Discontinued Pinnacle Pro

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I soaked my PWT in ISO, it was pretty grungy, then I let the ISO dry out by the wood stove. The leftover resin I put in cotton and put it in the regular bullet. I had the heat level at 3 then level 4, I got quite the buzz. It was spent after my 7 min session, I was able to get good vapor and was very satisfied.

After, I cleaned the inside of my unit because I was concerned if there was a mess, because I didn't use the oil can. There was a little bit of a mess but not much. I have never tried doing this before, this was my first time.

Last edited:

VapeWeeed

Tried BHO for the first time with the full metal jacket. I must say, being accustomed to a ti nail, the hits were underwhelming. Most of the oil seemed to just spread around the jacket and not vape.

Is it worth getting some cotton to try it in a regular bullet? I feel it would be a waste of oil unless I can make this rip much harder.

Yes it's worth it..the FMJ sucks imo..hardly any airflow at all

420time

if using the FMJ, you have to draw really really slow for it to get clouds. cotton works best inside a regular bullet with the oil in the middle of the cotton. level 3+ is great.

420time,
I just received my Pinnacle Pro and water tool today and although I haven't yet been able to try it (got home late and I'm letting it get a full charge) I'm already impressed - smaller than I expected it to be and I like the bullet concept. Looking forward to trying it out tomorrow.

I've used a Volcano and smoked joints exclusively for years - I bought the Pinnacle Pro to help me quit combustion for good as I haven't smoked a cigarette since the 1st of January and hope to keep it going. Unfortunately smoking the odd joint when I didn't have the Volcano to hand has been my downfall in the past and the Pinnacle Pro seems to be a great solution.

The only thing I'm disappointed about is that the water tool doesn't come with any guide - it's been about a decade since I've used any type of water filtration, and I'm not sure how best to fill the water pipe without risking damaging the unit. Very nice looking attachment though. Could anyone tell me how best to fill it? Any advice would be much appreciated.

mscm888

What I do is fill tube slowly until it's a half inch or so over slits in the perc. Then I suck through to create the air pressure necessary to keep the water in the perc chamber. After that I slowy tip tube to pour out excess water leaving enough to cover slits in the perc by a 1/4 inch or so.

Hopefully that makes some sense to you and good luck with giving up the joints.

063_XOBX

Ganjapreneur
if using the FMJ, you have to draw really really slow for it to get clouds. cotton works best inside a regular bullet with the oil in the middle of the cotton. level 3+ is great.
Just got my PP a few days ago and have been going nuts trying to get some decent vapor from oils, this sounds like the way to go. Does it matter what kind of cotton I use?

CarolKing

Use organic cotton. Put a little in the middle and wrap with cotton.

CarolKing,

Reveen

I'm considering buying a hydrotube for my Pinnacle Pro. Does the water spill out really easily? I keep my Pinnacle on my bedside table and I'd be worried about having tipping it over in the middle of the night.

rzaraze

I'm considering buying a hydrotube for my Pinnacle Pro. Does the water spill out really easily? I keep my Pinnacle on my bedside table and I'd be worried about having tipping it over in the middle of the night.

I would say empty it and keep some water by the bed. But no, it doesn't spill easily.

420time

better not put it on the bedside table, you might knock it down and risk cracking or breaking it. just put it in your drawer atleast.

Reveen

I would say empty it and keep some water by the bed. But no, it doesn't spill easily.

Good idea. Thanks for the reply! I think I'm going to order one today. Right now I just have some tubing stuffed into the PONG to cool the vapor a bit on the higher temps, but it looks a little stupid.

CarolKing

You will love the PWT. Be careful not to drop it. I ve gone through 2 that I accidentally dropped. When they were on sale I bought a couple of extras, just in case (I don't want to be without one). I noticed the F Bomb cost more, it's $109 through Planetvape and the PWT is $69 through VaporBlunt.

I would store it cushioned in a drawer or have a holder for it, like a napkin ring holder.

PWT works great with my Solo with a Planetvape 14mm gong. In the Ascent thread someone used the PWT with their Ascent, I haven't tried that yet.

Last edited:

420time

surprisngly i dropped it a bunch of times, no cracks or any damage. usually falls and then hits corner of table then hard wood floor.

420time,

063_XOBX

Ganjapreneur
I snatched one of these from my girlfriend to replace the flimsy "Utility Tool" for removing bullets. Figured I'd link in case anyone else wants a better option.

063_XOBX,

CarolKing

I have been using tweezers. It gets the bullet and it does a good job of cleaning all the avb out too. I broke the wooden tool like a few days after I got my unit, not ideal.

Having a good time watching the Pregame Super Bowl Show with a few friends using the Pnp with the WT. Friends are very impressed with the WT!! We're hoping for the Seahawks to win!!
Good Times!

CarolKing,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

Ice Rasta

Im thinkin of orderin the Pinnacle Pro with the hydrotube water tool. Problem is the seller doesn't have the water attachment in stock so Ive been lookong at the Vaporblunt 2.0 hydrotube water attachment tools which are more intricate. The seller also has 18/14 mm decreaser adaptor which should allow me to use the Pinnacle Pro with those attachments.

Just want to ask the experts regarding these attachments whether there would be any problems with that configuration? And would it be worth the extra 50 usd? compared to the original Pinnacle Pro bundled with the water attachment? or should I just wait for the Pinnacle Pro original water attachment.

Any opinions would be much appreciated as im a newbie in vaping and have no idea regarding stackers or chuggers in hydrotube water attachments.

Last edited:

Ratm22

Cloud Transcender
Im thinkin of orderin the Pinnacle Pro with the hydrotube water tool. Problem is the seller doesn't have the water attachment in stock so Ive been lookong at the Vaporblunt 2.0 hydrotube water attachment tools which are more intricate. The seller also has 18/14 mm decreaser adaptor which should allow me to use the Pinnacle Pro with those attachments.

Just want to ask the experts regarding these attachments whether there would be any problems with that configuration? And would it be worth the extra 50 usd? compared to the original Pinnacle Pro bundled with the water attachment? or should I just wait for the Pinnacle Pro original water attachment.

Any opinions would be much appreciated as im a newbie in vaping and have no idea regarding stackers or chuggers in hydrotube water attachments.

The best hits I have got from the Pinnacle have been through a full size water pipe. You torch a whole bullet, but the hit will sit you down.

While the pinnacle water tool glass is durable and pocket-able. I am sure any other well made glass will provide just as much diffusion or more.

Start trying the pinnacle on every piece of glass you can find, you will be surprised how well it works mated.

CarolKing

You can get the F Bomb through Panetvape but it cost $109. I have never used it. It's been compared to the Pinnacle Pro WT. VaporBlunt has the Pinnacle WT for $69. Make sure the WT fits the Pinnacle Pro. The VaporBlunt 2.0 WT may not fit PnP. It may be for the VaporBlunt vaporizer.

14mm Micro Shower Tool is what you need. That's the WT that's mated for the Pnp. You can also use it on other vaporizers like the Solo.

Last edited:

Ice Rasta

So I should leave the hydrotube water tool out all together and try full-size water pipe? That would save me a few quid too. Hey but they r just too cool especially the star dome ones with the colours in the glass.

Much appreciated mate.

I saw from the same seller on ebay, and hes authorized dealer, a 18mm/14mm glass decreaser which he says will allow u to use the Vaporblunt 2.0's hydrotube water tools with the Pinnacle Pro.

Last edited:
Ice Rasta,
Top Bottom