Discontinued Pinnacle Pro

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
I had some silicone tubing that I had for an old Vapir One that I gave away (too loud of fan) and it was too narrow. I tried to attach it to the pong that I have been using for a mouthpiece on the Pnp.

i thought that might help with the harsh vapor. I'll try taking it into a local head shop and see if I can find something that will fit.

With a group effort we may figure something out yet!

http://www.ebay.com/bhp/1-4-silicone-tubing
Fits perfectly in the pong
IMG_20140104_225055_zps9d74fb94.jpg

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
@MileHighLife , we are trying to connect with no pong but you just gave me an idea to use the pong as a by pass just to help hold the glass. I will be off and running to attempt that tomorrow if I have the correct size straw as I don't think the correct size will fit through the pong but we will see.

@BLAZING OG , crap I forgot...........hmmmmmmmmmmm oh yea straws you can get them on ebay and amazon but this is where I got mine from since it gave me the id or was it the od whatever. http://www.strawesome.com/

MileHighLife

@MileHighLife , we are trying to connect with no pong but you just gave me an idea to use the pong as a by pass just to help hold the glass. I will be off and running to attempt that tomorrow if I have the correct size straw as I don't think the correct size will fit through the pong but we will see.

@BLAZING OG , crap I forgot...........hmmmmmmmmmmm oh yea straws you can get them on ebay and amazon but this is where I got mine from since it gave me the id or was it the od whatever. http://www.strawesome.com/

Yeah I was thinking you guys could pop out the pong screen and use a 1/4" od glass straw going through a small piece of the silicone tubing inserted into the pong. You may need to use cotton on the top of the bullet or one of those screens that people were using depending on grind consistency but I think that should work.

I can hit my pnp up to level 5 with the dry mouth piece and only use it for extreme stealth so y'all get the fun part :p

Edit: now that I've thought about it for a minute you shoulnt even need to pop out the pong screen or use cotton just insert the straw into the pong until it butts up against the screen with a little piece of silicone to hold it

Last edited:

OMEiAM

Yeah I was thinking you guys could pop out the pong screen and use a 1/4" od glass straw going through a small piece of the silicone tubing inserted into the pong. You may need to use cotton on the top of the bullet or one of those screens that people were using depending on grind consistency but I think that should work.

I can hit my pnp up to level 5 with the dry mouth piece and only use it for extreme stealth so y'all get the fun part :p

I can't even imagine hitting my PnP on 4. Sounds great!

I have some NO2 screens coming in but so far I have had great results with any amount I put in the bullet as long as it is is loose and finely ground.

MileHighLife

I can't even imagine hitting my PnP on 4. Sounds great!

I have some NO2 screens coming in but so far I have had great results with any amount I put in the bullet as long as it is is loose and finely ground.

With most portables I use a puffing style draw so the vapor can cool off in my mouth before it hits my throat. If I do a continuous draw on level 3+ I'll dry my throat out pretty bad.

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
@dream

Awesome , thank you.
your a life saver!!!!!

Haha "I love the clouds from my PP" :dog:
You had me tempted hahahahaha :worms::dog::dog::dog::dog:

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Yeah just covering the end though, it doesn't bother me til a bit into level 3 or higher without the silicone.

Edit- I use them both as straws with or without silicone. Also use the 14/18 driptip on my D020 and Ali ex hc bubs!

Here is your pic, it'll cost ya a quarter!
marijuana.jpg

Last edited:

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Yeah just covering the end though, it doesn't bother me til a bit into level 3 or higher without the silicone.

Edit- I use them both as straws with or without silicone. Also use the 14/18 driptip on my D020 and Ali ex hc bubs!

Here is your pic, it'll cost ya a quarter!
marijuana.jpg
I have a 5 gallon jug full of quarters:clap::rockon:

Dreamerr

I realized that there is no way in hell the straw is going to fit through the pong without cutting and modifying as the straw is the same size as the round part on the pn itself. I have a smaller straw but I think it is to small. I am going to work it all out in a bit and see. I think that ssvun's glass will work better but I am going to search around to see if I have anything. I will even try to doohickey a solo turbo stem or maybe even ed's stem. Of course this all works in my mind but sizes have to be precise. Time will tell.

arf777

No longer dogless
I just used the PnP with my Cloud HT (Vertigo Hydratree) for the first time, and I'm shocked anew by the vapor quality. The taste was almost identical to the same strain in my Cloud (OG ticker). I was planning to get either a Firefly or Ascent, but now I'm thinking I'm set for a portable, for the first time EVER.

Also used with a simple glass mouthpiece (from a broken Toro T/C) with some hemp fiber for filtration, and it was equally impressive. And the battery life is just amazing - I am still running on my second charge, after many days and sessions. Just wow.

bigwheels

I can honestly say the Pinnacle Pro gives me the closest to a “combustion high” than any other vape I’ve used.
I couldn't agree more!

I still smoke blunts daily and this is the only vape that can get the job done for me fairly quickly!

I have been talking to smaller companies all weekend…..disappointing no 1 from vb will address my problem.

Will be calling visa around 5 on tuesday if I don't hear from vb by 3 on tuesday. Im started to get really pissed off vb doesn't value loyal customers who have spent 500 plus with them when they had no reason to think vb was a good company. I am mad because my income is around 6k a year(I work my ass off for it) , and the majority of that is spent on meds, glass, and vapes. I feel like vb is starting to care more about the money than us loyal folks!

It was the fine gents & ladies on fc that convinced me to drop 480 on 2 pinnacles for me and my uncle and 200 on 3 small wt's. Not too mention we dropped 80 as soon as the bullet holders came out and my uncle still wants a simba wt for 300 even though I'm getting bent the fuck over right now.

I value what I hear from the fc members more than anyone else…..Real Talk……I'm able to control my ptsd a lot better now that I vape and dab various concentrates daily per advice of the good people of fc! SO MUCH KNOWLEDGE ON HERE!

Dreamerr

Pics rude boy or it doesn't count. I can't get tubing to stay on the round part and if you use the whole body of the pn it has to somehow get reduced. I just pulled out everything I own and dejavu as to why it was so difficult. I do have pics of my screen mod but still that is easy. I am vaping my solo for inspiration with a vaporlung as it was with all the other crap lol. I even tried the vb2 oil mouthpiece.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
I don't post pic's but the MF whip fits into the pong not over it, with the stem pushed into a 1inch piece of whip about 1/2 inch then I stick it into the pong. If that makes any sense try it, it works for me.

OK dreamer I'm gonna go hit the Vapo 2 and find inspiration, Two can play at this game.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Where else can people go to find out all these helpful, useful, McGyver type fixes for our vaporizers. I don't know about all the resources out there. I've only been vaping for a year, had my anniversary on Jan. 1st.

The Pnp will be better than ever, taking care of the rough vapor on the throat.

Thank you so much!!

Dreamerr

Hang on......................rudeboy are you speaking of the tiny small mflb arylic or maybe in your case glass mouth piece? Before I comment I guess I need to know that.

I have trouble understanding with words...........dyslexic and a visual/auditory learner. I can't picture stuff that well:( except stuff I am contemplating.

Dreamerr

Ok so I get what you are doing now but that makes for a very small air path in ID doesn't it? I think my small glass straw might fit as I know it was to small for silicone but using the pong it may work. I am not sure I will like it since as you know it is a straw for drinking and not something to vape with. I will give it a try in a bit.

Thanks for understanding my mind doesn't work that way:nod:.

EDIT: One more thought before I play...ok maybe two......isn't there now space between the bullet and the edging cause the glass is so small? and the same through the pong? It seems like it can't be efficient but that is a hypothesis till I actually see and try it. I might stick my mflb stem in just for the visual.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
@Dreamer I push the end with the silicone tubing in until the tubing rests on the screen, the tubing with the mouthpiece makes a good seal in the pong. I don't notice to much added restriction due to the smaller ID
an easier pull then the PN mouthpiece.

Top Bottom