Discontinued Pinnacle Pro

420time

yes when the PnP first came out their customer service was great, i guess it was because it was their main time to shine? you know how companys are when their products come out, work their hardest and after that a while they dont seem to rush as much. i bought mines the day it came out.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I was checking the Baker out on that thread, not much action lately, it peaks my interest though.

CarolKing,

OMEiAM

It arrived! I will report back after my first session. Luckily it arrived fully charged.

IMG_20140103_134700.jpg

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
OG told me the heat soaking tip when i first got my pro over thxgiving. i like to put a little kief in the bottom of my bullet then put flowers over that. warm the bullet up a little and oooooooooooo weeeeeeee!!!!!

i took mine to 3 once with a water tool attached...i dont go past 2...i would only go to three or higher if i just wanted be zombified.

mod note: Edited to fix broken quote tag.
cool glad it's working, seems the heat soak really helps

BLAZING OG,
Reactions: CarolKing

OMEiAM

Oh okay, thought I did something wrong!

I just had my first session with the Pinnacle Pro on setting 2. I started on 1 but felt as though 2 was more suited for me. Maybe the temperature control on the Plenty spoiled me but I wish there was a setting between 1 & 2 and 2 & 3. I love this device! Getting clouds was no problem for me maybe because I know how to draw well (long slow draw like your working with the vapor). It is way easier to draw from than the Pax. I feel as though with the Pax I have to work harder to get good vapor.

Thank you everyone that posted in this thread! I read through the whole thing twice before buying the PnP and have no regrets! I'm about to go have a second session on setting 3 with my MFLB Mini Bubbler. :)

Last edited:

OMEiAM

What are your thoughts on the bullet holder?

The bullet holder does what it says, it holds bullets. Sadly that is all. I'm sure we all wished that it would be a snug fit and smell proof but it isn't. I wouldn't consider it "easy for portable transport of preloaded bullets" as it says on yoyokid1's eBay listing but I suppose it serves its purpose.

The main pro is the fact that you get 6 bullets for the price of 4 and the holder can hold 7 bullets. I work from home so it is nice being able to pack all the bullets so I can just swap them out each session rather than having to clean and refill all the time.

Added a picture of 3 bullets loaded with some finely ground Trainwreck. :)

IMG_20140103_181610.jpg

Last edited:

grokit

well-worn member
I think that it wouldn't be too difficult to get a self-adhesive foam sheet, do a halfway decent job of tracing the lid as well as possible, and then trim well within the lines to make up the difference so it will fit inside the lid and seal the bullets up. Just decide what thickness foam sheet you want (usually not a lot of choice, maybe around 3/32") and head over to your local walmart or craft store.

Of course it would be even better if @TherealVaporblunt would get something like that die-cut,
for an exact retrofit :tup:

Last edited:

CarolKing

They are selling the bullets with the holder for $39., that's a good price just for the bullets, 7 bullets I counted.

Maybe Engineering will be adjusting how the product works, it's new, there's room for change. VaporBlunt seems to respect FC 's opinion, I assume they will be checking in eventually.

They are probably focused on The Baker right now. As Kaptan stated a few messages before.

Ha! The baker! What a joke. Do vaporblunt just make a whole heap of something before testing? Like the bullet holder was visible on cad drawing to be defective, pnp needs ipgrades to be the best, so frustrating I bet the owners of VB are not vapers, they just cant be with so many flaws in each product. So much potential going to waste here. Grrrrrr.

@Pinnacle Pro you get six bullets good value but still a product that doesn't do what it says on the box.

vapeoisseur,

CarolKing

Ha! The baker! What a joke. Do vaporblunt just make a whole heap of something before testing? Like the bullet holder was visible on cad drawing to be defective, pnp needs ipgrades to be the best, so frustrating I bet the owners of VB are not vapers, they just cant be with so many flaws in each product. So much potential going to waste here. Grrrrrr.

@Pinnacle Pro you get six bullets good value but still a product that doesn't do what it says on the box.
I don't own the product, you know best. I just counted 7 places for a bullet, I just assumed 7. I couldn't remember what VB said on previous threads about the options available for the bullet holder must be too medicated to remember.

It sounds like the product was put out on the market before it was ready. They do make a few pretty awesome products.

You can't get them all right.

Maybe too many fires in the pan.

VB answer your emails!

Last edited:
Yeah there is room for 7 so its good if you have two extra that came with the unit as you can keep one loaded and 7 in case. I like the analogy! And that was all I was saying- grat products that could be even better. Could be market leader hands down.

vapeoisseur,

bigwheels

so I get home from finals to find my samba wt with a fuckin crack (terrible quality control)…….is everyone also fucking retarded high at vb or something? and they email saying u can only get a new one a day of receiving your wt which is horse shit for hard working college students like moi that don't buy glass with mommy's and daddy's credit card……..Never have I had service this bad from a company in the 4 or 5k I've spent on glass in the past 3 years

I'm a small business owner (small car dealership) as well and would much rather do a partial refund than take back the defective product Nd have to give the customer a product that isn't defective. Either option is cool with me as long as I don't have to pay for any shipping because it was a quality control check error on vaporblunts end. My fathers a small business owner on a much larger scale than I am(couple million dollars) and would never treat a customer like vb treats there's. I bought a $425 stemless simba fritted disc from my local shop for $150 cause it has no label. Not even a crack in it! I told vm I'd even take some money back for the crack and they told me to go f myself basically.

They better have a good excuse cause this is some real baby back bullshit and it's gonna be hard to continue to support vb if they don't make this right even though I LOVE my PN PRO, I'm not gonna support them with my hard earned mulla if they continue to treat LOYAL customers who throw hundreds of dollars on their products like this

end rant

bigwheels,

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Did you email or call them? More info please with less extras.. im sure they will take good care of you, sometimes it takes little while, but they've never left me screwed. They've replaced my tube and my og pinnacle with almost no questions asked, and NOT on the same day i received my order, in fact i contacted them a week after i received my faulty tube, i was just too damn busy.

Also, did it arrive broken?

Last edited:

CarolKing

so I get home from finals to find my samba wt with a fuckin crack (terrible quality control)…….is everyone also fucking retarded high at vb or something? and they email saying u can only get a new one a day of receiving your wt which is horse shit for hard working college students like moi that don't buy glass with mommy's and daddy's credit card……..Never have I had service this bad from a company in the 4 or 5k I've spent on glass in the past 3 years

I'm a small business owner (small car dealership) as well and would much rather do a partial refund than take back the defective product Nd have to give the customer a product that isn't defective. Either option is cool with me as long as I don't have to pay for any shipping because it was a quality control check error on vaporblunts end. My fathers a small business owner on a much larger scale than I am(couple million dollars) and would never treat a customer like vb treats there's. I bought a $425 stemless simba fritted disc from my local shop for $150 cause it has no label. Not even a crack in it! I told vm I'd even take some money back for the crack and they told me to go f myself basically.

They better have a good excuse cause this is some real baby back bullshit and it's gonna be hard to continue to support vb if they don't make this right even though I LOVE my PN PRO, I'm not gonna support them with my hard earned mulla if they continue to treat LOYAL customers who throw hundreds of dollars on their products like this

end rant
Did you say you bought your Simba from a local shop? You got a good deal because it had no label? It sounds like the shop you bought it from will not make good on what you purchased from them.

Are you sure it is a real Simba (you called it a Samba) from VaporBlunt? You didn't say how long you had your Water Tool?

OMEiAM

Just had a couple of sessions with 3 of my friends with the PnP and the Pax. I'm the only vaper out of all of my friends as they all combust.

With my MFLB, my friends (the ones that were too impatient to learn the technique at least) didn't like it too much and thought it was a waste of money. When I got the Pax my friends started to feel like there was hope in vaporizing a little bit but it was no where near good enough for them to quit combusting. All they really liked about the Pax was the look and how stealth it was (I have the onyx color). They also thought $250 was a very high price tag (for that price you can get a PnP + WT, oh and an extra 2 bullets).

In the 5 PnP sessions we had it was used on setting 2 and everyone was instantly in love! I was amazed at how much they liked it. They were mainly making comments that rollups may be cheap but they add up and vaporizing uses much less flower than combusting.

The 3rd session is when I brought out the pong and attached it to my Travel Beaker and they were speechless. They were already sold prior to this but now there was no doubt. The fact that it about to work with 14mm pieces was a huge bonus.

I like to use my PnP with finely ground material not packed down at all and only on setting 2, even when used with water filtration. I really wish there was a setting between 1 & 2 because 2 is kind of harsh and I can't see myself going above it for flowers. I prefer to vape indicas but I only have a sativa right now (Trainwreck) and I believe that is adding to the harshness. I use the pong as my main mouthpiece as I can control the vapor better with it.

I love this vape and am very happy with my purchase!

IMG_20140104_125735.jpg

Last edited:

Grim Chiclets

Awesome! I've not heard such a clearcut comparison like that between the Pax and PnP yet- glad I went with the PnP haha.
Also I noticed you have a Plenty, am I the only one who thinks the PnP kinda hits like one? :p

OMEiAM

Awesome! I've not heard such a clearcut comparison like that between the Pax and PnP yet- glad I went with the PnP haha.
Also I noticed you have a Plenty, am I the only one who thinks the PnP kinda hits like one? :p

I am always satisfied with the amount of visible vapor I receive from the Plenty and the PnP but I believe they hit different.

With the PnP it definitely hits hard for such a small device but doesn't have as many temperature settings as the Plenty so it irritates my throat a bit even on 2. With the Plenty the cooling coil actually works wonders for me so I don't even notice how much vapor I take in since the vapor is so cool. It doesn't irritate me at all unless maybe if I'm at the highest setting. I love that.

But I shouldn't be comparing a portable unit with a desktop one!

Grim Chiclets

Interesting, I agree with the PnP's vapor irritating my throat from the heat, (literally every time unless using my glass) But my friends Plenty's always been the same to me, though we always run it up to 420 until it clicks and click it back in once it hits the green again.. Could just be the way we use it :p

Out of curiosity, what's your method of use for the PnP?

I like to heat it to 2 while I'm packing the bullet/s and once it's done I wait 10 seconds and reboot it back to 2. Then I just drop in the bullet, wait 20 or so seconds and rip some thick clouds.
However, it is far different with other people in the mix- I've noticed it really likes having time in between hits, (while i'm coughing up a lung) which really doesn't get to happen with a rotation going unless you try.. idk I need to vape lol.

Edit- I thought it ripped like a plenty ever since my friend showed me that trick on his^
only difference was he turned it to 3 when he dropped the bullet in, and we let it hover at 2 with third flashing (375-420F range) to almost emulate the plenty's heat settings while we hit it.

Top Bottom