as hot. Have you thought about buying the water tool that's mated for the Pinnacle Pro? It will help cool the vapor.

CarolKing,

lookhigh

FC member
Bamboo for a stem might be worth a try and it comes already hollow. Easy to get the right size as the full cane tappers all the way along to the top.

lookhigh,

WildChild

Seeking My Shangri-La
So I'm fresh back from the basement and I've come back with this:
IMG_20140216_223051299_HDR1.jpg

I feel like I keep disrupting the thread- though intuition tells me you all secretly enjoy it :lol:

Yeah it's PES from what I've gathered
Nice work! Kind of looks like a marital aid! Lol. No slivers in the mouth, I hope.:o

There truly is a lot of talent at fuckcombustion.

My replaced PNP is working beautifully...I sure do love that dense, warm vapor.

Last edited:

Grim Chiclets

Please keep in mind that if you do start to produce stems for sale, you need to register with @vtac before posting about it.
Thanks, good to know!
Yeah I just need to find a way to secure the retaining ring, mine keeps popping off from heat expansion.. any ideas? I've tried constricting it with another ring on top, but it wasn't easy, and doesn't sit well :\

Grim Chiclets,

Berkey

I tried and it kept getting a bit blurry in the light I was in at the time so I just packed it up and sent it back. Sorry.
I have been using my Pro less than 3 times per week since I received my replacement MP due to the original MP being meant for the regular Pinnacle hence it cracking and chipping (I only use it when I'm mobile, at a concert, driving, etc) and sadly, I must chime in again as my current MP, with the thicker plastic meant for the Pro has n ow done the exact same. Again, I rarely use it and when I do, I start on level 3 and finish with level 4. I typically use it for 2 straight sessions back to back prior to putting it down or back on a charger. @Engineering, please respond ASAP as I am really concerned for my health and would like to know if this unit truly is safe to use as many people on this forum use the Pro many times per day.

Top Bottom