Discontinued Pinnacle Pro

OMEiAM

Interesting, I agree with the PnP's vapor irritating my throat from the heat, (literally every time unless using my glass) But my friends Plenty's always been the same to me, though we always run it up to 420 until it clicks and click it back in once it hits the green again.. Could just be the way we use it :p

Out of curiosity, what's your method of use for the PnP?

I like to heat it to 2 while I'm packing the bullet/s and once it's done I wait 10 seconds and reboot it back to 2. Then I just drop in the bullet, wait 20 or so seconds and rip some thick clouds.
However, it is far different with other people in the mix- I've noticed it really likes having time in between hits, (while i'm coughing up a lung) which really doesn't get to happen with a rotation going unless you try.. idk I need to vape lol.

Yeah if you use the Plenty on 420 the whole session I can imagine it being warm on your throat!

I always fill each bullet with a .2 of finely ground but not packed flower (I have 8 bullets) so they are always ready. I just drop a bullet in and then heat it to 2 and when it gets there I wait 10 seconds (15 seconds when using water filtration) then I start drawing. I cough like crazy when I use the chamber cap + mouthpiece so I now only use the pong adapter as my mouthpiece. I take a long slow 10-15 draw (I draw faster than the MFLB and Pax). I normally don't give my vapes too much time in between hits (you really shouldn't unless you have the MFLB or Firefly). I keep the session moving! 10-15 second draw and hold it in for 5-7 seconds then exhale.

When I want a longer session while I'm listening to music for example then I normally use setting 1.

Grim Chiclets

I prefer big clouds over flavor I was a heavy smoker.
This. But you're on a whole different level haha, I'd imagine you cake out a bullet in like.. 5 minutes!
I usually have to restart my PnP actually because they usually last more than 10min even after a preheat haha

Yeah if you use the Plenty on 420 the whole session I can imagine it being warm on your throat!

I always fill each bullet with a .2 of finely ground but not packed flower (I have 8 bullets) so they are always ready. I just drop a bullet in and then heat it to 2 and when it gets there I wait 10 seconds (15 seconds when using water filtration) then I start drawing. I cough like crazy when I use the chamber cap + mouthpiece so I now only use the pong adapter as my mouthpiece. I take a long slow 10-15 draw (I draw faster than the MFLB and Pax). I normally don't give my vapes too much time in between hits (you really shouldn't unless you have the MFLB or Firefly). I keep the session moving! 10-15 second draw and hold it in for 5-7 seconds then exhale.

When I want a longer session while I'm listening to music for example then I normally use setting 1.

Nice! I need to get one of those bullet chambers- still only got the 2.. Sounds like a pretty viable method though! I think the delay helps me a lot in getting clouds because I pack the shit out of a bullet first, I found when i first got the PnP that there's almost no difference in airflow due to the high surface area, kinda like how a Volcano's huge bottom screen is hard to overpack..

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah pretty much! Plus the battery isn't great so the more bullets you can fit in the better. They really need a car charger or spare batteries or portable charging unit type of thing. if you're using two sessions per bullet you are only going to get 2-3 bullets per charge.

bigwheels

Did you email or call them? More info please with less extras.. im sure they will take good care of you, sometimes it takes little while, but they've never left me screwed. They've replaced my tube and my og pinnacle with almost no questions asked, and NOT on the same day i received my order, in fact i contacted them a week after i received my faulty tube, i was just too damn busy.

Also, did it arrive broken?

emailed them and was told I had to have opened the package the day it arrive at my parents house and emailed them to get a replacement which is fucking retarded. Dropped over 5 k in 3 years with various companies and vb has the worst cs hands down!

of course it arrived broken or else the crack would be my fault and vb wouldn't be at fault………..

mlfb cs makes vb.'s cs look like little league bullshit

Did you say you bought your Simba from a local shop? You got a good deal because it had no label? It sounds like the shop you bought it from will not make good on what you purchased from them.

Are you sure it is a real Simba (you called it a Samba) from VaporBlunt? You didn't say how long you had your Water Tool?
oh it's a real simba. my comp changed it to simba lol. as far as I know simba is a separate company and vb contracted them to make them wt to sell on their website……………

my point is it fucking absurd of vb to expect me to take a blemished product for full retail money without telling me prior that it's defected. That's the difference. There's a lil staining but not a single crack in my stemless fritted simba(amazing btw) which i why I was able to snag it for 150. My lhs sells all their second glass in an auction which can go either way IMO

bigwheels,

Grim Chiclets

Yeah pretty much! Plus the battery isn't great so the more bullets you can fit in the better. They really need a car charger or spare batteries or portable charging unit type of thing. if you're using two sessions per bullet you are only going to get 2-3 bullets per charge.
I can usually get in around 4 or 5, but yeah basically.. I just like to preheat and pack the bullet like nuts because I pretty much just call it the plug in bong haha, just plug it up to the roor and keep it at home, the portability is mostly just a bonus for me. Kinda goes without saying I could have been fine with the Surfer (my personal favorite)
But for $180? Fuck yeah PnP.

bigwheels

if vb doesn't respond to me(they won't email me back) I'm gonna have visa get me my 300 back and I'll fucking get to keep the cracked ht :clap:

I love my pn pro but the treatment I've received from vb is just wrong, so I'll call visa if vb won't work with me on this

visa has had my back in worse situations and they hate sneaky rules like vb.'s 1 day return policy on glass so I'm hope vb responds soon……...

bigwheels,

Grim Chiclets

Does anyone believe the WT is still worth it when you already have decent pieces?
Not unless the Micro is on sale for like $50, I can't justify it. Especially when the shop up the road has all their Roors on clearance for $100. Not to mention you can prob buy a little bubbler that's perfect for like $30-45 haha (though my local shop is sponsored by VB- I can just go up there with issues :D)

vapor33

man itll be nice when they legalize marijuana in ny, can possibley even blaze in a car with my PnP before doing something.

Sounds amazing. Unfortunately I think we are still a long time away from it being legal everywhere. The mindset and laws in this country are just beyond insane.

bigwheels

I love mass cause I drive around smoking blunts still(still do the dirty deed) without worry cause state police here don't give a shit about me driving high…….they would only care if I was driving drunk which how it should be IMO

when I don't want to deal with a cop saying something about the smell if I were to get pulled over, I use the pn pro or my vip 2 oil pen in my car

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
The reasons I think this is one of the top portable vaporizer out there.

1. Easy to use, no learning curve required. Just turn it on, pick heat level, insert bullet, put on mouthpiece.
2. Extracts the goodies from your herb until the abv is a dark brown color (or stop sooner if too harsh)
3. Large clouds, for you cloud chasers out there.
4. A Water Tool that is mated just for the Pnp (you can use the WT with other units)
5. The size is small with portability and stealth for those of us that live life dangerously.
6. A removable mouthpiece and extras you can buy for friends to use for group sessions.
7. Easy to clean, it uses bullets that you easily load and put inside the unit.
8. 5 color coded temperatures to choose from.
9. You can use waxes and oils. It has a separate smaller bullet for that.
10. Quick heat up time of about 90 to 120 seconds.
11. Cools down quickly.
12. Built in battery that lasts 50-60 minutes. ( a drawback )
13. Seems to be pretty durable, have dropped it from a few feet height on hard floors and it still works great, it did not break.
14. Does not use very much herb to get you where you want to be.
15. You can use it while plugged in, a big one for me, originally that was one of the reasons I wanted to buy it. (Thanks for reminding me OMEIAM & Blazing Og)

The weakest part of the unit in my opinion seems to be the mouthpiece and where it attaches.

I enjoy using Pnp with the Micro Water Tool made for the unit. It can have a harsh vapor for some when past level 1 without the WT.

Lately the Pinnacle Pro and the Solo have been my vaporizers for on the go and at home. I have the Ascent by Davinci and am working on technique, there is a learning curve, yet to conquer.

Have fun and vape on. Fuckcombustion save your health and your lives.

Last edited:
CarolKing,
Reactions: OMEiAM

OMEiAM

The reasons I think this is one of the top portable vaporizer out there.

1. Easy to use, no learning curve required. Just turn it on, pick heat level, insert bullet, put on mouthpiece.
2. Extracts the goodies from your herb until the abv is a dark brown color (or stop sooner if too harsh)
3. Large clouds, for you cloud chasers out there.
4. A Water Tool that is mated just for the Pnp (you can use the WT with other units)
5. The size is small with portability and stealth for those of us that live life dangerously.
6. A removable mouthpiece and extras you can buy for friends to use for group sessions.
7. Easy to clean, it uses bullets that you easily load and put inside the unit.
8. 5 color coded temperatures to choose from.
9. You can use waxes and oils. It has a separate smaller bullet for that.
10. Quick heat up time of about 90 to 120 seconds.
11. Cools down quickly.
12. Built in battery that lasts 50-60 minutes. ( a drawback )
13. Seems to be pretty durable, have dropped it from a few feet height on hard floors and it still works great, it did not break.
14. Does not use very much herb to get you where you want to be.

The weakest part of the unit in my opinion seems to be the mouthpiece and where it attaches.

I enjoy using Pnp with the Micro Water Tool made for the unit. It can have a harsh vapor for some when past level 1 without the WT.

Lately the Pinnacle Pro and the Solo have been my vaporizers for on the go and at home.

Have fun and vape on. No combustion save your health and your lives.

I give the PnP a pass on the battery life since you can use it while its charging which is very convenient for me.

I wish the mouthpiece snapped on that way it would be more secure.

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
I give the PnP a pass on the battery life since you can use it while its charging which is very convenient for me.

I wish the mouthpiece snapped on that way it would be more secure.
Vaping while plugged in is sooooo useful, a glass snap on mouthpiece would be sick, delicate but sick.
I have tried using high temp silicone tubing and a glass tube fits in the pnp (without Pong or mouthpiece) but the heat transfer from the chamber to the glass (even when not touching) is pretty bad. The glass makes it taste better but the glass I have must be to thin that it gets hot quick, a piece of silicone on the mouth end would solve it.
Edit
Doing the mention glass tube method I had to shove cotton or a screen in the glass tube to block out herbs in the mouth.

Last edited:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I had some silicone tubing that I had for an old Vapir One that I gave away (too loud of fan) and it was too narrow of tubing. I tried to attach it to the pong that I have been using for a mouthpiece on the Pnp. I haven't been using the regular mouthpiece, the pong works better.

i thought that might help with the harsh vapor. I'll try taking it into a local head shop and see if I can find something that will fit.

With a group effort we may figure something out yet!

Last edited:

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
I had some silicone tubing that I had for an old Vapir One that I gave away (too loud of fan) and it was too narrow. I tried to attach it to the pong that I have been using for a mouthpiece on the Pnp.

i thought that might help with the harsh vapor. I'll try taking it into a local head shop and see if I can find something that will fit.

With a group effort we may figure something out yet!
Thats awesome, thats progress right there !!!:tup::tup:
I too have some tubing on order and once it gets here I can try other methods and if it fits Ill know the size of the tubing.

MuushuPork

Im sure its been asked before but would it be ok to soak the mouthpiece's in iso for reclaim like i would a grinder and regular screens? If there is a better way to clean them im fine with that considering the reclaim isnt a big deal. If ISO is the best though I have 70 and 91% ready to go, just worried about plastic.

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Im sure its been asked before but would it be ok to soak the mouthpiece's in iso for reclaim like i would a grinder and regular screens? If there is a better way to clean them im fine with that considering the reclaim isnt a big deal. If ISO is the best though I have 70 and 91% ready to go, just worried about plastic.
I would have to warn against it , I soaked my pong in iso (70%) and came back to notice hairline cracks thru out the material, its only visible with an led flashlight flashing thru it to see them. The pong still functions the same and hasn't fallen apart but It will make the material crack.You could swab it with iso and cotton and then later vape the reclaim off the cotton once the iso evaporates, just a though.

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Blazing been there done that :rofl:. The pic is in the other thread but I will look for it tomorrow for you. I used a glass straw so it is thick and didn't get hot at all. The issue is the round piece on the PN is not conducive to the silicone holding so for at home it is ok but in the car or moving around it can and does fall off. I did this when the mouth piece issues came up with that creep. I may try a new way but if you come up with a good connection let me know and I will try it with my straws.

I bow my head in shame I mean PP sorry for that.

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Blazing been there done that :rofl:. The pic is in the other thread but I will look for it tomorrow for you. I used a glass straw so it is thick and didn't get hot at all. The issue is the round piece on the PN is not conducive to the silicone holding so for at home it is ok but in the car or moving around it can and does fall off. I did this when the mouth piece issues came up with that creep. I may try a new way but if you come up with a good connection let me know and I will try it with my straws.

I bow my head in shame I mean PP sorry for that.

I will report back as soon as I get my tubing, and thank you thats very useful. Now to look for glass straws :tup::tup::clap::clap::clap:

"PP" hahahahahaha:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: Thats why I :party::party:always call it PNP that way I dont get flamed :lmao::lmao::lmao::o and walk into a joke that I left the door wide open for lol lol:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl:

:party::party:

Top Bottom