Discontinued Pinnacle Pro

Sativape

You may consider this to be overkill, but I bought a small sonic jewellry cleaner to clean all my vape parts. Does a thorough job on the plastic parts (no screen removal necessary) and bullets in about 5 minutes. The resin actually will ball up and float to the surface of the water for reclaim. Pretty handy unit and you can get a good one on Amazon for $30 - $100.

The PnP is a great little vape. I like that it will do a very thorough extraction on higher temps. Have fun with it.

@ WildChild,

Damn... Sounds like an amazing solution vs using solutions.

Any chance you can load up pics or vids of the before and after?

Man... technology has come along way.

Amazing how we make use of certain tools for different applications.

WildChild

Seeking My Shangri-La
@ WildChild,

Damn... Sounds like an amazing solution vs using solutions.

Any chance you can load up pics or vids of the before and after?

Man... technology has come along way.

Amazing how we make use of certain tools for different applications.

I would like too, really, but I don't really have the tools or bandwidth to do so up here. I can tell you that my pieces come out looking brand new, though. Works remarkably well...I clean lots of stuff in it. Lol

Ratm22

Cloud Transcender
Mine does same thing. I suspect my battery is toast and will have to send in for replacement. Mine barely missed the 3 month warranty period for battery.

I can get maybe 2 uses but mostly a "5 light" battery charge gives me 1 use. When I go to charge it will show a "4 light" battery charge.

Mine now does the exact same thing. i can get one use before it starts to go crazy lights.

Charging only displays one blue light then bam instantly at full charge after 2 hours.

Anyone had luck with a speedy RMA and replacement? It says one year warranty on their website , the battery warranty is separate. http://thevaporblunt.corecommerce.com/Warranty.html

Last edited:

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
Mine now does the exact same thing. i can get one use before it starts to go crazy lights.

Charging only displays one blue light then bam instantly at full charge after 2 hours.

Anyone had luck with a speedy RMA and replacement? It says one year warranty on their website , the battery warranty is separate. http://thevaporblunt.corecommerce.com/Warranty.html

I'm the only one I've seen that's done a battery swap. It could've been an hour or less doing the work if I had had the battery in front of me when I took it apart. It's not super easy or anything you have to do some soldering and you have to totally demolish the stock battery.

Just FYI I'm pretty sure that as soon as you open up your pnp the 1 year warranty is void too.

Sativape

I'm the only one I've seen that's done a battery swap. It could've been an hour or less doing the work if I had had the battery in front of me when I took it apart. It's not super easy or anything you have to do some soldering and you have to totally demolish the stock battery.

Just FYI I'm pretty sure that as soon as you open up your pnp the 1 year warranty is void too.

@ MileHighLife,

Did you have to do any de-soldering?

I have a nice soldering iron, solder wick, lead free solder, and probably some spare connectors that might even be compatible with the one that is attached to the battery.

I'm gonna find the mating connector for the battery too, so I can make up a charge that will charge spare batteries offline.

I usually use mine plugged in anyways... but I have OCD, so when I see a some awesome shit related to what I got, I usually end up scooping I up.

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
@ MileHighLife,

I have a nice soldering iron, solder wick, lead free solder, and probably some spare connectors that might even be compatible with the one that is attached to the battery.

I'm gonna find the mating connector for the battery too, so I can make up a charge that will charge spare batteries offline.

I usually use mine plugged in anyways... but I have OCD, so when I see a some awesome shit related to what I got, I usually end up scooping I up.
So awesome guys,I wonder if CentiZen might consider ever offering this to the PNP masses!! lol
Pre build and soldered pnp batteries especially for those that aren't good with soldering or tinkering.

I wonder how the 30 amp sony's would work (2000mah) kinda low on the mah but its low internal resistance can supply constant power with out a sweat!!! HMMMMMM:\:\:\:\:\

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
@ MileHighLife,

I didn't de-solder but I dont think it was soldered to start with ... It seems to be crimped on and there's some sort of adhesive used.

I don't see how an interchangeable battery would be possible but it's a cool idea. If you're able to make it work let us know.

Sounds like you are way better equipped than I was. I used my old radio shack soldering iron which was not a whole lot of fun. I really need to invest in an adjustable temp iron. Been looking at the auyoe irons.

It would be cool if vapor blunt would release spare batteries for all the people that are experiencing failed batteries after their 90 day warranty is up.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Came in this morning, tested it out and I'm really happy. Good weight and aesthetics. Beats anything else I've tried so far.
Did you get the Water Tool that's paired with the Ascent? Its so awesome, it keeps the vapor nice and cool. I can use the WT with my Solo too. A very good investment.

I'm very happy with my purchase.

Mutemath

Did you get the Water Tool that's paired with the Ascent? Its so awesome, it keeps the vapor nice and cool. I can use the WT with my Solo too. A very good investment.

I'm very happy with my purchase.
the water tool adapter? I can't find what you're talking about. I don't own a WT currently for stealth mainly, but I'll get one when I have the proper living situation. Also, do you have a solution for the mouthpiece getting hot? I'm only on level 2 and it's pretty hot.

Mutemath,

CarolKing

The Water Tool Adapter should have come with your Pinnacle Pro.
Some members are using the Pong (adapter for WT) As a mouthpiece it doesn't feel quite a hot. Some are trying to modify the pong and adding tubing or glass so the vapor isn't as harsh.

I use my pong and have added a 2 1/2 inch glass stem that I stick in where you draw from. I used the clear plastic one because I had to sand it down on the inside and I made it a little shorter. I didn't want to ruin the pong I use with my WT. The glass stem I use is from my Ascent( luckily I had extra pieces).

We have some McGyvors on FC who love challenges, they had some wonderful ideas some pages back. You should read about some of the mouthpieces folks were making. It was great!

I had so much fun reading through it. It gave me inspiration to make my mouthpiece.

vapor33

Anyone ever actually used the concentrates bullet? If so, how did it go?

Also, can you put in concentrates like qwiso or iso extracts?

Grim Chiclets

Yep, a decent dab can get like 4 or 5 hits on heat 5 in the FMJ.
As for the alcohash; make sure it's at least pretty good quality, and it melts completely, though the objective is to sublimate/evaporate it entirely like a nail+dome at half the temp- just kept at heat instead of torched :mmmm:

Rebelleader

My unit began doing the exact same thing a week ago. I can use it fine while charging and it will even go about 2-3 full sessions with a full charge but the battery will show 3 bars and suddenly start to flash and turn off indicating no battery. I also was RIGHT outside the 90 day replacement warranty for the battery (funny thing this happened to all of us at the same time).

Rebelleader,

wm762

Product Tester / Reviewer
Anyone experiencing red light issues? According to the the manual, it means heating error. I received it twice today. I just got home and ill leave the pinnacle to be charge. I will use it again afterwards just to see if that problem still exists.

wm762,

Grim Chiclets

Anyone experiencing red light issues? According to the the manual, it means heating error. I received it twice today. I just got home and ill leave the pinnacle to be charge. I will use it again afterwards just to see if that problem still exists.
I've gotten it one or twice when it was really cold out and it was in my jacket pocket for a bit. I just heated it in my hands for a minute or so and it fired up :D

Grim Chiclets,
Reactions: BLAZING OG

Ratm22

Cloud Transcender
My unit began doing the exact same thing a week ago. I can use it fine while charging and it will even go about 2-3 full sessions with a full charge but the battery will show 3 bars and suddenly start to flash and turn off indicating no battery. I also was RIGHT outside the 90 day replacement warranty for the battery (funny thing this happened to all of us at the same time).

I know why would they make the warranty for the battery so much shorter than the unit, unless they new it will fail right at 3 months.

Another odd tid-bit I noticed is that the pamphlet instructions they included with the unit claims it to have a LI-ion battery, which in mine was not the case. I had a Ni-mh battery.

I just got an rma number, so I ll send it back today. Hopefully I get a new battery that will last more than two months.

Ratm22,

vapor33

I know why would they make the warranty for the battery so much shorter than the unit, unless they new it will fail right at 3 months.

Another odd tid-bit I noticed is that the pamphlet instructions they included with the unit claims it to have a LI-ion battery, which in mine was not the case. I had a Ni-mh battery.

I just got an rma number, so I ll send it back today. Hopefully I get a new battery that will last more than two months.

That is a good point, I hope it isn't a cheap battery. It is such a great unit, it would suck for it to die right after the warranty runs out. That would be pretty disappointing.

vapor33,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member

It is quite normal to limit the warranty period for batteries.

I don't know why you claim the PnP uses NiMH batteries. I don't own one and I've never seen inside it, but I can say with certainty that it does not.

samuraix420

Received a package yesterday and was delighted to see it was my PnP that had arrived so quickly. I vaped two bullets and was quite pleased with the high and taste of the initial hits. Not quite up to par with the volcano, as expected, however I am very satisfied considering its awesome portability.

After the 3rd hit or so, as the flavor terpenoids burn up, the flavor becomes less pleasant until eventually taking on the trademark burnt popcorn ABV smell.

Overall, I'm very happy with my purchase. I have been using it on the go today, and it's such a nice change from the archaic paper wraps I've become accustomed to.

I'm not sure if this has been addressed, but what's the best way to clean the mouthpieces/screens. Is it okay to soak this plastic in ISO?

rzaraze

Thanks for the reply. It still works plugged in. I have had it longer than 90 days though. Does that just mean I'm out of luck?

It sounds like you have a faulty battery. Can you use your unit plugged in? The battery has only a 90 day warranty. A 1 year warranty on the unit itself.

I would contact where you purchased your Pnp and request an RMA # so you can arrange to send it back.
VaporBlunt has about a 2 week turnaround time.

Good luck with that.

Lucky for you. I just missed it. I bought mine October 1st. Such a shame. Love the pro.

Mine does same thing. I suspect my battery is toast and will have to send in for replacement. Mine barely missed the 3 month warranty period for battery.

I can get maybe 2 uses but mostly a "5 light" battery charge gives me 1 use. When I go to charge it will show a "4 light" battery charge.

Last edited by a moderator:
rzaraze,

CarolKing

rzaraze, I would call VB and see what they can do for you, or email them, if you can get a speedy reply.

Last edited:

Ratm22

Cloud Transcender
@Ratm22 the battery in the pnp is a 2000mah 18650 li ion

Not sure why I thought it was Ni-mh mine reads:

icr18650 3.6v 2200mah

not sure what brand it is unless I unwrap it

It looks like they could send me another identical battery and I could easily plug it in.

I guess I will give the RMA a shot. Sucks sending away vape, that I just got accustomed to, for who knows how long.

Last edited:
Top Bottom