Discontinued Pinnacle Pro

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Press and hold the button for a second. It isn't a press and release it is more like a stutter.

Dreamerr,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
That doesn't sound good sorry to say. I guess you should contact them via email and try calling tomorrow.

Dreamerr,

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Pleaaaaase let me know , I have PBW and have not been that sure about it.
If it wroks that would be amazing , seems glass , and metal is safe but the pong I wasnt sure so never tried it.:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::cheers::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

MrFrosk

Hey y'all - noob question - got the pWT today and no instructions, and no info anywhere...
So tho it seems like it works without water, does it actually need it? And if so how the heck do you put the water, and how much? Thx

MrFrosk,

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
Hey y'all - noob question - got the pWT today and no instructions, and no info anywhere...
So tho it seems like it works without water, does it actually need it? And if so how the heck do you put the water, and how much? Thx

Put the water in through the top ... it will go down passed the splash guard and I recommend filling it about a half inch above the slits in the perc. Make sure you fill it pretty slowly or the water will syphon itself out of the bottom of the tube.

mostfcknawesome

Hey guys i need some help i ordered a pn pro around September its been awesome till yesterday i used it on the 3rd heat setting it was all good then I tried to use it about 30 minutes later and the light turn solid too fast and it never gets hot. Anyone knows what's up.

mostfcknawesome,
Reactions: BLAZING OG

WildChild

Seeking My Shangri-La
Pnp temp goes from 370 degrees all the way to 470 in 25 degree intervals. So level four is 445 degrees, too hot for herb.

The higher levels past heat level 3 are for oils. I don't have access to oils either.

Have fun with your new toy Pdut23.
Depending on how cooked you like your herbs, you can go up to Level 5 with no combustion. Your abv comes out a dark, dark brown. ...and my herb is extremely dry.

I like this temperature, but many others may not...
People this is a known issue and has been discussed many times. If you like the pn or pnp either buy lots of pongs or adapt a glass gong.
Ah....those mezmorizing lips!....

Hey guys i need some help i ordered a pn pro around September its been awesome till yesterday i used it on the 3rd heat setting it was all good then I tried to use it about 30 minutes later and the light turn solid too fast and it never gets hot. Anyone knows what's up.

Exactly what happened to mine before Christmas...just waiting for VB to receive it to find out WTF is going on...

Kaptan

Time for a warranty replacement. Contact TRVB. Good luck.

Kaptan,

WildChild

Seeking My Shangri-La
Thnx That sucks . anyone knows how long a warranty replacement takes

E-mail VB and they will give you a Return Claim # and instructions. There is a guy there named Eric who is great to deal with. Depending on where you live, it shouldn't take too long to get this rectified.

I got a bit nervous over the holidays wondering how long it would take to sort this out. My worrying was completely unjustified... Just got an e-mail from Eric at VB letting me know that my replacement PNP will be shipped out today or tomorrow! All in all, I am extremely pleased with these guys and look foward to continued business with them. Great product and customer service, in my experience.

Thank you, Vapor Blunt!:tup:

P.S. I would have given you a :love:, but that is reserved for DREAMERR!:D

Tweek

My water tool finally came in yesterday! Game changer for sure. Even my wife loved it.
With the issues I am reading here, I better keep an eye on my pinnacle. ..

I wouldn't worry too much. I have had my pinnacle pro for awhile now, and it works flawlessly. There will always be the odd unit that is bad in any batch of vapes.

Glad you are enjoying the water tool. I have the larger one and it's a blast.:science:

WildChild

Seeking My Shangri-La
My water tool finally came in yesterday! Game changer for sure. Even my wife loved it.
With the issues I am reading here, I better keep an eye on my pinnacle. ..
I agree with Tweek. I hear WAY many more success stories than problems. I was just one of the lucky guys that got a rare defective unit.

Yes, I love the PWT too! Use it with PNP and Solo. Enjoy!

Last edited:

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
So I soaked my pong in a strong solution of powder brewery wash for about 16 hours and it came out with no cracking, degradation and the only change is it's now clean. PBW isn't an instant cleaner like isopropyl alcohol ... you need to let it soak for a while but it seems like a good solution to dirty plastic mouth pieces.

WildChild

Seeking My Shangri-La
So I soaked my pong in a strong solution of powder brewery wash for about 16 hours and it came out with no cracking, degradation and the only change is it's now clean. PBW isn't an instant cleaner like isopropyl alcohol ... you need to let it soak for a while but it seems like a good solution to dirty plastic mouth pieces.
If you can get your hands on a sonic jewelry cleaner ($30 - $100 range), does a GREAT job on the mouthpieces and bullets ... just a consideration.

I use mine for all my glass, metal and plastic pieces. Just don't put anything in that has a cheap coat of paint on it...will strip that shite right off! lol

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Purchased a brand new Pinnacle Pro and got it in today, I did the initial burn off, then put it to charge to use it tonight, I went to go use it right now and it's not turning on. Does anyone know what's going on, the light aren't coming on when connected to the power supply. I'm disappointed as I waiting for this for a few days and was looking to try this.

Could it be a charger going bad? Just a thought.

Last edited by a moderator:

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Purchased a brand new Pinnacle Pro and got it in today, I did the initial burn off, then put it to charge to use it tonight, I went to go use it right now and it's not turning on. Does anyone know what's going on, the light aren't coming on when connected to the power supply. I'm disappointed as I waiting for this for a few days and was looking to try this.

Just a thought: Whereabouts in the world are you? Im in the UK and have to use a plug adapter. The one I was using worked for a few days, then died. I tried the other adapters I have, and changing the fuses and nothing worked so I assumed it was the charger. However, I bought a new plug adapter just in case, and that made everything work again just fine.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Just a thought: Whereabouts in the world are you? Im in the UK and have to use a plug adapter. The one I was using worked for a few days, then died. I tried the other adapters I have, and changing the fuses and nothing worked so I assumed it was the charger. However, I bought a new plug adapter just in case, and that made everything work again just fine.

I live in the U.S and not familiar with the process you need to go through. Maybe I shouldn't have commented, not realizing your situation.

I'm sorry for your troubles. Had to send my Pnp back to VB. It took around 2 weeks turnaround time back around Nov. 1. I had a broken sleeve around the top of the unit, the part that hooks onto the mouthpiece. I paid $50.00 to get it fixed and the shipping to VB. It wasn't covered under the warranty, it broke while taking the mouthpiece off.

It came back looking like a new unit. I know it will be longer for you and will cost more, from what I hear if you need to send yours back. There's a 90 day warranty on the Pnp.

Last edited:

samirfuzzywuzzy

Today was a dry path day.
20140114_115723.jpg

Frozen J-hook is always nice!

Top Bottom