Discontinued Pinnacle Pro

dac13

Today was a dry path day.
20140114_115723.jpg

Frozen J-hook is always nice!

This looks awesome! where did you buy your j hook? is that a 14mm? im assuming it is just checking. Thats a great idea I might have to give it a try

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
@TherealVaporblunt I'm curious if VaporBlunt will honor the warranty after 90 days if your Pnp stops workings?
I didn't pay for extra insurance. Just wondering, my units are fine for now, I know if we bought our unit in September the 90 warranty is up.

Also, are some Pnp made with a built in slit on the top portion of the sleeve of the unit? Gotvape and EZVAPES said there is. I've asked on FC and no one has said that they have a slit in the front top portion of their Pnp. Could you answer this? I have 2 units with a slit in each one, where the mouthpiece attaches. I sent pictures with my emails.

I've emailed VB 3 times regarding this. CS said they would pass this onto Engineering and I have gotten no response. The units are working fine with the hair width slit. Just wondering about this I'm not complaining about the units.
My 3 Pnp are working great regardless of the 2 units with the slit.

Pnp is one of my favorite vapes, great craftsmanship regardless of a few faulty units. I am looking forward to the Baker, I've checked out the thread, looks wonderful!

Last edited:

Onamic99

Mine also has been working very well for awhile. I do however have an issue with the red flashing lights due to heater error once every 3rd or 4th time I turn the unit on. Does anyone else have that issue? Also how long does it usually take to heat up to the first level?

mostfcknawesome

does thevaporblunt have a working customer service department? Because I can't seem to reach anybody by email. I called the whoelsale number and of course I was told to use the email but damn its taking soooooo long for someone to hit me up

mostfcknawesome,
Reactions: BLAZING OG

Tweek

does thevaporblunt have a working customer service department? Because I can't seem to reach anybody by email. I called the whoelsale number and of course I was told to use the email but damn its taking soooooo long for someone to hit me up

I think they are a bit understaffed at the moment. But if I recall correctly, they are training a new person.

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
So I got a shipment of batteries in the mail today one of them being the 2900mah panasonic battery I had ordered for my pnp.

Soldered it up and put it back together ... at first it didn't start up but I put it on the charger and it did a rainbow light show then fired right up. I just finished a session on settings 2 - 4 (which is my norm) and everything seems to work the same as before. Not sure how much it did for battery life yet but I'm taking it out tomorrow so we'll see.

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
So I got a shipment of batteries in the mail today one of them being the 2900mah panasonic battery I had ordered for my pnp.

Soldered it up and put it back together ... at first it didn't start up but I put it on the charger and it did a rainbow light show then fired right up. I just finished a session on settings 2 - 4 (which is my norm) and everything seems to work the same as before. Not sure how much it did for battery life yet but I'm taking it out tomorrow so we'll see.
Good shit man, this and the pbw info you posted, thanks !!!!
I wonder how the beastly sony battery would do in this bad boy!!!!

Sativape

@ MileHighLife,

Nice work!

Thanks for posting the link for the battery in your previous post also.

The Panasonic battery is made in Japan so you should be getting 2900mah out of it if not more.

Can't wait to hear how long the battery lasted for you.

Is there any chance you'd be able to point out on some pictures on how you popped open the PNP?

For example, can you show where the locking tabs of the PNP cover are located so we'll know where to pry the thing open?

Can you also confirm how you got the case open?

Jimmy

No prying
You have to/should remove the cover holding the switch first.

Then just push the two tabs in the middle of the 3 holes at the top and pull it right out of sleeve.
Does the button come off with the front panel. is the panel/button attacked with a cable? was the soldering hard?

Sativape

No prying
You have to/should remove the cover holding the switch first.

Then just push the two tabs in the middle of the 3 holes at the top and pull it right out of sleeve.

Thanks Al.

How are Peg and the kids?

Just checked out Ratm22's pics:

http://imgur.com/a/iuvMe#6

So no tools involved?

Do you mean squeeze right at the air holes or between the air holes and the top of the PNP?

Somebody out there must have the heart to bless us with a video?

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
Thanks Al.

How are Peg and the kids?

Just checked out Ratm22's pics:

http://imgur.com/a/iuvMe#6

So no tools involved?

Do you mean squeeze right at the air holes or between the air holes and the top of the PNP?

Somebody out there must have the heart to bless us with a video?

It ended up being too much of a drawn out process for me to make a video but as al bundy said ... pull the cover with the button and 5 windows for the LEDs off first! Just get a finger nail under the cover and pull up on it and it snaps off. Then you can depress the 2 tabs in the center, upper holes and pull the outer shell off the inner workings.

I didn't pull the front button cover off first and ended up scratching the hell out of the outer shell of my unit :clap:

Edit: @Jimmy The soldering wasn't too bad aside from the fact that I was using a crappy old radio shack soldering iron with the original beat up tip so the negative side gave me a little trouble but nothing too major.

I wouldn't suggest anyone ripping apart their units to do this unless they have at least a little experience soldering and this obviously VOIDS THE WARRANTY!

Last edited:

flibmeister

Okay, folks, I'm probably going to set a record here for naivete, but you seem like a good bunch so I'm confident you'll treat me kindly...

I'm 63 years old, my wife is 57, and I haven't had a toke in probably 40 years-- and my wife, never. But she's a recent above-the-knee amputee, dealing with phantom pain, and eligible for medical marijuana in our state-- her card is in the mail. Being total newbies, I've been doing a lot of research on how best to partake, and vaporizer seems to be the way to go for her. From what I've read, the Pinnacle Pro would probably be a good choice-- we need something that she can keep by her chair or bed, grab when the phantom pain hits, and get some quick relief.

So, I'm planning to buy the Pinnacle Pro, with the water tool, and the six-shooter carrier of extra bullets. From posts here, it appears that Ebay seller theyoyokid1 is a good guy, so I thought I'd order from him. However, I notice it says in the description of each of his items:

'FC & eBay community discount available: "Make me an offer"

Great, I want to get the discount, hopefully on all the items. How do I do that?

Thanks for any insight on that, and for any other advice you care to provide!

Denny

hizzel

Relatively new to vape and attachments. We ordered on EBay the Pinnacle Pro with the Pinnacle Micro Shower 14mm attachment. When taking the attachment out of the box, there is a loose glass piece inside. The middle glass chamber seems to be detached and floating up and down with movement. I tried to research this but I can't seem to find if this is how it is designed or did I get a broken one? I haven't charged the vape for use yet but I don't want to try it if it is broken. Someone please help?!

hizzel,

Sativape

It ended up being too much of a drawn out process for me to make a video but as al bundy said ... pull the cover with the button and 5 windows for the LEDs off first! Just get a finger nail under the cover and pull up on it and it snaps off. Then you can depress the 2 tabs in the center, upper holes and pull the outer shell off the inner workings.

I didn't pull the front button cover off first and ended up scratching the hell out of the outer shell of my unit :clap:

Edit: @Jimmy The soldering wasn't too bad aside from the fact that I was using a crappy old radio shack soldering iron with the original beat up tip so the negative side gave me a little trouble but nothing too major.

I wouldn't suggest anyone ripping apart their units to do this unless they have at least a little experience soldering and this obviously VOIDS THE WARRANTY!

@ MileHighLife,

Thanks for the clarification.

I don't intend on doing it any time soon.

I'm getting about 45-60 minutes per charge.

I use my PNP at level 1 and finish the bullets off 2-3 and sometimes 4.

I usually use mine plugged in anyways.

Still can't wait to hear the results of your battery life.

I'm sure the OG Pinnacle users will be making use of your information though.

Sativape,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

WildChild

Seeking My Shangri-La
I think they are a bit understaffed at the moment. But if I recall correctly, they are training a new person.
Tweek is correct...they are training a new person to deal with overflow.

@mostfcknawesome:

Send TRVB a PM. They responded pretty quickly after I couldn't reach them by e-mail. Don't worry...they will take care of you, my friend.

WildChild,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Hi there hizzel, I'm sorry to say but I am almost certain it is broken. Nothing inside of the tube should move at all but the water you put in it. You should contact the eBay seller you received it from and ask for a replacement.

Sativape

Okay, folks, I'm probably going to set a record here for naivete, but you seem like a good bunch so I'm confident you'll treat me kindly...

I'm 63 years old, my wife is 57, and I haven't had a toke in probably 40 years-- and my wife, never. But she's a recent above-the-knee amputee, dealing with phantom pain, and eligible for medical marijuana in our state-- her card is in the mail. Being total newbies, I've been doing a lot of research on how best to partake, and vaporizer seems to be the way to go for her. From what I've read, the Pinnacle Pro would probably be a good choice-- we need something that she can keep by her chair or bed, grab when the phantom pain hits, and get some quick relief.

So, I'm planning to buy the Pinnacle Pro, with the water tool, and the six-shooter carrier of extra bullets. From posts here, it appears that Ebay seller theyoyokid1 is a good guy, so I thought I'd order from him. However, I notice it says in the description of each of his items:

Great, I want to get the discount, hopefully on all the items. How do I do that?

Denny

Mr. Denny sir,

Hopefully you are familiar with purchasing items on ebay.

If not, then there are instructions on ebay.

If/when you are signed up on ebay, you can discuss the details directly with theyoyokid1 by sending him a message through their messaging system.

My friends recently made purchases from theyoyokid1 and everything went very smoothly.

Keep in mind that you are already getting an amazing deal from him already, therefore any additional discount is a bonus. Also there must be many factors that must impact whether or not he can reduce his price any further.

Good luck with your purchase!

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart

Denny

Go back to his eBay listing and click "make an offer" - in your offer message, reference the FC website and make the offer for 20% less than his listed price. If the discount is less or more than that, he'll probably reply with a counter offer.

Or you can click "contact the seller" and just explain away what you"re trying to do.

Welcome to the FC community and good luck with you and your wife's new medical regimen. You can learn a lot here, but it takes patience and reading...lots of reading....

Caligula

Maximus
Indeed. Unless you mean the PONG (which isnt inside the tube and isnt made of glass) then you have a broken tube. Sorry about that... but they really do work rather well... when its in one piece anyway.

Caligula,

VapeWeeed

I purchased from yoyokid1 and offer system is set up to where when you make an offer too low, it's automatically refused, and you get 3 chances to make an offer. His prices are already low as it is, that's probably why his "Make me an offer" doesn't even accept offers $5 off the original price. I wouldn't want to lose an extra $5 on every vaporizer sold either when the price is already the lowest around.

The only way you might be able to get a discount is by messaging him directly, not making an offer through the system. Like I said, I have purchased from him and his offer system is set to automatic, and it denies pretty much any offer you make.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur

Denny

Welcome, You will be very happy with the Pnp it's a great little unit. I like it because it is small, discreet and the ease of use. No learning curve here. It does a wonderful job of extracting the good stuff from the herb you are using.
The Pnp is new (came out in Sept) there are a few faulty units out there, hopefully you will have no troubles. This is a great Website to find out info you cannot find elsewhere.

Last edited:
CarolKing,

flibmeister

Welcome, You will be very happy with the Pnp it's a great little unit. I like it because it is small, discreet and the ease of use. No learning curve here. It does a wonderful job of extracting the good stuff from the herb you are using.
The Pnp is new (came out in Sept) there are a few faulty units out there, hopefully you will have no troubles. This is a great Website to find out info you cannot find elsewhere.

Thanks to you and others here who have offered info. I also appreciate the referrals from folks here to Vito, I had a telephone conversation with him this afternoon that very informative as well. Haven't ordered anything yet, Vito introduced me to a few more options I need to consider.

Top Bottom